Research Discussion: Re: Mitt Romney Has Cut Off 47% Of USA Citizens

Re: Mitt Romney Has Cut Off 47% Of USA Citizens
Posts: 19

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Jmfbahciv
2012-09-21 09:22:38 EST
G=EMC^2 wrote:
> On Sep 19, 9:15 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sep 19, 3:05 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> > On 9/19/2012 2:31 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
>>
>> > > Waste Management drivers average 80,000
>>
>> > So you don't think those hard working men deserve it?
>>
>> > > They being Mafia retire at Salavita it has two golf corses swimming
>> > > pools. Key lock community.  It was built 22 years ago by Severn Trent
>> > > Avatar  I know Zimmerman and Rigby are living there.
>>
>> > How do you know that?
>>
>> > --
>> > "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit
Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo.. 变亮
>>
>> I know having lived in Osceola county for 20 years,and did work in
>> Salivita so I made friends in that key lock community. Mafia takes
>> good care of its own.   TheMafia executives live in Boca Grande and
>> the homes there cost on average 8 million.  They are protected by
>> Florida state police.  Zimmerman so far only made about 4 million
>> killing that black boy.and Salivita is all he can afford.   TeBet- Hide
quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
> Mitt Romney could go to jail on taxes. Mitt Romney could be impeached
> for bad mouthing 47% of citizens that vote,but not for him. He has
> know idea the meaning of "WE the People" He best not come back to
> Massachusetts He would be tared and feathered. He is one rotten
> apple. TreBert.

I happen to be one of those 47% who haven't paid taxes; Congress
is going to not pass tax laws which will cause me and those like
me to pay taxes this year. I live on social security and qualified
dividends.

That 47% includes children, welfare recipients,
retired people, and the unemployed who are collecting unemployment.
IOW, those who don't work aren't pay taxes but getting money from
the Federal government which gets its money from those who do work.

What is amazing is that you people are believing the Democrat party
line without thinking at all.

/BAH

2012-09-21 12:11:44 EST
On 9/21/2012 9:22 AM, jmfbahciv wrote:
> G=EMC^2 wrote:
>> On Sep 19, 9:15 pm, "G=EMC^2"<herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Sep 19, 3:05 pm, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> On 9/19/2012 2:31 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
>>>
>>>>> Waste Management drivers average 80,000
>>>
>>>> So you don't think those hard working men deserve it?
>>>
>>>>> They being Mafia retire at Salavita it has two golf corses swimming
>>>>> pools. Key lock community. It was built 22 years ago by Severn Trent
>>>>> Avatar I know Zimmerman and Rigby are living there.
>>>
>>>> How do you know that?
>>>
>>>> --
>>>> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit
> Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo.. 变亮
>>>
>>> I know having lived in Osceola county for 20 years,and did work in
>>> Salivita so I made friends in that key lock community. Mafia takes
>>> good care of its own. TheMafia executives live in Boca Grande and
>>> the homes there cost on average 8 million. They are protected by
>>> Florida state police. Zimmerman so far only made about 4 million
>>> killing that black boy.and Salivita is all he can afford. TeBet- Hide
> quoted text -
>>>
>>> - Show quoted text -
>>
>> Mitt Romney could go to jail on taxes. Mitt Romney could be impeached
>> for bad mouthing 47% of citizens that vote,but not for him. He has
>> know idea the meaning of "WE the People" He best not come back to
>> Massachusetts He would be tared and feathered. He is one rotten
>> apple. TreBert.
>
> I happen to be one of those 47% who haven't paid taxes; Congress
> is going to not pass tax laws which will cause me and those like
> me to pay taxes this year. I live on social security and qualified
> dividends.
>
> That 47% includes children, welfare recipients,
> retired people, and the unemployed who are collecting unemployment.
> IOW, those who don't work aren't pay taxes but getting money from
> the Federal government which gets its money from those who do work.
>
> What is amazing is that you people are believing the Democrat party
> line without thinking at all.

Not amazing. Believing the Democrat party line without thinking at all
is what everyone is SUPPOSED to do! Just ask G=EMC^2.


HVAC
2012-09-22 08:33:03 EST
On 9/21/2012 9:22 AM, jmfbahciv wrote:
>
> That 47% includes children, welfare recipients,
> retired people, and the unemployed who are collecting unemployment.


Unemployment is taxed as income.













--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮

G=EMC^2
2012-09-22 08:55:03 EST
On Sep 21, 12:11 pm, "bjac...@teranews.com" <bjac...@iwaynet.net>
wrote:
> On 9/21/2012 9:22 AM, jmfbahciv wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > G=EMC^2 wrote:
> >> On Sep 19, 9:15 pm, "G=EMC^2"<herbertglazi...@gmail.com>  wrote:
> >>> On Sep 19, 3:05 pm, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
> >>>> On 9/19/2012 2:31 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
>
> >>>>> Waste Management drivers average 80,000
>
> >>>> So you don't think those hard working men deserve it?
>
> >>>>> They being Mafia retire at Salavita it has two golf corses swimming
> >>>>> pools. Key lock community.  It was built 22 years ago by Severn Trent
> >>>>> Avatar  I know Zimmerman and Rigby are living there.
>
> >>>> How do you know that?
>
> >>>> --
> >>>> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit
> > Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo.. 变亮
>
> >>> I know having lived in Osceola county for 20 years,and did work in
> >>> Salivita so I made friends in that key lock community. Mafia takes
> >>> good care of its own.   TheMafia executives live in Boca Grande and
> >>> the homes there cost on average 8 million.  They are protected by
> >>> Florida state police.  Zimmerman so far only made about 4 million
> >>> killing that black boy.and Salivita is all he can afford.   TeBet- Hide
> > quoted text -
>
> >>> - Show quoted text -
>
> >> Mitt Romney could go to jail on taxes.  Mitt Romney could be impeached
> >> for bad mouthing 47% of citizens that vote,but not for him.  He has
> >> know idea the meaning of "WE the People" He best not come back to
> >> Massachusetts He would be tared and feathered.   He is one rotten
> >> apple.  TreBert.
>
> > I happen to be one of those 47% who haven't paid taxes; Congress
> > is going to not pass tax laws which will cause me and those like
> > me to pay taxes this year.  I live on social security and qualified
> > dividends.
>
> > That 47% includes children, welfare recipients,
> > retired people, and the unemployed who are collecting unemployment.
> > IOW, those who don't work aren't pay taxes but getting money from
> > the Federal government which gets its money from those who do work.
>
> > What is amazing is that you people are believing the Democrat party
> > line without thinking at all.
>
> Not amazing. Believing the Democrat party line without thinking at all
> is what everyone is SUPPOSED to do!  Just ask G=EMC^2.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Romney win will give USA the return of the days of Bush and Cheney
That tells it all TeBet

2012-09-22 13:33:32 EST
On 9/22/2012 8:55 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
> On Sep 21, 12:11 pm, "bjac...@teranews.com"<bjac...@iwaynet.net>

>> Not amazing. Believing the Democrat party line without thinking at all
>> is what everyone is SUPPOSED to do! Just ask G=EMC^2.

> Romney win will give USA the return of the days of Bush and Cheney
> That tells it all TeBet

Ryan ain't no Cheney, Herb. Ryan actually has a brain and is very
clever. Something you wish you could do but can only dream about. It's
too late for your brain now, TreeBert.

Jmfbahciv
2012-09-23 10:10:48 EST
HVAC wrote:
> On 9/21/2012 9:22 AM, jmfbahciv wrote:
>>
>> That 47% includes children, welfare recipients,
>> retired people, and the unemployed who are collecting unemployment.
>
>
> Unemployment is taxed as income.

You're right. Thanks for the correction.

/BAH

HVAC
2012-09-23 10:39:23 EST
On 9/23/2012 10:10 AM, jmfbahciv wrote:
> HVAC wrote:
>> On 9/21/2012 9:22 AM, jmfbahciv wrote:
>>>
>>> That 47% includes children, welfare recipients,
>>> retired people, and the unemployed who are collecting unemployment.
>>
>>
>> Unemployment is taxed as income.
>
> You're right. Thanks for the correction.


No problem. Some people get offended when I correct them instead of
thanking me. I really don't know why that is. I mean here I am, one of
the smartest people on the planet, and they don't use this awesome resource.

I pretty much know everything.












--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮

2012-09-23 13:11:04 EST
On 9/23/2012 10:39 AM, HVAC wrote:

> No problem. Some people get offended when I correct them instead of
> thanking me. I really don't know why that is. I mean here I am, one of
> the smartest people on the planet, and they don't use this awesome
> resource.
>
> I pretty much know everything.

But the hard part is the stuff you know but pretend not to know.





Uncle Steve
2012-09-23 13:16:26 EST
On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 01:11:04PM -0400, bjacoby@teranews.com wrote:
> On 9/23/2012 10:39 AM, HVAC wrote:
>
> >No problem. Some people get offended when I correct them instead of
> >thanking me. I really don't know why that is. I mean here I am, one of
> >the smartest people on the planet, and they don't use this awesome
> >resource.
> >
> >I pretty much know everything.
>
> But the hard part is the stuff you know but pretend not to know.

Like what? Give us an example.


Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
"Assholes always advertise"
-- Pat Cadigan


HVAC
2012-09-23 13:34:36 EST
On 9/23/2012 1:11 PM, bjacoby@teranews.com wrote:
> On 9/23/2012 10:39 AM, HVAC wrote:
>
>> No problem. Some people get offended when I correct them instead of
>> thanking me. I really don't know why that is. I mean here I am, one of
>> the smartest people on the planet, and they don't use this awesome
>> resource.
>>
>> I pretty much know everything.
>
> But the hard part is the stuff you know but pretend not to know.


Well, we'll just remain mute on those, mmmmK ?











--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron