Research Discussion: It's Called "Obamalogic"

It's Called "Obamalogic"

"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove
they are insured, but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.

Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will
receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance
because they are citizens."

Bast
2012-09-20 21:52:10 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to
> prove they are insured, but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.
>
> Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will
> receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance
> because they are citizens."

What Galaxy is named "Obama", seeing as you posted this to Alt.Astonomy ?
And WTF are you still posting this shit on USENET for ?

Put it in an e-mail and send it to yourself, as you are the only one
brain-dead enough who cares.

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 21:52:10 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Hägar wrote:
>> "Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to
>> prove they are insured, but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.
>>
>> Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will
>> receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance
>> because they are citizens."
>

>What Galaxy is named "Obama", seeing as you posted this to Alt.Astonomy ?

According to the Drake Equation...

Well there are infinite Galaxies, I'm sure there is one called Bast.

>And WTF are you still posting this shit on USENET for ?

He used to work for AREA-735.
Now he works for me.
I just said...
"Prevent panic, talk about crap".

>Put it in an e-mail and send it to yourself, as you are the only one
>brain-dead enough who cares.

We care about the next President of America !!!

We will Vote !!!

We will get another funny dude !!!

_________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to
>> prove they are insured, but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.
>>
>> Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will
>> receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance
>> because they are citizens."
>

> What Galaxy is named "Obama", seeing as you posted this to Alt.Astonomy ?
> And WTF are you still posting this shit on USENET for ?
>
> Put it in an e-mail and send it to yourself, as you are the only one
> brain-dead enough who cares.

Obviously you care, you demented muff-diva, because you can't help but
replying to ANY and ALL of my posts. That's because you're crazier than a
shit-house rat, you ignorant 9/11 truther.

Bast
2012-09-21 11:05:56 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to
>>> prove they are insured, but not everyone must prove they are a
>>> citizen. Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are
>>> citizens
>>> will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy
>>> insurance because they are citizens."
>>

>> What Galaxy is named "Obama", seeing as you posted this to
>> Alt.Astonomy ? And WTF are you still posting this shit on USENET for ?
>>
>> Put it in an e-mail and send it to yourself, as you are the only one
>> brain-dead enough who cares.
>
> Obviously you care, you demented muff-diva, because you can't help but
> replying to ANY and ALL of my posts. That's because you're crazier
> than a shit-house rat, you ignorant 9/11 truther.

You really hate being called out, dontcha.

You Didn't Build That
2012-09-21 12:27:56 EST
On 9/21/2012 9:05 AM, Bast wrote:
> You really hate being called out, dontcha.

Why doesn't the PRESIDENT of the United States know who our allies are?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/obama-says-egypt-neither-ally-nor-enemy/

President Obama says the U.S. would no longer consider the Egyptian
government an ally, “but we don’t consider them an enemy.”

His State Department seems to:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/09/13/state_department_egypt_is_an_ally.html

September 13, 2012. During the State Department Press Briefing, the
State Department reaffirms Egypt as an ally even though President Obama
said that was not the case.

REPORTER: Egypt is an ally. It is a major non-NATO ally…

STATE DEPT. OFFICIAL: Correct.

Can't President Obama even use wikipedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_non-NATO_ally

Major non-NATO ally (MNNA) is a designation given by the United States
government to close allies who have strategic working relationships with
US Armed Forces but are not members of the North Atlantic Treaty
Organization (NATO). While the MNNA status does not automatically
include a mutual defense pact with the United States, it does confer a
variety of military and financial advantages that otherwise are not
obtainable by non-NATO countries.

Named by George H. W. Bush

Egypt (1989)

Shouldn't the PRESIDENT of the United states of America know these things???

Did we elect an empty suit?

Are we foolhardy enough to re-elect an empty suit?

Think about it.

Bast
2012-09-21 12:42:19 EST

you didn't build that wrote:
> On 9/21/2012 9:05 AM, Bast wrote:
>> You really hate being called out, dontcha.
>

> Why doesn't the PRESIDENT of the United States know who our allies are?

> http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/obama-says-egypt-neither-ally-nor-enemy/
>
> President Obama says the U.S. would no longer consider the Egyptian
> government an ally, \ufffdbut we don\ufffdt consider them an enemy.\ufffd
>
> His State Department seems to:

> http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/09/13/state_department_egypt_is_an_ally.html
>
> September 13, 2012. During the State Department Press Briefing, the
> State Department reaffirms Egypt as an ally even though President Obama
> said that was not the case.
>
> REPORTER: Egypt is an ally. It is a major non-NATO ally\ufffd
>
> STATE DEPT. OFFICIAL: Correct.
>
> Can't President Obama even use wikipedia?

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_non-NATO_ally
>
> Major non-NATO ally (MNNA) is a designation given by the United States
> government to close allies who have strategic working relationships with
> US Armed Forces but are not members of the North Atlantic Treaty
> Organization (NATO). While the MNNA status does not automatically
> include a mutual defense pact with the United States, it does confer a
> variety of military and financial advantages that otherwise are not
> obtainable by non-NATO countries.
>
> Named by George H. W. Bush
>
> Egypt (1989)
>

> Shouldn't the PRESIDENT of the United states of America know these
> things???
> Did we elect an empty suit?
>
> Are we foolhardy enough to re-elect an empty suit?
>
> Think about it.

Again,....we were stupid and elected G.W. TWICE
(actually the first time was a default/accident)

But G.W Bush thought our enemy was an invisible boogie-man who lived in
caves.

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 10:27:56 -0600, you didn't build that
<*n@ment.did> wrote:

>Did we elect an empty suit?

Shadow Governments elect empty suits.

Then if the people complain about the empty suits we then get funny
suits.

Then if the people complain about the funny suits we then get spooky
suits.

After spooky suits, people are then somewhat happy with empty or funny
suits.

http://www.indecisionforever.com/files/2009/01/madcover.jpg

>Think about it.

Think about this...

http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

_____________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

David Staup
2012-09-21 13:25:37 EST

"you didn't build that" <govern@ment.did> wrote in message
> On 9/21/2012 9:05 AM, Bast wrote:
>> You really hate being called out, dontcha.
>

> Why doesn't the PRESIDENT of the United States know who our allies are?

> http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/obama-says-egypt-neither-ally-nor-enemy/
>
> President Obama says the U.S. would no longer consider the Egyptian
> government an ally, \ufffdbut we don\ufffdt consider them an enemy.\ufffd
>
> His State Department seems to:

> http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/09/13/state_department_egypt_is_an_ally.html
>
> September 13, 2012. During the State Department Press Briefing, the State
> Department reaffirms Egypt as an ally even though President Obama said
> that was not the case.
>
> REPORTER: Egypt is an ally. It is a major non-NATO ally\ufffd
>
> STATE DEPT. OFFICIAL: Correct.
>
> Can't President Obama even use wikipedia?

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_non-NATO_ally
>
> Major non-NATO ally (MNNA) is a designation given by the United States
> government to close allies who have strategic working relationships with
> US Armed Forces but are not members of the North Atlantic Treaty
> Organization (NATO). While the MNNA status does not automatically include
> a mutual defense pact with the United States, it does confer a variety of
> military and financial advantages that otherwise are not obtainable by
> non-NATO countries.
>
> Named by George H. W. Bush
>
> Egypt (1989)
>

> Shouldn't the PRESIDENT of the United states of America know these
> things???
>
> Did we elect an empty suit?
>
> Are we foolhardy enough to re-elect an empty suit?
>
> Think about it.

You're asking this one to think??

Think about that!

endless loop

You Didn't Build That
2012-09-21 14:03:44 EST
On 9/21/2012 10:42 AM, Bast wrote:
> you didn't build that wrote:
>> On 9/21/2012 9:05 AM, Bast wrote:
>>> You really hate being called out, dontcha.
>>

>> Why doesn't the PRESIDENT of the United States know who our allies are?

>> http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/obama-says-egypt-neither-ally-nor-enemy/
>>
>> President Obama says the U.S. would no longer consider the Egyptian
>> government an ally, “but we don’t consider them an enemy.”
>>
>> His State Department seems to:

>> http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/09/13/state_department_egypt_is_an_ally.html
>>
>> September 13, 2012. During the State Department Press Briefing, the
>> State Department reaffirms Egypt as an ally even though President Obama
>> said that was not the case.
>>
>> REPORTER: Egypt is an ally. It is a major non-NATO ally…
>>
>> STATE DEPT. OFFICIAL: Correct.
>>
>> Can't President Obama even use wikipedia?

>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_non-NATO_ally
>>
>> Major non-NATO ally (MNNA) is a designation given by the United States
>> government to close allies who have strategic working relationships with
>> US Armed Forces but are not members of the North Atlantic Treaty
>> Organization (NATO). While the MNNA status does not automatically
>> include a mutual defense pact with the United States, it does confer a
>> variety of military and financial advantages that otherwise are not
>> obtainable by non-NATO countries.
>>
>> Named by George H. W. Bush
>>
>> Egypt (1989)
>>

>> Shouldn't the PRESIDENT of the United states of America know these
>> things???
>> Did we elect an empty suit?
>>
>> Are we foolhardy enough to re-elect an empty suit?
>>
>> Think about it.
>

> Again,....we were stupid and elected G.W. TWICE
> (actually the first time was a default/accident)
>
> But G.W Bush thought our enemy was an invisible boogie-man who lived in
> caves.

So you're saying we're stupid enough to elect Obama twice?

I hope not...