Research Discussion: Hi... N.S.A ... (NATIONAL SECURITY ALIENS) ... EXTRATERRESTRIALS // Coast To Coast AM - March 29 2012 - NSA Surveillance

Hi... N.S.A ... (NATIONAL SECURITY ALIENS) ... EXTRATERRESTRIALS // Coast To Coast AM - March 29 2012 - NSA Surveillance

WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!! The NSA Might Be Watching This Thread!!!

Hi... N.S.A ... (NATIONAL SECURITY ALIENS) ... EXTRATERRESTRIALS //
Coast To Coast AM - March 29 2012 - NSA Surveillance...

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=Coast+to+Coast+AM+-+Mar+29+2012+-+NSA+Surveillance

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/03/29

"Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe discussed four different
topics. In her first report, she interviewed James Bamford who
revealed startling details for a Wired.com article about how the
National Security Agency (NSA) has turned its surveillance apparatus
on the U.S. and its citizens, and is building a 1 million square foot
data center in Utah that will have the ability "to collect and sift
through billions of email messages and phone calls, whether they
originate within the country or overseas." Bamford described his
interview with former NSA administrator William Binney, who said while
holding his thumb and forefinger close together, "we are that far from
a turnkey totalitarian state."

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"

Robert David Steele...

"It used to be that professors at the Ivy League schools would single
out folks to be approached. Then the military became a big pipeline.
Now the military is building multiple spy services because a) CIA
sucks and b) DIA, NSA, and NRO suck. A never-ending cycle of money."

"I'm just here to save the World,
until they kill my whole family and me and everything,
Gee wizz that will keep them Aliens and mind controlled humans busy.
LOL. Because we will all be back."
- The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry.

P.S.
Proof of Aliens M.I.B ...
http://YouTube.com/RealMiBs

"NSA administrator William Binney, who said while holding his thumb
and forefinger close together, "we are that far from a turnkey
totalitarian state."

"NSA administrator William Binney, who said while holding his thumb
and forefinger close together, "we are that far from a turnkey
totalitarian state."

"NSA administrator William Binney, who said while holding his thumb
and forefinger close together, "we are that far from a turnkey
totalitarian state."

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

YAY!!! Lets Hope Everyone at the NSA is Watching This Thread!!!

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!! The NSA Might Be Watching This Thread!!!
>

> Hi... N.S.A ... (NATIONAL SECURITY ALIENS) ... EXTRATERRESTRIALS //
> Coast To Coast AM - March 29 2012 - NSA Surveillance...

Don't worry.

> [...]
> totalitarian state."
>
> "NSA administrator William Binney, who said while holding his thumb
> and forefinger close together, "we are that far from a turnkey
> totalitarian state."

> __________________

> ... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
> http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof

> YAY!!! Lets Hope Everyone at the NSA is Watching This Thread!!!

No worries, mate!

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:15:06 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> YAY!!! Lets Hope Everyone at the NSA is Watching This Thread!!!
>

>No worries, mate!

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to
me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the
field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid
of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized,
so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive,
that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in
condemnation of it."

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Woodrow_Wilson

http://YouTube.com/RealMiBs

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

>>> YAY!!! Lets Hope Everyone at the NSA is Watching This Thread!!!
>>

>> No worries, mate!

Because of COURSE the NSA is monitoring this! If they weren't, I'd be
pissed off. Rest assured that every e-mail, every post to usenet,
everything on Facebook and other social sites, every phone call, every
cell call, every VOIP call, and every other thing you do is accounted
for. Personally, it give me a warm feeling to know that you and others
are under the watchful eye. 变亮

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:13:52 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!! The NSA Might Be Watching This Thread!!!
>>

>> Hi... N.S.A ... (NATIONAL SECURITY ALIENS) ... EXTRATERRESTRIALS //
>> Coast To Coast AM - March 29 2012 - NSA Surveillance...
>

>Don't worry.

That's what the M.I.B say.

"Don't Worry We Are Dealing With It".

http://YouTube.com/RealMiBs

What a strange Universe...

I became a Green Lantern.

You became an Australian.
A Dinky-Die Ridgy-Didge True-Blue Fair-Dinkum Dead-Set Cobber Mate !!!
Oi Oi Oi !!!

I predict the U.S.A Military will join "The Wisdom Of Several Races"
and then the real fun begins !!!

PAY BACK TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"because you would indirectly force the undesirable ones, those we
name the "third party", to show up and vanish."

____________________________________

__________________

__________________

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 18:06:55 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No worries, mate!
>
>Because of COURSE the NSA is monitoring this! If they weren't, I'd be
>pissed off. Rest assured that every e-mail, every post to usenet,
>everything on Facebook and other social sites, every phone call, every
>cell call, every VOIP call, and every other thing you do is accounted
>for. Personally, it give me a warm feeling to know that you and others
>are under the watchful eye. ??

The NSA are so busy reading my emails...
They couldn't prevent the Gulf Of Mexico Disaster.
They couldn't prevent the Plutonium Cesium Pacific Disaster.
They couldn't prevent Monsanto Screwing Your Food Mr HVAC.
They couldn't prevent the Real US Military Bombing the NSA Soon.
(Oh, dear, I wasn't supposed to leak that part)

"Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on their way. "

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

>> Because of COURSE the NSA is monitoring this! If they weren't, I'd be
>> pissed off. Rest assured that every e-mail, every post to usenet,
>> everything on Facebook and other social sites, every phone call, every
>> cell call, every VOIP call, and every other thing you do is accounted
>> for. Personally, it give me a warm feeling to know that you and others
>> are under the watchful eye. ??
>
> The NSA are so busy reading my emails...

No human reads your emails.

> They couldn't prevent the Gulf Of Mexico Disaster.

Not the NSA business.

> They couldn't prevent the Plutonium Cesium Pacific Disaster.

Not the NSA business.

> They couldn't prevent Monsanto Screwing Your Food Mr HVAC.

Not the NSA business.

> They couldn't prevent the Real US Military Bombing the NSA Soon.

Not the NSA business.....Wait. What?