Research Discussion: We Need A New War Strategy

We Need A New War Strategy

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

What has become painfully obvious to anyone that can see, is that our
enemies around the world are on the move. They are burning embassies,
marching, protesting and killing Americans. Rather than look at this and
wring our hands in despair, we should view this as an opportunity to
target and kill these enemies. They have crawled out from under the
filthy rocks they inhabit and are out in the open. It's time to fully
embrace the fact that whether we want it or not, we are at war. We must
act. We must fight. We must win.

Frank Galikanokus
2012-09-17 14:12:26 EST
HVAC wrote:

> What has become painfully obvious to anyone that can see, is that our
> enemies around the world are on the move. They are burning embassies,
> marching, protesting and killing Americans. Rather than look at this and
> wring our hands in despair, we should view this as an opportunity to
> target and kill these enemies. They have crawled out from under the
> filthy rocks they inhabit and are out in the open. It's time to fully
> embrace the fact that whether we want it or not, we are at war. We must
> act. We must fight. We must win.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮

When are you leaving to join the front line?

Or, are you a chicken hawk?

How many more American lives have to be sacrificed for your hate filled
vision of the world?

How much longer can the U.S. support a warfare economy?

JAM

On 9/17/2012 2:12 PM, Frank Galikanokus wrote:
> HVAC wrote:
>>
>> What has become painfully obvious to anyone that can see, is that our
>> enemies around the world are on the move. They are burning embassies,
>> marching, protesting and killing Americans. Rather than look at this and
>> wring our hands in despair, we should view this as an opportunity to
>> target and kill these enemies. They have crawled out from under the
>> filthy rocks they inhabit and are out in the open. It's time to fully
>> embrace the fact that whether we want it or not, we are at war. We must
>> act. We must fight. We must win.
>>

> When are you leaving to join the front line?

I had my turn. I was a 68F20 in the Army and crewed on a UH-1D for 8
months. What branch of the service were you in?

> Or, are you a chicken hawk?

12 months in Can Tho RVN

> How many more American lives have to be sacrificed for your hate filled
> vision of the world?

Here's a newsflash, dummy, Americans are being killed NOW.

> How much longer can the U.S. support a warfare economy?

As long as it takes.
Because like it or not, THEY are are at war with US.

I am on the side of US.

Which side are YOU on, Neville?

Frank Galikanokus
2012-09-17 15:53:06 EST
HVAC wrote:

> On 9/17/2012 2:12 PM, Frank Galikanokus wrote:
> > HVAC wrote:
> >>
> >> What has become painfully obvious to anyone that can see, is that our
> >> enemies around the world are on the move. They are burning embassies,
> >> marching, protesting and killing Americans. Rather than look at this and
> >> wring our hands in despair, we should view this as an opportunity to
> >> target and kill these enemies. They have crawled out from under the
> >> filthy rocks they inhabit and are out in the open. It's time to fully
> >> embrace the fact that whether we want it or not, we are at war. We must
> >> act. We must fight. We must win.
> >>

> > When are you leaving to join the front line?
>
> I had my turn. I was a 68F20 in the Army and crewed on a UH-1D for 8
> months. What branch of the service were you in?
>
> > Or, are you a chicken hawk?
>
> 12 months in Can Tho RVN
>
> > How many more American lives have to be sacrificed for your hate filled
> > vision of the world?
>
> Here's a newsflash, dummy, Americans are being killed NOW.
>
> > How much longer can the U.S. support a warfare economy?
>
> As long as it takes.
> Because like it or not, THEY are are at war with US.
>
> I am on the side of US.
>
> Which side are YOU on, Neville?
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮

So, when are you leaving to join the front lines?

Kill, kill, kill in the name of christ!

As the good Lord said: "Love thy neighbor as thyself, unless he's
Turkish, in which case, kill the bastard!

On 9/17/2012 3:12 PM, vtcapo@gmail.com wrote:

>> Because like it or not, THEY are are at war with US.
>>

>> I am on the side of US.
>>

>> Which side are YOU on, Neville?
>
> Yeah, just what we need, another war.

What do you mean another? HELLO! THEY are at war with US....NOW!

> You Tards are all the same. You just keep feeding the MIC. Didn't you learn anything after Vietnam?

Ya. We learned that if we don't fight to win, we lose.

> PS And don't ask me where I was. I was in the street protesting the war.

Big deal. Another brainwashed follower is all you were.

> You can thank me anytime for getting your war hawk ass back to the states alive....

Thanks a lot, hippie. But I thank my Ma Deuce and my brothers who served
in the military with me.

Frank Galikanokus
2012-09-17 16:18:02 EST
HVAC wrote:

> On 9/17/2012 3:12 PM, vtcapo@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> Because like it or not, THEY are are at war with US.
> >>

> >> I am on the side of US.
> >>

> >> Which side are YOU on, Neville?
> >
> > Yeah, just what we need, another war.
>
> What do you mean another? HELLO! THEY are at war with US....NOW!
>
> > You Tards are all the same. You just keep feeding the MIC. Didn't you learn anything after Vietnam?
>
> Ya. We learned that if we don't fight to win, we lose.
>
> > PS And don't ask me where I was. I was in the street protesting the war.
>
> Big deal. Another brainwashed follower is all you were.
>
> > You can thank me anytime for getting your war hawk ass back to the states alive....
>
> Thanks a lot, hippie. But I thank my Ma Deuce and my brothers who served
> in the military with me.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮

So, you have first hand knowledge of the results of sending our troops
to fight unwinnable wars, for unclear and/or amoral reasons, with no
plan to end it.

And you want to repeat this folly?

Tell me, which one of the nations in the Middle East threatens the
security of the U.S.?

JAM

On 9/17/2012 4:18 PM, Frank Galikanokus wrote:

> So, you have first hand knowledge of the results of sending our troops
> to fight unwinnable wars

Vietnam was absolutely NOT unwinnable. But with the dumb-ass way that
that the orders came down, it became unwinnable.

> for unclear and/or amoral reasons

If you had seen what the bad guys did there, you would have a new
definition of 'immoral'. And things would have become 'clear'...

> with no plan to end it.

There is a never a plan to end a war when it begins.

> And you want to repeat this folly?

Of course not. I want to attack NOW. While our enemy is in the open.
We have them massed up near our embassies, kill them. Every dead one now
is one less to fight later when it's more difficult.

> Tell me, which one of the nations in the Middle East threatens the
> security of the U.S.?

An attack upon any one of us is an attack upon us all.

The Great Firewall Of China Blue
2012-09-17 17:33:28 EST
In article <k382jg$ioh$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> Of course not. I want to attack NOW. While our enemy is in the open.
> We have them massed up near our embassies, kill them. Every dead one now
> is one less to fight later when it's more difficult.

> An attack upon any one of us is an attack upon us all.

Sorry, kid, but you when start a fight, you get to finish it yourself.

--
My name Indigo Montoya. \\ Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. \' At least I can stay in character.

On 9/17/2012 5:33 PM, The Great Firewall of China Blue wrote:

>> An attack upon any one of us is an attack upon us all.
>
> Sorry, kid, but you when start a fight, you get to finish it yourself.

Oh, certainly all Americans understand that the rest of the world won't
help us...Most are against us. Maybe an odd Brit or Canadian may be with
us. That's fine with me. They can go their own way. But as some
countries have already found out, be careful what you wish for.

Frank Galikanokus
2012-09-17 18:24:56 EST
HVAC wrote:

> On 9/17/2012 4:18 PM, Frank Galikanokus wrote:
> >

> > So, you have first hand knowledge of the results of sending our troops
> > to fight unwinnable wars
>
> Vietnam was absolutely NOT unwinnable. But with the dumb-ass way that
> that the orders came down, it became unwinnable.
>
> > for unclear and/or amoral reasons
>
> If you had seen what the bad guys did there, you would have a new
> definition of 'immoral'. And things would have become 'clear'...
>
> > with no plan to end it.
>
> There is a never a plan to end a war when it begins.
>
> > And you want to repeat this folly?
>
> Of course not. I want to attack NOW. While our enemy is in the open.
> We have them massed up near our embassies, kill them. Every dead one now
> is one less to fight later when it's more difficult.
>
> > Tell me, which one of the nations in the Middle East threatens the
> > security of the U.S.?
>
> An attack upon any one of us is an attack upon us all.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮

Nice platitudes but no answers.

JAM
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)