Research Discussion: The Truth About The BUSH Years ...

The Truth About The BUSH Years ...

A bit of a long read, but it will explain the origin of the mess our
elected Negroid claims to have inherited from GWB.
See if you can still blame Bush for this.
This tells the real story why Bush was so bad at the end of his term...

Don't just skim over this, it's not very long, read it slowly and let it
sink in. If in doubt, check it out!!!

The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually
January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of
Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.The
Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time
since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that
everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the
Congress. At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB
GROWTH
Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House
Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking
Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the
economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment... To this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6
TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and
Freddie Mac Fiasco.
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001
because it financially risky for the US economy.
* And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac?
OBAMA
* And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?OBAMA and the Democrat
Congress, So when someone tries to blame Bush.
* REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
* Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the
party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.
* Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009
as well as 2010 &2011.
* In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused
them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on
spending increases.
* For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely,
passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama
could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill
to complete the 2009 budgets.
* And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very
Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the
omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
* If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last
of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and
the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in
Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted
for the budgets.
* If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.

In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted
for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.

Obama is a lying loser. We can change that in November !!!
Get out and vote for FREEDOM from GOVERNMENT !!!!

G=EMC^2
2012-09-15 13:34:38 EST
On Sep 15, 1:12 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> * And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very
> Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the
> omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
> * If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last
> of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and
> the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in
> Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted
> for the budgets.
> * If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.
>
> In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted
> for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
>
> Obama is a lying loser. We can change that in November !!!
> Get out and vote for FREEDOM from GOVERNMENT !!!!

GOPes can not speak the truth. The Godfather will not allow it. TeBet

Bast
2012-09-15 16:02:36 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> A bit of a long read, but it will explain the origin of the mess our
> elected Negroid claims to have inherited from GWB.
> See if you can still blame Bush for this.
> This tells the real story why Bush was so bad at the end of his term...

<snipped drivel>

Bush walked into office and almost immediately gave us 9/11. then WARS.
....And from there it went downill.

Now G.W. wants us to support Romney to carry on his unfinished work ?

At least we know the lying scum we have in Obama,....replacing him with
something just as bad or WORSE, seems pointless.

I'm not sure if I'm going to WRITE IN, ... Ron Paul or Jessie Ventura.
But I'm sure not voting to support either of the big parties this time

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> A bit of a long read, but it will explain the origin of the mess our
>> elected Negroid claims to have inherited from GWB.
>> See if you can still blame Bush for this.
>> This tells the real story why Bush was so bad at the end of his term...
>
> <snipped drivel>
>

> Bush walked into office and almost immediately gave us 9/11. then WARS.
> ....And from there it went downill.

*** One more time, you raging queen: Bill Clinton gave us 9/11, by
not accepting the repeated offer (three times) by Saudi Arabia of
delivering OBN to the US. He then had time to orchestrate 9/11, while
"Bubba" was getting Lewinskis at the White House.

> Now G.W. wants us to support Romney to carry on his unfinished work ?

*** Exactly, because the Nigger is too much of a coward to even whisper the
word "terrorist". He sure doesn't mind playing golf or flapping his lips in
diatribes of utter idiocy.

> At least we know the lying scum we have in Obama,....replacing him with
> something just as bad or WORSE, seems pointless.

*** One more time just for you:
Under Obama, people endorse their checks on the BACK ...
under Romney they will once again endorese their checks
on the FRONT. (you may not be familiar with that side, Bitch)

> I'm not sure if I'm going to WRITE IN, ... Ron Paul or Jessie Ventura. But
> I'm sure not voting to support either of the big parties this time

*** At least you write-in that other disgusting rag-chewing cunt
Rosie O'Donnell.

On Sep 15, 1:29 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > Hägar wrote:
> >> A bit of a long read, but it will explain the origin of the mess our
> >> elected Negroid claims to have inherited from GWB.
> >> See if you can still blame Bush for this.
> >> This tells the real story why Bush was so bad at the end of his term...
>
> > <snipped drivel>
>
> > Bush walked into office and almost immediately gave us 9/11. then WARS.
> > ....And from there it went downill.
>
> *** One more time, you raging queen:  Bill Clinton gave us 9/11, by
> not accepting the repeated offer (three times) by Saudi Arabia of
> delivering OBN to the US.  He then had time to orchestrate 9/11, while
> "Bubba" was getting Lewinskis at the White House.
>

> > Now G.W. wants us to support Romney to carry on his unfinished work ?
>
> *** Exactly, because the Nigger is too much of a coward to even whisper the
> word "terrorist".  He sure doesn't mind playing golf or flapping his lips in
> diatribes of utter idiocy.
>

> > At least we know the lying scum we have in Obama,....replacing him with
> > something just as bad or WORSE, seems pointless.
>
> *** One more time just for you:
> Under Obama, people endorse their checks on the BACK ...
> under Romney they will once again endorese their checks
> on the FRONT. (you may not be familiar with that side, Bitch)
>
> > I'm not sure if I'm going to WRITE IN, ... Ron Paul or Jessie Ventura. But
> > I'm sure not voting to support either of the big parties this time
>
> *** At least you write-in that other disgusting rag-chewing cunt
> Rosie O'Donnell.

And still there's not one write-in vote for Hagar, other than
yourself.

Is there something too dark and scary that's keeping you from becoming
a Mayor or Governor?

Perhaps if you moved to Florida you could pack heat and stand your
redneck ground, as often as you can reload.

On Sep 15, 1:29 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > H\ufffdgar wrote:
> >> A bit of a long read, but it will explain the origin of the mess our
> >> elected Negroid claims to have inherited from GWB.
> >> See if you can still blame Bush for this.
> >> This tells the real story why Bush was so bad at the end of his term...
>
> > <snipped drivel>
>
> > Bush walked into office and almost immediately gave us 9/11. then WARS.
> > ....And from there it went downill.
>
> *** One more time, you raging queen: Bill Clinton gave us 9/11, by
> not accepting the repeated offer (three times) by Saudi Arabia of
> delivering OBN to the US. He then had time to orchestrate 9/11, while
> "Bubba" was getting Lewinskis at the White House.
>

> > Now G.W. wants us to support Romney to carry on his unfinished work ?
>
> *** Exactly, because the Nigger is too much of a coward to even whisper
> the
> word "terrorist". He sure doesn't mind playing golf or flapping his lips
> in
> diatribes of utter idiocy.
>

> > At least we know the lying scum we have in Obama,....replacing him with
> > something just as bad or WORSE, seems pointless.
>
> *** One more time just for you:
> Under Obama, people endorse their checks on the BACK ...
> under Romney they will once again endorese their checks
> on the FRONT. (you may not be familiar with that side, Bitch)
>
> > I'm not sure if I'm going to WRITE IN, ... Ron Paul or Jessie Ventura.
> > But
> > I'm sure not voting to support either of the big parties this time
>
> *** At least you write-in that other disgusting rag-chewing cunt
> Rosie O'Donnell.

And still there's not one write-in vote for Hagar, other than
yourself.

Is there something too dark and scary that's keeping you from becoming
a Mayor or Governor?

Perhaps if you moved to Florida you could pack heat and stand your
redneck ground, as often as you can reload.

*** I can and will do that wherever I am, you moron. Losers
like you get killed, because you're to dumb to defend yourself.
I may get the death penalty for killing an intruder, but at least I
put his lights out first.

Bast
2012-09-15 21:39:12 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> A bit of a long read, but it will explain the origin of the mess our
>>> elected Negroid claims to have inherited from GWB.
>>> See if you can still blame Bush for this.
>>> This tells the real story why Bush was so bad at the end of his
>>> term...
>>
>> <snipped drivel>
>>

>> Bush walked into office and almost immediately gave us 9/11. then WARS.
>> ....And from there it went downill.
>
> *** One more time, you raging queen: Bill Clinton gave us 9/11, by
> not accepting the repeated offer (three times) by Saudi Arabia of
> delivering OBN to the US. He then had time to orchestrate 9/11, while
> "Bubba" was getting Lewinskis at the White House.

Really? I thought he was gone by then, because you gay republicans couldn't
accept anyone getting a BJ from a woman when you could have done it so much
better

>> Now G.W. wants us to support Romney to carry on his unfinished work ?
>
> *** Exactly, because the Nigger is too much of a coward to even whisper
> the word "terrorist". He sure doesn't mind playing golf or flapping
> his lips in diatribes of utter idiocy.

Ah, but when he claimed to kill bin laden you were feeling all funny in your
pants about how great he was

>> At least we know the lying scum we have in Obama,....replacing him with
>> something just as bad or WORSE, seems pointless.
>
> *** One more time just for you:
> Under Obama, people endorse their checks on the BACK ...
> under Romney they will once again endorese their checks
> on the FRONT. (you may not be familiar with that side, Bitch)

Huh ? front? back? not sure what you mean.

Oh "endorEse",....tsk tsk tsk,....they are going to take away your nifty
spwelling polise sash for that one.

>> I'm not sure if I'm going to WRITE IN, ... Ron Paul or Jessie Ventura.
>> But I'm sure not voting to support either of the big parties this time
>
> *** At least you write-in that other disgusting rag-chewing cunt
> Rosie O'Donnell.

Okay,....why not, she can't do any worse a job then Obama OR Romney OR G.W.
And you know she isn't going to put up with ANYONE's shit.

Bast
2012-09-15 21:43:04 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 15, 1:29 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> <snipped drivel>
>>
>>> Bush walked into office and almost immediately gave us 9/11. then
>>> WARS. ....And from there it went downill.
>>
>> *** One more time, you raging queen: Bill Clinton gave us 9/11, by
>> not accepting the repeated offer (three times) by Saudi Arabia of
>> delivering OBN to the US. He then had time to orchestrate 9/11, while
>> "Bubba" was getting Lewinskis at the White House.
>>

>>> Now G.W. wants us to support Romney to carry on his unfinished work ?
>>
>> *** Exactly, because the Nigger is too much of a coward to even whisper
>> the
>> word "terrorist". He sure doesn't mind playing golf or flapping his
>> lips in
>> diatribes of utter idiocy.
>>

>>> At least we know the lying scum we have in Obama,....replacing him
>>> with something just as bad or WORSE, seems pointless.
>>
>> *** One more time just for you:
>> Under Obama, people endorse their checks on the BACK ...
>> under Romney they will once again endorese their checks
>> on the FRONT. (you may not be familiar with that side, Bitch)
>>
>>> I'm not sure if I'm going to WRITE IN, ... Ron Paul or Jessie Ventura.
>>> But
>>> I'm sure not voting to support either of the big parties this time
>>
>> *** At least you write-in that other disgusting rag-chewing cunt
>> Rosie O'Donnell.
>
> And still there's not one write-in vote for Hagar, other than
> yourself.
>
> Is there something too dark and scary that's keeping you from becoming
> a Mayor or Governor?
>
> Perhaps if you moved to Florida you could pack heat and stand your
> redneck ground, as often as you can reload.
>
> *** I can and will do that wherever I am, you moron. Losers
> like you get killed, because you're to dumb to defend yourself.
> I may get the death penalty for killing an intruder, but at least I
> put his lights out first.

Thats why YOU LOSE, not having any freinds.

A freind won't turn you in to the police when you kill someone.
...A GOOD freind will help you dispose of the corpse.

G=EMC^2
2012-09-16 08:32:15 EST
On Sep 15, 9:43 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Sep 15, 1:29 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> *** One more time, you raging queen: Bill Clinton gave us 9/11, by
> >> not accepting the repeated offer (three times) by Saudi Arabia of
> >> delivering OBN to the US. He then had time to orchestrate 9/11, while
> >> "Bubba" was getting Lewinskis at the White House.

> >> *** Exactly, because the Nigger is too much of a coward to even whisper
> >> the
> >> word "terrorist". He sure doesn't mind playing golf or flapping his
> >> lips in
> >> diatribes of utter idiocy.

> >> *** One more time just for you:
> >> Under Obama, people endorse their checks on the BACK ...
> >> under Romney they will once again endorese their checks
> >> on the FRONT. (you may not be familiar with that side, Bitch)

> >> *** At least you write-in that other disgusting rag-chewing cunt
> >> Rosie O'Donnell.
>
> > And still there's not one write-in vote for Hagar, other than
> > yourself.
>
> > Is there something too dark and scary that's keeping you from becoming
> > a Mayor or Governor?
>
> > Perhaps if you moved to Florida you could pack heat and stand your
> > redneck ground, as often as you can reload.
>
> > *** I can and will do that wherever I am, you moron.  Losers
> > like you get killed, because you're to dumb to defend yourself.
> > I may get the death penalty for killing an intruder, but at least I
> > put his lights out first.
>
> Thats why YOU LOSE, not having any freinds.
>
> A freind won't turn you in to the police when you kill someone.
> ...A GOOD freind will help you dispose of the corpse.- Hide quoted text -

Bush years gave bankers 3.1 trillion bucks 3 wars 22,000,000
jobless. He did not get bad press,or kicked out of office like Nixon,
Reason for that is he got his orders from the Godfather. Obama also
gets his orders from the Godfather. Ooops I left out Bush gave tax
credits to help American factories move to China,and USA borrowed 1.3
trillion from commie China. Bush and Obama know why the Godfather
killed JFK,and Bobby . Makes little difference who gets in. "The
Godfather is the power and the glory" 76% do not trust the people in
Washington. That tells it all. TreBert

G=EMC^2
2012-09-16 08:39:56 EST
On Sep 15, 9:43 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Sep 15, 1:29 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> *** One more time, you raging queen: Bill Clinton gave us 9/11, by
> >> not accepting the repeated offer (three times) by Saudi Arabia of
> >> delivering OBN to the US. He then had time to orchestrate 9/11, while
> >> "Bubba" was getting Lewinskis at the White House.

> >> *** Exactly, because the Nigger is too much of a coward to even whisper
> >> the
> >> word "terrorist". He sure doesn't mind playing golf or flapping his
> >> lips in
> >> diatribes of utter idiocy.

> >> *** One more time just for you:
> >> Under Obama, people endorse their checks on the BACK ...
> >> under Romney they will once again endorese their checks
> >> on the FRONT. (you may not be familiar with that side, Bitch)

> >> *** At least you write-in that other disgusting rag-chewing cunt
> >> Rosie O'Donnell.
>
> > And still there's not one write-in vote for Hagar, other than
> > yourself.
>
> > Is there something too dark and scary that's keeping you from becoming
> > a Mayor or Governor?
>
> > Perhaps if you moved to Florida you could pack heat and stand your
> > redneck ground, as often as you can reload.
>
> > *** I can and will do that wherever I am, you moron.  Losers
> > like you get killed, because you're to dumb to defend yourself.
> > I may get the death penalty for killing an intruder, but at least I
> > put his lights out first.
>
> Thats why YOU LOSE, not having any freinds.
>
> A freind won't turn you in to the police when you kill someone.
> ...A GOOD freind will help you dispose of the corpse.- Hide quoted text -

I saw the movie "Goodfellers" Its was easy for the Mafia to get rid
of Hoffa's body they own Swift Packing Co.,and it has the biggest
grinder in the world. Hoffa made a lot of hambergers for Jack-in the
Box. Yes Jack in the Box is Mafia TreBert