Research Discussion: How Your Tax Dollars Are Squandered ...

How Your Tax Dollars Are Squandered ...

... by re-building mosques all over the world so that the dog-fornicating
Muslims can set out Embassies on fire and kill our diplomatic personnel, as
a gesture of thanks to the lip-flapping American Messiah ... nice going you
dumb-ass Nigger!

WASHINGTON, D.C. - A Channel 2 Action News investigation found that the
State Department is sending millions of dollars to save mosques overseas.
This investment has received criticism as the United States makes an effort
to slash nearly $4 trillion in government spending.Plenty of outrage
following the announcement made Thursday afternoon by a government
commission that suggested huge cuts to the budget, including eliminating the
interest education for home mortgage. This juxtaposed with the United States
investing millions to refurbish mosques as a good-will effort in Muslim
countries has upset many taxpayer groups.

"We are spending money we don't have. This is all on a gigantic credit card
right now," said Jared Thomas, a taxpayer advocate.

Millions more dollars have been sent to places like Cyprus. The State
Department displays before and after pictures of mosques refurbished with
U.S. tax dollars.

"I think it is very hard to explain to the American taxpayer right now whose
having an extraordinary time paying bills and making ends meet that this is
why we took this out of your paycheck, so we can fund this," said Thomas.

The State Department declined a Channel 2 Action News request for an
interview. We wanted to ask why are we using tax dollars to refurbish
religious buildings overseas. The State Department did send Channel Two
Action News an e-mail saying that they are fighting Islamic extremism by
building relationships with Islamic leaders.

Egyptian-American human rights activist Nonie Darwish told Channel 2 Action
News anchor Justin Farmer that trying to buy respect in the Middle East only
shows our weakness.

"This part of the world has a lot of respect for power and America is not
showing its power, it's showing its appeasement. They are laughing all the
way to the bank," said Darwish.

Darwish was born in Egypt and is now a former Muslim. Darwish told Farmer
that she moved to America and has written several books critical of radical
Islam. Darwish said that most of the mosques in Egypt are run by extremists
who have ordered former Muslims like herself to be killed.

"We are rebuilding mosques to support the radicals, not to support the
moderates. We are building mosques to issue fatwas of death against people
like me," said Darwish.

Your tax dollars also fund computers and mosques in places like Tajikistan
and Mali. At an ancient mud brick mosque in Mali, the State Department has
provided Internet service and computer equipment to local imams.

Taxpayer watchdogs wonder how the State Department can explain paying for
Internet service while Americans struggle through the worst recession in
decades.

"To the average person who has probably seen their paycheck shrink and not
grow, this could be an insult to them," said Pete Sepp, President of the
National Taxpayers Association.

With radical websites inciting violence and extremism worldwide, there are
concerns that the taxpayer-funded Internet service could be misused.

"That is not the job of the U.S. because giving them Internet access to
imams and Muslim preachers who hate America," said Darwish.

Critics say that it is time to review funding for all federal programs that
do not directly benefit taxpayers.

"We are spending money we don't have and certainly we can cut items like
this," said Thomas.

The Deficit Commission announced it would look at slowing the growth of
foreign aid. Channel 2 Action News is not aware if there will be cuts in
this particular U.S Aid program.

G=EMC^2
2012-09-15 13:39:36 EST
On Sep 15, 12:49 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> decades.
>
> "To the average person who has probably seen their paycheck shrink and not
> grow, this could be an insult to them," said Pete Sepp, President of the
> National Taxpayers Association.
>
> With radical websites inciting violence and extremism worldwide, there are
> concerns that the taxpayer-funded Internet service could be misused.
>
> "That is not the job of the U.S. because giving them Internet access to
> imams and Muslim preachers who hate America," said Darwish.
>
> Critics say that it is time to review funding for all federal programs that
> do not directly benefit taxpayers.
>
> "We are spending money we don't have and certainly we can cut items like
> this," said Thomas.
>
> The Deficit Commission announced it would look at slowing the growth of
> foreign aid. Channel 2 Action News is not aware if there will be cuts in

Not putting Rick Scott in jail fo stealing 1.7 billion from medicare
only shows to tax payers how their money ends up in the deep pockets
of GOPers GOPers have now a license to steal,and with no cap TeBert

On Sep 15, 10:39 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > concerns that the taxpayer-funded Internet service could be misused.
>
> > "That is not the job of the U.S. because giving them Internet access to
> > imams and Muslim preachers who hate America," said Darwish.
>
> > Critics say that it is time to review funding for all federal programs that
> > do not directly benefit taxpayers.
>
> > "We are spending money we don't have and certainly we can cut items like
> > this," said Thomas.
>
> > The Deficit Commission announced it would look at slowing the growth of
> > foreign aid. Channel 2 Action News is not aware if there will be cuts in
> > this particular U.S Aid program.
>
> Not putting Rick Scott in jail fo stealing 1.7 billion from medicare
> only shows to tax payers how their money ends up in the deep pockets
> of GOPers  GOPers have now a license to steal,and with no cap  TeBert

But our Hagar thinks that's perfectly good to go, as long as only
redneck oligarch FUD-masters like himself get to benefit.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Sep 15, 9:49 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> decades.
>
> "To the average person who has probably seen their paycheck shrink and not
> grow, this could be an insult to them," said Pete Sepp, President of the
> National Taxpayers Association.
>
> With radical websites inciting violence and extremism worldwide, there are
> concerns that the taxpayer-funded Internet service could be misused.
>
> "That is not the job of the U.S. because giving them Internet access to
> imams and Muslim preachers who hate America," said Darwish.
>
> Critics say that it is time to review funding for all federal programs that
> do not directly benefit taxpayers.
>
> "We are spending money we don't have and certainly we can cut items like
> this," said Thomas.
>
> The Deficit Commission announced it would look at slowing the growth of
> foreign aid. Channel 2 Action News is not aware if there will be cuts in

For well over a decade, Ron Paul had several well qualified fixes for
most of what you brown-nosed minions and failed parrot droids desire,
but never once did you or any of your redneck ZNR bed-wetting partners
ever manage to give him any credit, much less any direct financial
support. So, what the hell gives with that?

Now you're stuck with a total loser that's starting off on a bad foot,
that can't seem to keep the other foot out of his redneck spouting
mouth. Good luck with that, because you'll need as much luck as
oligarchs can muster.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

G=EMC^2
2012-09-15 20:24:31 EST
On Sep 15, 1:44 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > > do not directly benefit taxpayers.
>
> > > "We are spending money we don't have and certainly we can cut items like
> > > this," said Thomas.
>
> > > The Deficit Commission announced it would look at slowing the growth of
> > > foreign aid. Channel 2 Action News is not aware if there will be cuts in
> > > this particular U.S Aid program.
>
> > Not putting Rick Scott in jail fo stealing 1.7 billion from medicare
> > only shows to tax payers how their money ends up in the deep pockets
> > of GOPers  GOPers have now a license to steal,and with no cap  TeBert
>
> But our Hagar thinks that's perfectly good to go, as long as only
> redneck oligarch FUD-masters like himself get to benefit.
>
>  http://groups.google.com/groups/search
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”- Hide quoted text -

Hagar goes well with KKK and shooting black people walking down a
street in a white area.is OK Zimmerman is his hero. TreBert

http://www.tampabay.com/stand-your-ground-law/data