Research Discussion: The Wretched Obama Campaign ...

The Wretched Obama Campaign ...

... a litany of absurd lies by his boot-lickers ...

http://personalliberty.com/2012/09/07/the-obama-campaigns-litany-of-lies/

... .not to forget Chris "chills up my legs" Matthews, regurgitating
yesterday's warmed over hash ...

On Sep 15, 9:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... a litany of absurd lies by his boot-lickers ...
>
> http://personalliberty.com/2012/09/07/the-obama-campaigns-litany-of-l...
>
> ... .not to forget Chris "chills up my legs" Matthews, regurgitating
> yesterday's warmed over hash ...

Thus far you've eliminated virtually everyone (including yourself),
from being a qualified elected leader of our nation. Do you have a
plan B?

Double-A
2012-09-15 14:28:05 EST
On Sep 15, 9:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... a litany of absurd lies by his boot-lickers ...
>
> http://personalliberty.com/2012/09/07/the-obama-campaigns-litany-of-l...
>
> ... .not to forget Chris "chills up my legs" Matthews, regurgitating
> yesterday's warmed over hash ...

Oh, you know that kid Romny gave the forced haicut to back in prep
school?

He died.

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Sep 15, 9:38 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... a litany of absurd lies by his boot-lickers ...
>
> http://personalliberty.com/2012/09/07/the-obama-campaigns-litany-of-l...
>
> ... .not to forget Chris "chills up my legs" Matthews, regurgitating
> yesterday's warmed over hash ...

Oh, you know that kid Romny gave the forced haicut to back in prep
school?

He died.

Double-A

*** Blame Romney ... or is it still Bush's fault ???

On Sep 15, 1:31 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 15, 9:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... a litany of absurd lies by his boot-lickers ...
>
> >http://personalliberty.com/2012/09/07/the-obama-campaigns-litany-of-l...
>
> > ... .not to forget Chris "chills up my legs" Matthews, regurgitating
> > yesterday's warmed over hash ...
>
> Oh, you know that kid Romny gave the forced haicut to back in prep
> school?
>
> He died.
>
> Double-A
>
> *** Blame Romney ... or is it still Bush's fault ???

Bush and Rommey are each fellow Skull and Bones, or at least close
brotherhood affiliates of one another, and as such there is no self-
policing of any sort.

On Sep 15, 1:31 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 15, 9:38 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... a litany of absurd lies by his boot-lickers ...
>
> >http://personalliberty.com/2012/09/07/the-obama-campaigns-litany-of-l...
>
> > ... .not to forget Chris "chills up my legs" Matthews, regurgitating
> > yesterday's warmed over hash ...
>
> Oh, you know that kid Romny gave the forced haicut to back in prep
> school?
>
> He died.
>
> Double-A
>
> *** Blame Romney ... or is it still Bush's fault ???

Bush and Rommey are each fellow Skull and Bones, or at least close
brotherhood affiliates of one another, and as such there is no self-
policing of any sort.

*** I see ... so the guy in the middle is a hero ???
bwahahahahah you dumbass moron.

Bast
2012-09-15 22:21:37 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 15, 9:38 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> ... a litany of absurd lies by his boot-lickers ...
>>
>> http://personalliberty.com/2012/09/07/the-obama-campaigns-litany-of-l...
>>
>> ... .not to forget Chris "chills up my legs" Matthews, regurgitating
>> yesterday's warmed over hash ...
>

> Oh, you know that kid Romny gave the forced haicut to back in prep
> school?
>
> He died.
>
> Double-A
>
> *** Blame Romney ... or is it still Bush's fault ???

After two terms of Bush even Obama looked good.
And not even Republicans trusted the republican party or McCain,..or Palin.

So YA,....it's Bushies fault

On 9/15/2012 2:28 PM, Double-A wrote:

> Oh, you know that kid Romny gave the forced haicut to back in prep
> school?
>
> He died.

I can see the autopsy report now..

Cause of death: Haircut

> On 9/15/2012 2:28 PM, Double-A wrote:
>>

>> Oh, you know that kid Romny gave the forced haicut to back in prep
>> school?
>>
>> He died.
>

> I can see the autopsy report now..
>
> Cause of death: Haircut

Correction: 30 year old Haircut ... but that's how Liberals think ...

On Sep 16, 8:53 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On 9/15/2012 2:28 PM, Double-A wrote:
>
> >> Oh, you know that kid Romny gave the forced haicut to back in prep
> >> school?
>
> >> He died.
>
> > I can see the autopsy report now..
>
> > Cause of death:  Haircut
>
> Correction:  30 year old Haircut ... but that's how Liberals think ...

Actually the social stigma of that mutually perpetrated cold-war and
anti-ethnicity era would cut deeply into the lifespan of a non-redneck
kid that you bullies took advantage of and having provoked at each and
every opportunity.