Research Discussion: It Really Is A Shame ...

It Really Is A Shame ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

... that Liberals are responsible for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw

Bast
2012-09-13 01:04:13 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> ... that Liberals are responsible for this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw

And yet you had to watch a fictional TV show to learn this ?
...America is like it is, because idiots like you HAVE TO get your opinions
from how you are told to think by TV shows, and are too dumbed down to come
to conclusions of what is right and wrong on your own.

"Bast" wrote in message news:k2rph2$9em$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> ... that Liberals are responsible for this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw

And yet you had to watch a fictional TV show to learn this ?
...America is like it is, because idiots like you HAVE TO get your opinions
from how you are told to think by TV shows, and are too dumbed down to come
to conclusions of what is right and wrong on your own.
**************
During Hags senior year (sixth grade), they tried to teach critical thinking
but only got as far as "See Spot run."

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> ... that Liberals are responsible for this:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
>

> And yet you had to watch a fictional TV show to learn this ?
> ...America is like it is, because idiots like you HAVE TO get your
> opinions from how you are told to think by TV shows, and are too dumbed
> down to come to conclusions of what is right and wrong on your own.

So, we should be more like you Liberals and vote for a total disaster like
Oh'Bummer ??? Got cha, muff-diva.

The Patriot
2012-09-13 11:44:49 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:OEj4s.1482$TY5.666@newsfe19.iad...

> "Bast" wrote in message
>

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> ... that Liberals are responsible for this:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
>

> And yet you had to watch a fictional TV show to learn
> this ?
> ...America is like it is, because idiots like you
> HAVE TO get your opinions
> from how you are told to think by TV shows, and are
> too dumbed down to come
> to conclusions of what is right and wrong on your
> own.
> **************
> During Hags senior year (sixth grade), they tried to
> teach critical thinking but only got as far as "See
> Spot run."

You see Nutroll America is not the greatest country in
the world any more because of ignorant assholes like
you. Hagar is correct, it is because of Liberals and
their ignorance that we have to be this way. So go
look in the mirror and ask yourself "am I the best
person I can be?" Nuff said.

The Patriot,

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "Bast" wrote in message news:k2rph2$9em$1@dont-email.me...
>>

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> ... that Liberals are responsible for this:
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
>>

>> And yet you had to watch a fictional TV show to learn this ?
>> ...America is like it is, because idiots like you HAVE TO get your
>> opinions
>> from how you are told to think by TV shows, and are too dumbed down to
>> come
>> to conclusions of what is right and wrong on your own.
>> **************
>> During Hags senior year (sixth grade), they tried to teach critical
>> thinking but only got as far as "See Spot run."
>>
> You see Nutroll America is not the greatest country in the world any more
> because of ignorant assholes like you. Hagar is correct, it is because of
> Liberals and their ignorance that we have to be this way. So go look in
> the mirror and ask yourself "am I the best person I can be?" Nuff said.
>
> The Patriot,

Pat. the NutRoll lives in Missoura ... I doubt he has any idea
what a mirror is ... his race would have died out a long time
ago, if they even had a clue what they really look like ...

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:Ubn4s.3895$dx1.2803@newsfe10.iad...

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:OEj4s.1482$TY5.666@newsfe19.iad...

> "Bast" wrote in message news:k2rph2$9em$1@dont-email.me...
>

> Hägar wrote:
>> ... that Liberals are responsible for this:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
>

> And yet you had to watch a fictional TV show to learn this ?
> ...America is like it is, because idiots like you HAVE TO get your
> opinions
> from how you are told to think by TV shows, and are too dumbed down to
> come
> to conclusions of what is right and wrong on your own.
> **************
> During Hags senior year (sixth grade), they tried to teach critical
> thinking but only got as far as "See Spot run."

You see Nutroll America is not the greatest country in
the world any more because of ignorant assholes like
you. Hagar is correct, it is because of Liberals and
their ignorance that we have to be this way. So go
look in the mirror and ask yourself "am I the best
person I can be?" Nuff said.

The Patriot,
*******************
What does any of that have to do with Hagar's seeming inability to think for
himself? His posts are for the most part cut and paste from the rabid
right.

G=EMC^2
2012-09-14 07:39:18 EST
On Sep 13, 12:34 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> >> And yet you had to watch a fictional TV show to learn this ?
> >> ...America is like it is, because idiots like you HAVE TO get your
> >> opinions
> >> from how you are told to think by TV shows, and are too dumbed down to
> >> come
> >> to conclusions of what is right and wrong on your own.
> >> **************
> >> During Hags senior year (sixth grade), they tried to teach critical
> >> thinking but only got as far as "See Spot run."
>
> > You see Nutroll America is not the greatest country in the world any more
> > because of ignorant assholes like you.  Hagar is correct, it is because of
> > Liberals and their ignorance that we have to be this way.  So go look in
> > the mirror and ask yourself "am I the best person I can be?"  Nuff said.
>
> > The Patriot,
>
> Pat. the NutRoll lives in Missoura ... I doubt he has any idea
> what a mirror is ... his race would have died out a long time
> ago, if they even had a clue what they really look like ...- Hide quoted text -

Nixon ,Bush&Cheney where liberals? TreBert

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message

On Sep 13, 12:34 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> >> And yet you had to watch a fictional TV show to learn this ?
> >> ...America is like it is, because idiots like you HAVE TO get your
> >> opinions
> >> from how you are told to think by TV shows, and are too dumbed down to
> >> come
> >> to conclusions of what is right and wrong on your own.
> >> **************
> >> During Hags senior year (sixth grade), they tried to teach critical
> >> thinking but only got as far as "See Spot run."
>
> > You see Nutroll America is not the greatest country in the world any
> > more
> > because of ignorant assholes like you. Hagar is correct, it is because
> > of
> > Liberals and their ignorance that we have to be this way. So go look in
> > the mirror and ask yourself "am I the best person I can be?" Nuff said.
>
> > The Patriot,
>
> Pat. the NutRoll lives in Missoura ... I doubt he has any idea
> what a mirror is ... his race would have died out a long time
> ago, if they even had a clue what they really look like ...- Hide quoted
> text -

Nixon ,Bush&Cheney where liberals? TreBert

Are you talking about Crazy, Clueless, and Evil?

Bast
2012-09-14 08:39:09 EST

G=EMC^2 wrote:
> On Sep 13, 12:34 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> You see Nutroll America is not the greatest country in the world any
>>> more because of ignorant assholes like you. Hagar is correct, it is
>>> because of Liberals and their ignorance that we have to be this way.
>>> So go look in the mirror and ask yourself "am I the best person I can
>>> be?" Nuff said.
>>
>>> The Patriot,
>>
>> Pat. the NutRoll lives in Missoura ... I doubt he has any idea
>> what a mirror is ... his race would have died out a long time
>> ago, if they even had a clue what they really look like ...- Hide
>> quoted text -

> Nixon ,Bush&Cheney where liberals? TreBert

How can you forget Daddy Bush,.....who got us personally involved in wars in
the middle East when he saved poor Kuwait.
with Operation Desert Storm.

Gave us the words "New World Order"

And sons that first f-ed up Florida, and then the whole U.S
Not to mention other Bush family being in charge of security at the WTC on
9/11

Bush's are conservative liberals,.....and those are the worst kind.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)