Research Discussion: Only Desperate Liberals Could Come Up With This Shit ...

Only Desperate Liberals Could Come Up With This Shit ...

Southern Whites troubled by Romney's wealth, religion ...
http://news.yahoo.com/southern-whites-troubled-romneys-wealth-religion-050312040.html

So they have reservations about a successful and self
made white millionaire Mormon ...

But they have absolutely no problems with a Muslim Nigger,
who has plunged the nation into a Greek-style foreign debt,
who has no political experience ... period ... as evidences by
the attacks on out embassies in Libya and Egypt, who is
impotent towards any action on Iran and Syria and a doofus
who thinks that Community Organizing (read: teach other
Niggers how to rip off the Federal Government) is the only
requirement to become president.

Yea ... I guess that makes sense if you're a retarded Liberal ...
Liberalism, after all, is an incurable Mental Disorder ...

On Sep 12, 7:28 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Southern Whites troubled by Romney's wealth, religion ...http://news.yahoo.com/southern-whites-troubled-romneys-wealth-religio...
>
> So they have reservations about a successful and self
> made white millionaire Mormon ...
>
> But they have absolutely no problems with a Muslim Nigger,
> who has plunged the nation into a Greek-style foreign debt,
> who has no political experience ... period ... as evidences by
> the attacks on out embassies in Libya and Egypt, who is
> impotent towards any action on Iran and Syria and a doofus
> who thinks that Community Organizing (read: teach other
> Niggers how to rip off the Federal Government) is the only
> requirement to become president.
>
> Yea ... I guess that makes sense if you're a retarded Liberal ...
> Liberalism, after all, is an incurable Mental Disorder ...

So, why did your redneck parents and grandparents let everything get
so screwed up?

Bast
2012-09-12 13:07:47 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Sep 12, 7:28 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Southern Whites troubled by Romney's wealth, religion
>> ...http://news.yahoo.com/southern-whites-troubled-romneys-wealth-religio...
>>
>> So they have reservations about a successful and self
>> made white millionaire Mormon ...
>>
>> But they have absolutely no problems with a Muslim Nigger,
>> who has plunged the nation into a Greek-style foreign debt,
>> who has no political experience ... period ... as evidences by
>> the attacks on out embassies in Libya and Egypt, who is
>> impotent towards any action on Iran and Syria and a doofus
>> who thinks that Community Organizing (read: teach other
>> Niggers how to rip off the Federal Government) is the only
>> requirement to become president.
>>
>> Yea ... I guess that makes sense if you're a retarded Liberal ...
>> Liberalism, after all, is an incurable Mental Disorder ...
>
> So, why did your redneck parents and grandparents let everything get
> so screwed up?

Our Hagar has been asked to be a poster child, by the group who wants to
make abortion retroactive.

"Hägar" wrote in message

Southern Whites troubled by Romney's wealth, religion ...
http://news.yahoo.com/southern-whites-troubled-romneys-wealth-religion-050312040.html

So they have reservations about a successful and self
made white millionaire Mormon ...

*********************
Boy, if Robme is losing the southern cracker vote, you know he's in trouble.
Actually, now that Hags has admitted that he's a closet Democrat, Robme is
pretty much toast.

"Bast" wrote in message news:k2qfhr$vh$1@dont-email.me...

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Sep 12, 7:28 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Southern Whites troubled by Romney's wealth, religion
>> ...http://news.yahoo.com/southern-whites-troubled-romneys-wealth-religio...
>>
>> So they have reservations about a successful and self
>> made white millionaire Mormon ...
>>
>> But they have absolutely no problems with a Muslim Nigger,
>> who has plunged the nation into a Greek-style foreign debt,
>> who has no political experience ... period ... as evidences by
>> the attacks on out embassies in Libya and Egypt, who is
>> impotent towards any action on Iran and Syria and a doofus
>> who thinks that Community Organizing (read: teach other
>> Niggers how to rip off the Federal Government) is the only
>> requirement to become president.
>>
>> Yea ... I guess that makes sense if you're a retarded Liberal ...
>> Liberalism, after all, is an incurable Mental Disorder ...
>
> So, why did your redneck parents and grandparents let everything get
> so screwed up?

Our Hagar has been asked to be a poster child, by the group who wants to
make abortion retroactive.
**********
He's already the poster boy for Trojans

The Patriot
2012-09-12 17:47:43 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:6O54s.3$dx1.2@newsfe10.iad...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Southern Whites troubled by Romney's wealth, religion
> http://news.yahoo.com/southern-whites-troubled-romneys-wealth-religion-050312040.html
>
> So they have reservations about a successful and self
> made white millionaire Mormon ...

> Boy, if Robme is losing the southern cracker vote,
> you know he's in trouble.
> Actually, now that Hags has admitted that he's a
> closet Democrat, Robme is
> pretty much toast.
How can he lose the Southern Cracker vote? You folks
can't read nor write so how can you vote?

The Patriot.