Research Discussion: 9/11 Documentary On PBS // Over 1,500 Architects And Engineers.

9/11 Documentary On PBS // Over 1,500 Architects And Engineers.

9/11 Documentary on PBS // over 1,500 architects and engineers.

A 9/11 documentary aired on PBS and available for free viewing on the
PBS website is going viral. '9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak
Out' was produced by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a
courageous group of over 1,500 architects and engineers which has
dared to ask hard questions about 9/11 and present the disturbing hard
evidence.

In this beautifully produced, 90-minute documentary, over 40
scientific experts share their professional insights about the events
of 9/11.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2270078138

http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/9-11_documentary_pbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOC1J44RYw

___________________________________

"You are slowly but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make
life desirable. Your resilience will artificially decrease,
independently of your own will. Such technologies exist that affect
your body as well as your mind. Such plans are on their way."

___________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bast
2012-09-11 00:59:02 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> 9/11 Documentary on PBS // over 1,500 architects and engineers.
>

> A 9/11 documentary aired on PBS and available for free viewing on the
> PBS website is going viral. '9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak
> Out' was produced by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a
> courageous group of over 1,500 architects and engineers which has
> dared to ask hard questions about 9/11 and present the disturbing hard
> evidence.
>
> In this beautifully produced, 90-minute documentary, over 40
> scientific experts share their professional insights about the events
> of 9/11.
>
> http://video.pbs.org/video/2270078138
>
> http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/9-11_documentary_pbs
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOC1J44RYw

And don't forget to visit their website, where the lies of the official 9/11
fairytale are blown away with scientific and documented facts.

http://www.ae911truth.org

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 00:59:02 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> 9/11 Documentary on PBS // over 1,500 architects and engineers.
>>

>> A 9/11 documentary aired on PBS and available for free viewing on the
>> PBS website is going viral. '9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak
>> Out' was produced by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a
>> courageous group of over 1,500 architects and engineers which has
>> dared to ask hard questions about 9/11 and present the disturbing hard
>> evidence.
>>
>> In this beautifully produced, 90-minute documentary, over 40
>> scientific experts share their professional insights about the events
>> of 9/11.
>>
>> http://video.pbs.org/video/2270078138
>>
>> http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/9-11_documentary_pbs
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOC1J44RYw

>And don't forget to visit their website, where the lies of the official 9/11
>fairytale are blown away with scientific and documented facts.
>
>http://www.ae911truth.org

Thanks.

I'm not one to 'bash a dead horse',
because I know there are more important things too.

However, I know 100% that those
"1,500 architects and engineers" need our support.

Otherwise we will fail terribly as a species.

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/vader2.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070114031651/starwars/images/b/b1/Obiwan_old.jpg

_____________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bast
2012-09-11 01:32:02 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 00:59:02 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>> 9/11 Documentary on PBS // over 1,500 architects and engineers.
>>>

>>> A 9/11 documentary aired on PBS and available for free viewing on the
>>> PBS website is going viral. '9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak
>>> Out' was produced by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a
>>> courageous group of over 1,500 architects and engineers which has
>>> dared to ask hard questions about 9/11 and present the disturbing hard
>>> evidence.
>>>
>>> In this beautifully produced, 90-minute documentary, over 40
>>> scientific experts share their professional insights about the events
>>> of 9/11.
>>>
>>> http://video.pbs.org/video/2270078138
>>>
>>> http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/9-11_documentary_pbs
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOC1J44RYw
>

>> And don't forget to visit their website, where the lies of the
>> official 9/11 fairytale are blown away with scientific and documented
>> facts.
>>
>> http://www.ae911truth.org
>

> Thanks.
>
> I'm not one to 'bash a dead horse',
> because I know there are more important things too.
>
> However, I know 100% that those
> "1,500 architects and engineers" need our support.

It's not a "dead horse",....those who are exposing the truth, are "speading
knowledge".

BTW There are far more than 1500 who include themselves in that group.
And the number who publicly question 9/11 keeps growing,....as the
politicians keep tripping over their lies.

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 01:32:02 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 00:59:02 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> And don't forget to visit their website, where the lies of the
>>> official 9/11 fairytale are blown away with scientific and documented
>>> facts.
>>>
>>> http://www.ae911truth.org
>>

>> Thanks.
>>
>> I'm not one to 'bash a dead horse',
>> because I know there are more important things too.
>>
>> However, I know 100% that those
>> "1,500 architects and engineers" need our support.
>>

>It's not a "dead horse",....those who are exposing the truth, are "speading
>knowledge".
>
>BTW There are far more than 1500 who include themselves in that group.
>And the number who publicly question 9/11 keeps growing,....as the
>politicians keep tripping over their lies.

Politicians are owned.
They are in fear of their life,
in fear of having no money, etc.

In fact, the USA is designed that way.
There are no Community Groups of Good People.
There are no Real Social Welfare Networks.
You are not allowed to be nice to people in a natural caring way.
If you don't play by Mafia rules
and if you don't accept the bribe,
you are on your own, with nothing.

And saying that...

They can show the "9/11 Documentary on PBS" everyday for 50 years...
but no Poilce Officer or FBI or NSA or CIA agent is going to arrest
anyone!!!

And what are we going to do in New Zealand ?
SEND OVER THE AIR FORCE ???
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8027/6993086050_0506070149_z.jpg

______________________________________

"What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become
possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be
aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover
the worst as well as the best."

______________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:05:04 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 01:32:02 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
>wrote:
>

>>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> I'm not one to 'bash a dead horse',
>>> because I know there are more important things too.
>>>
>>> However, I know 100% that those
>>> "1,500 architects and engineers" need our support.
>>>

>>It's not a "dead horse",....those who are exposing the truth, are "speading
>>knowledge".
>>
>>BTW There are far more than 1500 who include themselves in that group.
>>And the number who publicly question 9/11 keeps growing,....as the
>>politicians keep tripping over their lies.
>

>Politicians are owned.
>They are in fear of their life,
>in fear of having no money, etc.
>
>In fact, the USA is designed that way.
>There are no Community Groups of Good People.
>There are no Real Social Welfare Networks.
>You are not allowed to be nice to people in a natural caring way.
>If you don't play by Mafia rules
>and if you don't accept the bribe,
>you are on your own, with nothing.
>
>And saying that...
>
>They can show the "9/11 Documentary on PBS" everyday for 50 years...
>but no Poilce Officer or FBI or NSA or CIA agent is going to arrest
>anyone!!!
>
>And what are we going to do in New Zealand ?
>SEND OVER THE AIR FORCE ???
>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8027/6993086050_0506070149_z.jpg

And even if New Zealand had an Air-Force 100 times bigger than China,
we'd still be doomed from Directed Energy Beam Weapons.

DOOM !!!

______________________________________

"What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become
possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be
aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover
the worst as well as the best."

______________________________________

DOOM !!! DOOM !!! DOOM !!! DOOM !!! DOOM !!!

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bast
2012-09-11 03:46:26 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 01:32:02 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> I'm not one to 'bash a dead horse',
>>> because I know there are more important things too.
>>>
>>> However, I know 100% that those
>>> "1,500 architects and engineers" need our support.
>>>

>> It's not a "dead horse",....those who are exposing the truth, are
>> "speading knowledge".
>>
>> BTW There are far more than 1500 who include themselves in that group.
>> And the number who publicly question 9/11 keeps growing,....as the
>> politicians keep tripping over their lies.
>

> Politicians are owned.
> They are in fear of their life,
> in fear of having no money, etc.
>
> In fact, the USA is designed that way.
> There are no Community Groups of Good People.
> There are no Real Social Welfare Networks.
> You are not allowed to be nice to people in a natural caring way.
> If you don't play by Mafia rules
> and if you don't accept the bribe,
> you are on your own, with nothing.
>
> And saying that...
>
> They can show the "9/11 Documentary on PBS" everyday for 50 years...
> but no Poilce Officer or FBI or NSA or CIA agent is going to arrest
> anyone!!!
>
> And what are we going to do in New Zealand ?
> SEND OVER THE AIR FORCE ???
> http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8027/6993086050_0506070149_z.jpg

As knowledge of the corruption grows, those who have the power, will lose
it.
(Edmund Burke)

NOTHING includes pretending 9/11 was not an inside job, and hoping things
get better on their own

On 9/11/2012 1:32 AM, Bast wrote:

>> I'm not one to 'bash a dead horse',
>> because I know there are more important things too.
>>

> It's not a "dead horse",....those who are exposing the truth, are "speading
> knowledge".

Bast just called you a liar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo 光明

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 03:46:26 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 01:32:02 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> It's not a "dead horse",....those who are exposing the truth, are
>>> "speading knowledge".
>>>
>>> BTW There are far more than 1500 who include themselves in that group.
>>> And the number who publicly question 9/11 keeps growing,....as the
>>> politicians keep tripping over their lies.
>>

>> Politicians are owned.
>> They are in fear of their life,
>> in fear of having no money, etc.
>>
>> In fact, the USA is designed that way.
>> There are no Community Groups of Good People.
>> There are no Real Social Welfare Networks.
>> You are not allowed to be nice to people in a natural caring way.
>> If you don't play by Mafia rules
>> and if you don't accept the bribe,
>> you are on your own, with nothing.
>>
>> And saying that...
>>
>> They can show the "9/11 Documentary on PBS" everyday for 50 years...
>> but no Poilce Officer or FBI or NSA or CIA agent is going to arrest
>> anyone!!!
>>
>> And what are we going to do in New Zealand ?
>> SEND OVER THE AIR FORCE ???
>> http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8027/6993086050_0506070149_z.jpg
>

>As knowledge of the corruption grows, those who have the power, will lose
>it.
>"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
>(Edmund Burke)
>
>NOTHING includes pretending 9/11 was not an inside job, and hoping things
>get better on their own

And President Jimmy Carter
was an honest good man
determined to break away from the tight evil Matrix system,
I've seen videos of him volunteering and helping to make people's
homes for free. At age 75 !!!

______________________________________

"Human behaviours, formed from past habits and trainings, have such an
inertia that this perspective leads you to a dead end. You entrust
these problems to representatives, whose conscience of common
well-being slowly fades away in front of corporatist interests".

______________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 02:19:37 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 03:46:26 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
>wrote:
>

>>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> Politicians are owned.
>>> They are in fear of their life,
>>> in fear of having no money, etc.
>>>
>>> In fact, the USA is designed that way.
>>> There are no Community Groups of Good People.
>>> There are no Real Social Welfare Networks.
>>> You are not allowed to be nice to people in a natural caring way.
>>> If you don't play by Mafia rules
>>> and if you don't accept the bribe,
>>> you are on your own, with nothing.
>>>
>>> And saying that...
>>>
>>> They can show the "9/11 Documentary on PBS" everyday for 50 years...
>>> but no Poilce Officer or FBI or NSA or CIA agent is going to arrest
>>> anyone!!!
>>>
>>> And what are we going to do in New Zealand ?
>>> SEND OVER THE AIR FORCE ???
>>> http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8027/6993086050_0506070149_z.jpg
>>

>>As knowledge of the corruption grows, those who have the power, will lose
>>it.
>>"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
>>(Edmund Burke)
>>
>>NOTHING includes pretending 9/11 was not an inside job, and hoping things
>>get better on their own
>>

>And President Jimmy Carter
>was an honest good man
>determined to break away from the tight evil Matrix system,
>I've seen videos of him volunteering and helping to make people's
>homes for free. At age 75 !!!

And I was watching ABC news the other night,
they were talking about the Obama Fundraisers.
Hagar if you raise $500,000 for Obama
you get to go to a fancy music concert to feel very Elite.
And then you get a job as
assistant secretary UN or US delegate economics advisory,
or similar.

Oh, and ABC News was threatened to be arrested.