Research Discussion: Thank A Liberal For This ...

Thank A Liberal For This ...

Some strong language, but nonetheless, a good listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw

Come November, we can get back on course ...

On Sep 9, 8:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Some strong language, but nonetheless, a good listen.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
>
> Come November, we can get back on course ...

Then you and your parents must have been liberals up until recently.

On Sep 9, 8:54 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Some strong language, but nonetheless, a good listen.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
>
> Come November, we can get back on course ...

Then you and your parents must have been liberals up until recently.

***Do you remember if it hurt really bad when they repeatedly dropped you on
your head when your parents tried to drown
you even before your father chewed through the cord ???

Jake
2012-09-10 09:56:20 EST
On Sep 9, 8:00 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sep 9, 8:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Some strong language, but nonetheless, a good listen.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
>
> > Come November, we can get back on course ...
>
> Then you and your parents must have been liberals up until recently.
>
> ***Do you remember if it hurt really bad when they repeatedly dropped you on
> your head when your parents tried to drown
> you even before your father chewed through the cord ???

Hagar. The born hillbilly and darned proud of it. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

On Sep 9, 8:00 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sep 9, 8:54 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Some strong language, but nonetheless, a good listen.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
>
> > Come November, we can get back on course ...
>
> Then you and your parents must have been liberals up until recently.
>
> ***Do you remember if it hurt really bad when they repeatedly dropped you
> on
> your head when your parents tried to drown
> you even before your father chewed through the cord ???

Hagar. The born hillbilly and darned proud of it. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

*** Yes indeed my little Beaner ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Sep 9, 8:00 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sep 9, 8:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Some strong language, but nonetheless, a good listen.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
>
> > Come November, we can get back on course ...
>
> Then you and your parents must have been liberals up until recently.
>
> ***Do you remember if it hurt really bad when they repeatedly dropped you
> on
> your head when your parents tried to drown
> you even before your father chewed through the cord ???

Hagar. The born hillbilly and darned proud of it. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

*** Yes indeed my little Beaner ...

**********************************
A cracker calling someone a beaner - once again Hags pegs the irony meter.

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-09-14 20:58:31 EST
On Sep 10, 10:53 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 9, 8:00 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 9, 8:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Some strong language, but nonetheless, a good listen.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
>
> > > Come November, we can get back on course ...
>
> > Then you and your parents must have been liberals up until recently.
>
> > ***Do you remember if it hurt really bad when they repeatedly dropped you
> > on
> > your head when your parents tried to drown
> > you even before your father chewed through the cord ???
>
> Hagar.  The born hillbilly and darned proud of it. Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
>
> *** Yes indeed my little Beaner ...
>
> **********************************
> A cracker calling someone a beaner - once again Hags pegs the irony meter.

"And the Lord shat a little turd and begat Hagar." Genesis 6:66

******Yeah, but I'm guessing that in reality, it was a big turd.

"Notroll2012" wrote in message news:9QZ4s.12$UC2.6@newsfe10.iad...

"REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

On Sep 10, 10:53 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar" wrote in message

> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 9, 8:00 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 9, 8:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Some strong language, but nonetheless, a good listen.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
>
> > > Come November, we can get back on course ...
>
> > Then you and your parents must have been liberals up until recently.
>
> > ***Do you remember if it hurt really bad when they repeatedly dropped
> > you
> > on
> > your head when your parents tried to drown
> > you even before your father chewed through the cord ???
>
> Hagar. The born hillbilly and darned proud of it. Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
>
> *** Yes indeed my little Beaner ...
>
> **********************************
> A cracker calling someone a beaner - once again Hags pegs the irony meter.

"And the Lord shat a little turd and begat Hagar." Genesis 6:66

******Yeah, but I'm guessing that in reality, it was a big turd.

******The revised version reads: "And the Lord took a righteous dump and
begat Hagar."

On Sep 9, 6:00 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sep 9, 8:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Some strong language, but nonetheless, a good listen.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
>
> > Come November, we can get back on course ...
>
> Then you and your parents must have been liberals up until recently.
>
> ***Do you remember if it hurt really bad when they repeatedly dropped you on
> your head when your parents tried to drown
> you even before your father chewed through the cord ???

Why did your parents and grandparents screw up so badly that they
couldn't get their own kind reelected?