Research Discussion: How To Tell Them Apart ...

How To Tell Them Apart ...

So, if someone asks you what the main difference is between
most Obama supporters and Romney supporters, instead of
stammering, and stuttering, and looking for an answer, just
look the straight in the eyes and tell them that:

Romney supporters sign their checks on the front,
Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.

Morons of the Obamacalypse, you know which one you are !!!

"Hägar" wrote in message

So, if someone asks you what the main difference is between
most Obama supporters and Romney supporters, instead of
stammering, and stuttering, and looking for an answer, just
look the straight in the eyes and tell them that:

Romney supporters sign their checks on the front,
Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.

Morons of the Obamacalypse, you know which one you are !!!

*********************
No, here's the difference.

Romney supporters have an effective tax rate of around 13% and are for the
most part clueless with respect to middle class Americans and foreign policy
Obama supporters have an effective tax rate of around 22% and understand
middle class Americans and policy issues beyond US shores.

G=EMC^2
2012-09-09 08:28:35 EST
On Sep 8, 11:36 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> So, if someone asks you what the main difference is between
> most Obama supporters and Romney supporters, instead of
> stammering, and stuttering, and looking for an answer, just
> look the straight in the eyes and tell them that:
>
> Romney supporters sign their checks on the front,
> Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.
>
> Morons of the Obamacalypse, you know which one you are !!!
>
> *********************
> No, here's the difference.
>
> Romney supporters have an effective tax rate of around 13% and are for the
> most part clueless with respect to middle class Americans and foreign policy
> Obama supporters have an effective tax rate of around 22% and understand
> middle class Americans and policy issues beyond US shores.

Romney people pay no taxes. Obama people pay 20% GOP Mafia wants
Afghan war to save the poppies Obama people end that war. GOP wants
Godfather to be in contol of USA He is TeBet

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 8, 11:36 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar" wrote in message

> So, if someone asks you what the main difference is between
> most Obama supporters and Romney supporters, instead of
> stammering, and stuttering, and looking for an answer, just
> look the straight in the eyes and tell them that:
>
> Romney supporters sign their checks on the front,
> Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.
>
> Morons of the Obamacalypse, you know which one you are !!!
>
> *********************
> No, here's the difference.
>
> Romney supporters have an effective tax rate of around 13% and are for the
> most part clueless with respect to middle class Americans and foreign
> policy
> Obama supporters have an effective tax rate of around 22% and understand
> middle class Americans and policy issues beyond US shores.

Romney people pay no taxes. Obama people pay 20% GOP Mafia wants
Afghan war to save the poppies Obama people end that war. GOP wants
Godfather to be in contol of USA He is TeBet

*** Another back-of-the-check signer ... well done treBert,
you pathetic moocher.

<*o@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Saturday, September 8, 2012 9:24:00 PM UTC-4, H\ufffdgar wrote:
> So, if someone asks you what the main difference is between
>
> most Obama supporters and Romney supporters, instead of
>
> stammering, and stuttering, and looking for an answer, just
>
> look the straight in the eyes and tell them that:
>

> Romney supporters sign their checks on the front,
>
> Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.
>

> Morons of the Obamacalypse, you know which one you are !!!

Blaa, Blaa , Blaa ...Check this....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/09/us-usa-campaign-poll-idUSBRE88619X20120909

The Bump is back. Like I said, it spells LOSER for Romney.

RT

*** Another back-of-the-check signing babbling moron heard from ... well
done elCrappo, you failed school teacher ...
dumb fucks like you need a union, where goon muscle makes
up for the lack of smarts.

On Sep 8, 6:24 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So, if someone asks you what the main difference is between
> most Obama supporters and Romney supporters, instead of
> stammering, and stuttering, and looking for an answer, just
> look the straight in the eyes and tell them that:
>
> Romney supporters sign their checks on the front,
> Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.
>
> Morons of the Obamacalypse, you know which one you are !!!

That's the most unracist and least uncaring thing you've ever had to
offer. Perhaps there's liberal hope for you ZNRs yet.

On Sep 9, 7:55 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Saturday, September 8, 2012 9:24:00 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
> > So, if someone asks you what the main difference is between
>
> > most Obama supporters and Romney supporters, instead of
>
> > stammering, and stuttering, and looking for an answer, just
>
> > look the straight in the eyes and tell them that:
>
> > Romney supporters sign their checks on the front,
>
> > Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.
>
> > Morons of the Obamacalypse, you know which one you are !!!
>
> Blaa, Blaa , Blaa ...Check this....
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/09/us-usa-campaign-poll-idUSBR...
>
> The Bump is back.  Like I said, it spells LOSER for Romney.
>
> RT
>
> *** Another back-of-the-check signing babbling moron heard from  ... well
> done elCrappo, you failed school teacher ...
> dumb fucks like you need a union, where goon muscle makes
> up for the lack of smarts.

Of course if they worked for your ENRON that lets their overpaid
employees do as they please, all would be forgiven.

On Sep 9, 7:55 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Saturday, September 8, 2012 9:24:00 PM UTC-4, H\ufffdgar wrote:
> > So, if someone asks you what the main difference is between
>
> > most Obama supporters and Romney supporters, instead of
>
> > stammering, and stuttering, and looking for an answer, just
>
> > look the straight in the eyes and tell them that:
>
> > Romney supporters sign their checks on the front,
>
> > Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.
>
> > Morons of the Obamacalypse, you know which one you are !!!
>
> Blaa, Blaa , Blaa ...Check this....
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/09/us-usa-campaign-poll-idUSBR...
>
> The Bump is back. Like I said, it spells LOSER for Romney.
>
> RT
>
> *** Another back-of-the-check signing babbling moron heard from ... well
> done elCrappo, you failed school teacher ...
> dumb fucks like you need a union, where goon muscle makes
> up for the lack of smarts.

Of course if they worked for your ENRON that lets their overpaid
employees do as they please, all would be forgiven.

*** they all signed on the front, GothBall ... you still endorse on
the back ... It really must suck to be you if you hate successful people as
much as you and your useless ilk do ...

On Sep 8, 6:24 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So, if someone asks you what the main difference is between
> most Obama supporters and Romney supporters, instead of
> stammering, and stuttering, and looking for an answer, just
> look the straight in the eyes and tell them that:
>
> Romney supporters sign their checks on the front,
> Obama supporters sign their checks on the back.
>
> Morons of the Obamacalypse, you know which one you are !!!

That's the most unracist and least uncaring thing you've ever had to
offer. Perhaps there's liberal hope for you ZNRs yet.

*** Just as I thought ... you're too stupid to even get the sarcasm
of the above post ... I am sooo proud of you, you dimwit ...