Research Discussion: Tire Tracks On Mars

Tire Tracks On Mars

http://news.yahoo.com/visible-space-curiosity-tire-tracks-mars-191633595.html

Curiosity is scarring the pristine surface of Mars, sending
environmentalists into frothing spells, GuthBall and Bast are preparing
scathing denials and are accusing NASA of further Photo-shopping the
evidence. Of course GuthBall will once
again bitch about the colors and mumble incomprehensible
snippets about pixelation, hue and saturation, all that while
chiding NASA's inability to do anything according to HIS masterplan.
NumbNutz Bast will post more links to 9/11,
trying to convince us that the two are somehow related.
treBert will once again regale us with his monotonous
recitals of adoration for Severn Trent and Chris Scott.

On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 13:45:04 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/visible-space-curiosity-tire-tracks-mars-191633595.html
>
>Curiosity of Mars,

It did that sharp 45 degree turn because
it bumped into an invisible alien base
inside a hangar at Area-52.
OMG has Area-52 been infiltrated by advanced E.X.T.R.A-TERRESTRIALS?
Quick call Area-57 !!!

Relax folks it's just another John Lear style story!

"Planet Mercury made Venus, Venus made Earth,
Earth made Mars, it's a chain reaction,
but way beyond Cosmic Top Secret,
and if you tell anyone...
Uranus will vanish without a trace!"

Then Dr Steven M. Greer pops-up
and says...
"All trillion trillion planets in the clusters and clouds of galaxies
in the entire universes are lovely and friendly and nice!!!
... you stinking bad Humans!!!"

LOL

Even Laurel and Hardy, John Belushi,
Abbot & Costello, Steve Martin, Groucho
Marx, Jim Carrey, Bill Cosby, Weird Al
Yankovic, The Three Stooges, Benny Hill,
The Two Ronnies, John Cleese, Billy
Connolly, Rowan Atkinson, Dame Edna
Everage, Morecambe & Wise, Bob Lazarus,
Dan Kaufman, and Dan Friedman, etc,
would have a good laugh.

_______________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

G=EMC^2
2012-09-06 19:08:49 EST
On Sep 6, 4:45 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/visible-space-curiosity-tire-tracks-mars-191633...
>
> Curiosity is scarring the pristine surface of Mars, sending
> environmentalists into frothing spells, GuthBall and Bast are preparing
> scathing denials and are accusing NASA of further Photo-shopping the
> evidence.  Of course GuthBall will once
> again bitch about the colors and mumble incomprehensible
> snippets about pixelation, hue and saturation, all that while
> chiding NASA's inability to do anything according to HIS masterplan.
> NumbNutz Bast will post more links to 9/11,
> trying to convince us that the two are somehow related.
> treBert will once again regale us with his monotonous
> recitals of adoration for Severn Trent and Chris Scott.

Chris Is now a GOP has been that raped black children. Charlie Chris.
Rick Scott is the GOPeer that stole 1.7 billion from medicare money
that could have saved lives of children with cancer. Severn Trent is
100% Mafia period TreBert

Bast
2012-09-06 23:36:07 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/visible-space-curiosity-tire-tracks-mars-191633595.html
>
> Curiosity is scarring the pristine surface of Mars, sending
> environmentalists into frothing spells, GuthBall and Bast are preparing
> scathing denials and are accusing NASA of further Photo-shopping the
> evidence. Of course GuthBall will once
> again bitch about the colors and mumble incomprehensible
> snippets about pixelation, hue and saturation, all that while
> chiding NASA's inability to do anything according to HIS masterplan.
> NumbNutz Bast will post more links to 9/11,
> trying to convince us that the two are somehow related.
> treBert will once again regale us with his monotonous
> recitals of adoration for Severn Trent and Chris Scott.

WOW,....paranoid much ?
Have you had TSA check your underwear at least three times today, to make
sure Bin Laden isn't hiding there.

While your last remaining brain synapse's have to wrestle with believing
Obama got-'im,....but know he lies about everything else.

G=EMC^2
2012-09-07 08:35:37 EST
On Sep 6, 7:08 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 6, 4:45 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/visible-space-curiosity-tire-tracks-mars-191633...
>
> > Curiosity is scarring the pristine surface of Mars, sending
> > environmentalists into frothing spells, GuthBall and Bast are preparing
> > scathing denials and are accusing NASA of further Photo-shopping the
> > evidence.  Of course GuthBall will once
> > again bitch about the colors and mumble incomprehensible
> > snippets about pixelation, hue and saturation, all that while
> > chiding NASA's inability to do anything according to HIS masterplan.
> > NumbNutz Bast will post more links to 9/11,
> > trying to convince us that the two are somehow related.
> > treBert will once again regale us with his monotonous
> > recitals of adoration for Severn Trent and Chris Scott.
>
> Chris Is now a GOP has been that raped black children. Charlie Chris.
> Rick Scott is the GOPeer that stole 1.7 billion from medicare money
> that could have saved lives of children with cancer. Severn Trent is
> 100% Mafia period    TreBert

Back to the rover where is it going to find life? Will Mafia NASA
show the books on that 2.7 billion? I think it was just a GOP money
maker TreBert

On Sep 7, 5:35 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 6, 7:08 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 6, 4:45 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/visible-space-curiosity-tire-tracks-mars-191633...
>
> > > Curiosity is scarring the pristine surface of Mars, sending
> > > environmentalists into frothing spells, GuthBall and Bast are preparing
> > > scathing denials and are accusing NASA of further Photo-shopping the
> > > evidence.  Of course GuthBall will once
> > > again bitch about the colors and mumble incomprehensible
> > > snippets about pixelation, hue and saturation, all that while
> > > chiding NASA's inability to do anything according to HIS masterplan.
> > > NumbNutz Bast will post more links to 9/11,
> > > trying to convince us that the two are somehow related.
> > > treBert will once again regale us with his monotonous
> > > recitals of adoration for Severn Trent and Chris Scott.
>
> > Chris Is now a GOP has been that raped black children. Charlie Chris.
> > Rick Scott is the GOPeer that stole 1.7 billion from medicare money
> > that could have saved lives of children with cancer. Severn Trent is
> > 100% Mafia period    TreBert
>
> Back to the rover where is it going to find life?  Will Mafia NASA
> show the books on that 2.7 billion?  I think it was just a GOP money
> maker  TreBert

What we need is an actual fly-by-rocket lander of that 100% reliable
Apollo era. Too bad no such fly-by-rocket lander capability exist, at
least nothing you'd dare trust with your life.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Sep 7, 5:35 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 6, 7:08 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 6, 4:45 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/visible-space-curiosity-tire-tracks-mars-191633...
>
> > > Curiosity is scarring the pristine surface of Mars, sending
> > > environmentalists into frothing spells, GuthBall and Bast are
> > > preparing
> > > scathing denials and are accusing NASA of further Photo-shopping the
> > > evidence. Of course GuthBall will once
> > > again bitch about the colors and mumble incomprehensible
> > > snippets about pixelation, hue and saturation, all that while
> > > chiding NASA's inability to do anything according to HIS masterplan.
> > > NumbNutz Bast will post more links to 9/11,
> > > trying to convince us that the two are somehow related.
> > > treBert will once again regale us with his monotonous
> > > recitals of adoration for Severn Trent and Chris Scott.
>
> > Chris Is now a GOP has been that raped black children. Charlie Chris.
> > Rick Scott is the GOPeer that stole 1.7 billion from medicare money
> > that could have saved lives of children with cancer. Severn Trent is
> > 100% Mafia period TreBert
>
> Back to the rover where is it going to find life? Will Mafia NASA
> show the books on that 2.7 billion? I think it was just a GOP money
> maker TreBert

What we need is an actual fly-by-rocket lander of that 100% reliable
Apollo era. Too bad no such fly-by-rocket lander capability exist, at
least nothing you'd dare trust with your life.

*** Look at it this way ... instead you got Obamacare !!!
what a bargain ...

On Sep 7, 7:52 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sep 7, 5:35 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Chris Is now a GOP has been that raped black children. Charlie Chris.
> > > Rick Scott is the GOPeer that stole 1.7 billion from medicare money
> > > that could have saved lives of children with cancer. Severn Trent is
> > > 100% Mafia period TreBert
>
> > Back to the rover where is it going to find life? Will Mafia NASA
> > show the books on that 2.7 billion? I think it was just a GOP money
> > maker TreBert
>
> What we need is an actual fly-by-rocket lander of that 100% reliable
> Apollo era.  Too bad no such fly-by-rocket lander capability exist, at
> least nothing you'd dare trust with your life.
>
> *** Look at it this way ... instead you got Obamacare !!!
> what a bargain ...

So far ZNR redneck care hasn't been all that great either, and not
that others of your superior ethnic and racist kind haven't already
had multiple do-overs. Of course starting and keeping proxy wars
going does tend to divert national resources and talent.

Do redneck ZNRs have any fix for this:
Yet another JBLM suicide, this time by crashing his car at high speed
into the fortified concrete post protected gate-house. From the aft
view perspective (via helicopter camera), it kinda looks like an
armored vehicle, as well as the destruction to that massive concrete
post seems to suggest something tougher than most any ordinary car
unless that car was moving at 70+ mph.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Mirror Of TRVTH
2012-09-09 08:09:42 EST
Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 7, 7:52 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Back to the rover where is it going to find life? Will Mafia NASA
> > > show the books on that 2.7 billion? I think it was just a GOP money
> > > maker TreBert
> >
> > What we need is an actual fly-by-rocket lander of that 100% reliable
> > Apollo era.  Too bad no such fly-by-rocket lander capability exist, at
> > least nothing you'd dare trust with your life.
> >
> > *** Look at it this way ... instead you got Obamacare !!!
> > what a bargain ...
>
> So far ZNR redneck care hasn't been all that great either, and not
> that others of your superior ethnic and racist kind haven't already

Speaking of superior ethnics & racists, it's noteworthy that
Guthball isn't denying reports that his mother is Jewish.

Oy vey!

On 9/9/2012 8:09 AM, Mirror of TRVTH wrote:

>> So far ZNR redneck care hasn't been all that great either, and not
>> that others of your superior ethnic and racist kind haven't already
>
> Speaking of superior ethnics& racists, it's noteworthy that
> Guthball isn't denying reports that his mother is Jewish.
>
> Oy vey!

Wouldn't that mean that Goth is a Jew?