Research Discussion: Obama Is Jesus?

Obama Is Jesus?

Michelle Obama confirmed what many Democrats have believed for years –
Barack Obama is Jesus reincarnated.

Michelle Obama came onto the stage of the Democratic Convention in North
Carolina on Tuesday night to the strains of Stevie Wonder’s new gospel
song “Barack is Lord”!

The self-described “mom-in-chief” — “my most important title,” she said
this night — gave an effectively emotional speech, at times her voice
quavering. She spoke about her early life with her husband. Mrs. Obama
talked about their courtship and their college debts. She said that when
they were first dating, Barack’s most prized possession was ” a coffee
table he found in a dumpster,” clearly a bold attempt to trump Ann
Romney’s we-ate-our meals-on-an-ironing-board anecdote.

Then, she shocked the convention hall when she said that it wasn’t until
after she was married to Barack Obama for two years that she came to
realize that Barack was, in fact, the Messiah.

“At first, I thought it was just luck that Barack would always find a
parking spot right in front of our apartment in Chicago, or that he
always got every job he every wanted, or had people writing down
everything he said,” the First Lady reportedly told the delegates. “I
never thought anything of the fact that we always had wine in the house,
but I never saw him buy a bottle. Not once.”

The First Lady went on to tell the delegates and Americans at home, that
Barack is “still the same man he was back in 2008.” She said that
Barack can still heal the earth, part the Red Sea and get a NYC cab on a
rainy day, during rush hour.”

“Barack is our Savior,” Michelle reportedly said in her speech. “Barack
will lead Americans out of the wilderness, out of the Burning Bush that
was left for him. Barack will lead us to the promised land and part the
Seas so he can put windmills on the floors of the oceans and power the
world with Earth, Wind and Fire.”

Michelle then broke into song and sang a song with a familiar melody.
She wowed the crowd with “Barack Obama, Superstar.” She went on to say
that Mitt Romney was just a Roman soldier, but Paul Ryan, is “Judas.”
She reportedly said, “Paul Ryan wants to take us back to the era of the
dinosaurs, back when Republicans shot dinosaur with their assault
weapons and brought on the ice age.”

The First Lady also said that President Obama was “in on” the Clint
Eastwood routine. “Barack has said repeatedly that if he had a
superpower it would be the power to be invisible. Well, the fact is
that he HAS that power and last week he sat in the chair, while Clint
Eastwood did his schtick. Barack loved it and plans on making Clint
Eastwood an angel… in Limbo.

There were some people that were upset that the word “God” was taken out
of the Democratic Party Platform. Michelle revealed the reason for
this… “You can’t have Barack and God in the same document, or sentence.
It’s redumbndant.”

So, there you have it. Barack Obama – the confirmed Messiah.

> [...]
> this night \ufffd gave an effectively emotional speech, at times her voice
> quavering. She spoke about her early life with her husband. Mrs. Obama
> talked about their courtship and their college debts. She said that when
> they were first dating, Barack\ufffds most prized possession was \ufffd a coffee
> table he found in a dumpster,\ufffd clearly a bold attempt to trump Ann Romney\ufffds
> we-ate-our meals-on-an-ironing-board anecdote.
>
> Then, she shocked the convention hall when she said that it wasn\ufffdt until
> after she was married to Barack Obama for two years that she came to
> realize that Barack was, in fact, the Messiah.
>
> \ufffdAt first, I thought it was just luck that Barack would always find a
> parking spot right in front of our apartment in Chicago, or that he always
> got every job he every wanted, or had people writing down everything he
> said,\ufffd the First Lady reportedly told the delegates. \ufffdI never thought
> anything of the fact that we always had wine in the house, but I never saw
> him buy a bottle. Not once.\ufffd
>
> The First Lady went on to tell the delegates and Americans at home, that
> Barack is \ufffdstill the same man he was back in 2008.\ufffd She said that Barack
> can still heal the earth, part the Red Sea and get a NYC cab on a rainy
> day, during rush hour.\ufffd
>
> \ufffdBarack is our Savior,\ufffd Michelle reportedly said in her speech. \ufffdBarack
> will lead Americans out of the wilderness, out of the Burning Bush that
> was left for him. Barack will lead us to the promised land and part the
> Seas so he can put windmills on the floors of the oceans and power the
> world with Earth, Wind and Fire.\ufffd
>
> Michelle then broke into song and sang a song with a familiar melody. She
> wowed the crowd with \ufffdBarack Obama, Superstar.\ufffd She went on to say that
> Mitt Romney was just a Roman soldier, but Paul Ryan, is \ufffdJudas.\ufffd She
> reportedly said, \ufffdPaul Ryan wants to take us back to the era of the
> dinosaurs, back when Republicans shot dinosaur with their assault weapons
> and brought on the ice age.\ufffd
>
> The First Lady also said that President Obama was \ufffdin on\ufffd the Clint
> Eastwood routine. \ufffdBarack has said repeatedly that if he had a superpower
> it would be the power to be invisible. Well, the fact is that he HAS that
> power and last week he sat in the chair, while Clint Eastwood did his
> schtick. Barack loved it and plans on making Clint Eastwood an angel\ufffd in
> Limbo.
>
> There were some people that were upset that the word \ufffdGod\ufffd was taken out
> of the Democratic Party Platform. Michelle revealed the reason for this\ufffd
> \ufffdYou can\ufffdt have Barack and God in the same document, or sentence. It\ufffds
> redumbndant.\ufffd
>
> So, there you have it. Barack Obama \ufffd the confirmed Messiah.

We bow to you, oh Magic Negro, Savior of the Automobile Industry, provider
of contraceptives for the Nation's harlots.
However, we'll let Harry, Nancy and Rahm kiss your mulatto
ass.

On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 15:25:05 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jesus

All Jesus did was try to make everyone think about Jesus
and nothing else in the Galaxy and Universe.

By the way God,
I mean Mr HVAC,
I always defended you.
I always supported you.
I never abandoned you.

Even with all of dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A's
threats of mobile execution vans and FEMA camps.

P.S.
I'd actually like to have a mobile van and a camp
because I sold my gasoline smoke banger.
It's was just rusting outside and falling to bits.

So, I'm homeless again, but going traveling soon.
I will upload some photos of the mountains and lakes for you all.
Plus I will make some different Jims Space Agency videos !!!

Exciting !!!

http://worthwhileadvertising.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/iStock_000001564899XSmall.jpg

___________________________________

"Jims Space Agency"

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> By the way God,
> I mean Mr HVAC,
> I always defended you.
> I always supported you.
> I never abandoned you.

Apology accepted.

On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 18:09:41 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> By the way God,
>> I mean Mr HVAC,
>> I always defended you.
>> I always supported you.
>> I never abandoned you.
>

>Apology accepted.

RE: Apolo-gy Acce--p-t-e-d.

Apollo Access ?

Yey! we are all going to the moon tower cubes!
Hopefully there is no Bigfoot!
LOL, I have John Lear on the brain.

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evidence-reports/2004/067/2-067-2towers-closer.jpg

And it will be heaven, because I've had a hair or something in my eye
for 4 days and it's stuffing up my life. Plus my teeth are ground down
a bit as I'm almost 50. I'm not getting false teeth.
If I can't get new-grown-teeth-tech,
I will join the space armies and blow shit up !!!

____________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> And it will be heaven, because I've had a hair or something in my eye
> for 4 days and it's stuffing up my life. Plus my teeth are ground down
> a bit as I'm almost 50. I'm not getting false teeth.
> If I can't get new-grown-teeth-tech,
> I will join the space armies and blow shit up !!!

Funny that...Your profile says you're 35? LOL

Everyone has their secrets, eh?

G=EMC^2
2012-09-08 13:29:24 EST
On Sep 6, 3:25 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> She reportedly said, “Paul Ryan wants to take us back to the era of the
> dinosaurs, back when Republicans shot dinosaur with their assault
> weapons and brought on the ice age.”
>
> The First Lady also said that President Obama was “in on” the Clint
> Eastwood routine.  “Barack has said repeatedly that if he had a
> superpower it would be the power to be invisible.  Well, the fact is
> that he HAS that power and last week he sat in the chair, while Clint
> Eastwood did his schtick.  Barack loved it and plans on making Clint
> Eastwood an angel… in Limbo.
>
> There were some people that were upset that the word “God” was taken out
> of the Democratic Party Platform.  Michelle revealed the reason for
> this… “You can’t have Barack and God in the same document, or sentence.
>   It’s redumbndant.”
>
> So, there you have it.  Barack Obama – the confirmed Messiah.

I can't be Jesus I'm a white man with blue eyes.TreBert

On 9/8/2012 1:29 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> I can't be Jesus I'm a white man with blue eyes.TreBert

You have evidence that Jesus was black?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/Pearl00Girl/illuminat.jpg

On Fri, 07 Sep 2012 06:39:50 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> And it will be heaven, because I've had a hair or something in my eye
>> for 4 days and it's stuffing up my life. Plus my teeth are ground down
>> a bit as I'm almost 50. I'm not getting false teeth.
>> If I can't get new-grown-teeth-tech,
>> I will join the space armies and blow shit up !!!
>

>Funny that...Your profile says you're 35? LOL
>
>Everyone has their secrets, eh?

Secrets in their Heart.

Wow, you sound very young all of the sudden.

______________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

>>> And it will be heaven, because I've had a hair or something in my eye
>>> for 4 days and it's stuffing up my life. Plus my teeth are ground down
>>> a bit as I'm almost 50. I'm not getting false teeth.
>>> If I can't get new-grown-teeth-tech,
>>> I will join the space armies and blow shit up !!!
>>

>> Funny that...Your profile says you're 35? LOL
>>
>> Everyone has their secrets, eh?
>

> Secrets in their Heart.
>

> Wow, you sound very young all of the sudden.

Kewl!