Research Discussion: Quit Trashing President Obama's Accomplishments!

Quit Trashing President Obama's Accomplishments!

Quit Trashing President Obama's accomplishments!

He has done more than any other President before him.

He has an impressive list of accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he
was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never
lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United
States

First President to violate the War Powers Act. .

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing
oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third
party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when
there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of
companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through
executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the
deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with
criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his
political appointees.

First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.

First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.

First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that
America is no longer a Christian nation.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and
refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out
on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is
allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to
protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly
issued years ago.

First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching
one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his
office.

First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years
in office, 102 to date.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple global "apology tours" and a concurrent
"insult our friends" tours.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and
Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the
taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his
wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at
taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Quaran & tell us the early morning call
of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for
their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew
the consequences".

Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that
THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.

First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50
states ( Mexico vs Arizona ).

How is this hope and change working out for you?

THERE'S AN ELECTION COMING UP.

I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS LIST WHEN YOU VOTE!

REmeber, there is NOT even ONE country in the world that is successful and
has an oreo leader at the helm.

On Sep 2, 4:43 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> taxpayer expense.
>
> First  President to repeat the Holy Quaran & tell us the early morning call
> of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound  on earth.
>
> First  President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for
> their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew
> the consequences".
>
> Then  he was the First President to tell the members of the military that
> THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last  suggestion.
>
> First  President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50
> states ( Mexico vs Arizona ).
>
> How  is this hope and change working out for you?
>
> THERE'S  AN ELECTION COMING UP.
>
> I  HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS LIST WHEN YOU VOTE!
>
> REmeber, there is NOT even ONE country in the world that is successful and

How many K12s do you tell this to each day? (and where are the police
and other authorities when this manifesto spew is taking place?)

You forgot that unlike yourself he has a for real family that's not on
drugs or taking advantage of public funding in order to fix or hide
from anything they screwed up.

Your warlord buddies like GW Bush, Dick Cheney and most any of their
replacements is exactly like Nazi Germany, except in some ways much
worse.

We understand that ZNR rednecks like yourself provoke others for
sport, so there's really nothing new under the sun about any of that.
Your notions of an unregulated nation run entirely by individuals
exactly like yourself is the one and only thing that would make you or
Hitler a happy camper.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Sep 3, 7:22 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> and other authorities when this manifesto spew is taking place?)
>
> You forgot that unlike yourself he has a for real family that's not on
> drugs or taking advantage of public funding in order to fix or hide
> from anything they screwed up.
>
> Your warlord buddies like GW Bush, Dick Cheney and most any of their
> replacements is exactly like Nazi Germany, except in some ways much
> worse.
>
> We understand that ZNR rednecks like yourself provoke others for
> sport, so there's really nothing new under the sun about any of that.
> Your notions of an unregulated nation run entirely by individuals
> exactly like yourself is the one and only thing that would make you or
> Hitler a happy camper.
>
>  http://groups.google.com/groups/search
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”

I forgot to add, that at any moment our Hagar is going to implode, so
please standby and be fully prepared to fend off splatter of Hagar
body parts.

Bast
2012-09-05 10:40:55 EST
WOW, you seem to forget his predecessor was just as useless, or even more
so.
And now you think Romney will be any better ?

YOU ONLY GET A CHOICE OF A BLACK OR WHITE OBAMA/G.W. PUPPET CLONE THIS TIME
AROUND.
...And that is no choice at all.

> WOW, you seem to forget his predecessor was just as useless, or even more
> so.
> And now you think Romney will be any better ?
>
> YOU ONLY GET A CHOICE OF A BLACK OR WHITE OBAMA/G.W. PUPPET CLONE THIS
> TIME AROUND.
> ...And that is no choice at all.

You on the rag again, bitch ???

> [...]
>> at taxpayer expense.
>>
>> First President to repeat the Holy Quaran & tell us the early morning
>> call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on
>> earth.
>> First President to tell the military men and women that they should
>> pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to
>> war and knew the consequences".
>>
>> Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military
>> that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
>>
>> First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American
>> 50 states ( Mexico vs Arizona ).
>>
>> How is this hope and change working out for you?
>>
>> THERE'S AN ELECTION COMING UP.
>>
>> I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS LIST WHEN YOU VOTE!
>>
>> REmeber, there is NOT even ONE country in the world that is successful

G=EMC^2
2012-09-05 15:15:13 EST
On Sep 3, 10:27 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > drugs or taking advantage of public funding in order to fix or hide
> > from anything they screwed up.
>
> > Your warlord buddies like GW Bush, Dick Cheney and most any of their
> > replacements is exactly like Nazi Germany, except in some ways much
> > worse.
>
> > We understand that ZNR rednecks like yourself provoke others for
> > sport, so there's really nothing new under the sun about any of that.
> > Your notions of an unregulated nation run entirely by individuals
> > exactly like yourself is the one and only thing that would make you or
> > Hitler a happy camper.
>
> >  http://groups.google.com/groups/search
> >  http://translate.google.com/#
> >  Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”
>
> I forgot to add, that at any moment our Hagar is going to implode, so
> please standby and be fully prepared to fend off splatter of Hagar

Hagar's full of hot air,and can't implode. He is a GOP parrrot. TeBert

Double-A
2012-09-05 16:01:48 EST
On Sep 5, 12:15 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 3, 10:27 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > How many K12s do you tell this to each day? (and where are the police
> > > and other authorities when this manifesto spew is taking place?)
>
> > > You forgot that unlike yourself he has a for real family that's not on
> > > drugs or taking advantage of public funding in order to fix or hide
> > > from anything they screwed up.
>
> > > Your warlord buddies like GW Bush, Dick Cheney and most any of their
> > > replacements is exactly like Nazi Germany, except in some ways much
> > > worse.
>
> > > We understand that ZNR rednecks like yourself provoke others for
> > > sport, so there's really nothing new under the sun about any of that.
> > > Your notions of an unregulated nation run entirely by individuals
> > > exactly like yourself is the one and only thing that would make you or
> > > Hitler a happy camper.
>
> > >  http://groups.google.com/groups/search
> > >  http://translate.google.com/#
> > >  Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”
>
> > I forgot to add, that at any moment our Hagar is going to implode, so
> > please standby and be fully prepared to fend off splatter of Hagar
> > body parts.
>
> Hagar's full of hot air,and can't implode. He is a GOP parrrot.  TeBert

He is a typical right wing stooge spreading Republican talking points,
mostly misinformation, from a central source. He is part of the GOP
propaganda machine.

Double-A

On Sep 5, 1:01 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Sep 5, 12:15 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I forgot to add, that at any moment our Hagar is going to implode, so
> > > please standby and be fully prepared to fend off splatter of Hagar
> > > body parts.
>
> > Hagar's full of hot air,and can't implode. He is a GOP parrrot.  TeBert
>
> He is a typical right wing stooge spreading Republican talking points,
> mostly misinformation, from a central source.  He is part of the GOP
> propaganda machine.
>
> Double-A

As long as the ZNR redneck Skull and Bones mafia of oligarchs (aka FUD-
masters like our Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy) are in charge, it doesn't
hardly matter who we elect or appoint.

G=EMC^2
2012-09-06 10:05:47 EST
On Sep 5, 4:01 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Sep 5, 12:15 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I forgot to add, that at any moment our Hagar is going to implode, so
> > > please standby and be fully prepared to fend off splatter of Hagar
> > > body parts.
>
> > Hagar's full of hot air,and can't implode. He is a GOP parrrot.  TeBert
>
> He is a typical right wing stooge spreading Republican talking points,
> mostly misinformation, from a central source.  He is part of the GOP
> propaganda machine.
>
> Double-A

Obama + Romney = 0 Godfather 10 Time for people to know this is
reality TreBert

Double-A
2012-09-06 14:48:23 EST
On Sep 5, 6:12 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 5, 1:01 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:

> > > Hagar's full of hot air,and can't implode. He is a GOP parrrot.  TeBert
>
> > He is a typical right wing stooge spreading Republican talking points,
> > mostly misinformation, from a central source.  He is part of the GOP
> > propaganda machine.
>
> > Double-A
>
> As long as the ZNR redneck Skull and Bones mafia of oligarchs (aka FUD-
> masters like our Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy) are in charge, it doesn't
> hardly matter who we elect or appoint.

Why not elect someone in a coma to be President. They are not
otherwise engaged, they will work for free, and they will have no
objections to everything being delegated to the minions of the real
powers that be!

Double-A