Research Discussion: I'm Going Ko0Oky

I'm Going Ko0Oky

You all have to go on Art Bell radio please.

LOL ;-)

_________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> You all have to go on Art Bell radio please.

I had nothing to do with it. It wasn't me.

On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 11:57:00 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 9/2/2012 11:29 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> You all have to go on Art Bell radio please.
>

>I had nothing to do with it. It wasn't me.

Man, what happened to Sir Artie.

It's getting weirder than Aliens & Space.

____________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

>> I had nothing to do with it. It wasn't me.
>

> Man, what happened to Sir Artie.
>
> It's getting weirder than Aliens& Space.

Categorically deny.

On Mon, 03 Sep 2012 07:23:05 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I had nothing to do with it. It wasn't me.
>>

>> Man, what happened to Sir Artie.
>>
>> It's getting weirder than Aliens& Space.
>

>Categorically deny.

If Sir Artie is gone from UseNet
and Hagar goes too.

That just leaves you and me.

Each day it will be...

Mr HVAC: "Access Denied".

Horry: "Fo0OkoO0n Aliens!!!".

Mr HVAC: "Categorically Deny".

Horry: "5O0 Billion Years Wo0o".

Mr HVAC: "Get Help".

Horry: "I just had a McDonalds McMuffin That Helped".

Mr HVAC: "Get a job".

Horry: "My Job" ... http://YouTube.com/HuajiXiao

______________________________

Make Videos, Get McMuffin, Make Videos, Get McMuffin, Make Videos, Get
McMuffin, Make Videos, Get McMuffin, ... Eventually Make 100 Trillion
Dollars from all Chinese, then Give 100 Trillion Dollars to USA
Military. World Saved.

______________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

>>> Man, what happened to Sir Artie.
>>>
>>> It's getting weirder than Aliens& Space.
>>

>> Categorically deny.
>

> If Sir Artie is gone from UseNet
> and Hagar goes too.
>
> That just leaves you and me.