Research Discussion: Disassembler Technology, A Little More To My Statement On This Subject

Disassembler Technology, A Little More To My Statement On This Subject

John Ayres
2012-09-01 18:15:43 EST
There are energy currents in DC and also in AC, but mainly DC
currents, that if you use them, you can combine them with sound wave
energies, and the result is, you can separate the molecular bonds of
any solid object.

To get the energy currents you need, you have to separate out
particular energy currents. You use comb filter technology to separate
out the particular energies you want. Then you must power up these
particular currents high enough. Once they reach maximum yield
potential, that is, the maximum state of current that is needed, then
you release these energies together, along with the sound currents you
separated out as well with comb filter technology, and you can
basically take apart the molecular bonds of any solid object, very
easily.

That means, you can remove weapons from peoples' arsenals, armories,
field units, and so on, very easily.

To do this, it is a little more complex. You need to find the energies
that are called burning wave currents. They burn a path to a target,
and, along with all the other energies, they follow the main path, and
you get the whole bunch of them, to travel down the travel path to
your
target, to disassemble the molecular bonds of the object you wish to
"melt". You are not melting it by temperature, you are just taking it
apart, molecularly.

There is another type of energy that is produced in electrical
currents called, reflective wave type energies. With these energies,
they go down the travel path, and they hit your target, and they
reflect back up the travel path, and with these burning wave energies,
and reflective wave energies, you can begin to assemble your
technology
to molecularly disassemble or "melt" anything you want to melt.

There are patterns to energies currents. If you can find the right
types of patterns to a particular energy currents, then you can begin
to sort out the different types of energies currents that you can
filter
with comb filter technologies. With all the different types of
energies sorted out, you can assemble what is called, jagged saw tooth
edge currents, and cross teeth type currents, and these do the main
work of disassembling with the electrical currents, the object or
objects that you wish to disassemble.

If you use the space shuttles' DC power supply, you can find all the
currents you need. DC battery power is inferior to the DC power supply
that is used with the space shuttle, and probably the space lab, as
well.

These currents have energies frequencies signatures. The signatures
are these types of jagged edge, saw tooth edge, and cross tooth edge
patterns. To find these energies, you need to use resonances sciences.

You resonate the particular current you are testing, through a piece
of flat, thin, resonatable, metal, such as silver, or copper, or
steel,
or bronze. They will all resonate as you pass the particular current
through the metal.

You figure out how to transfer those resonating frequencies to a
graphic
read out or display. Once you've got them on a graphics read out or on
display, you can take those energies currents, and if one or another
of
them are useful, you can add them to your arsenal of frequencies
currents.

There are lots of energies frequencies signatures currents in a DC
power supply from the space shuttle, as well as in DC batteries, and
in AC current as well.

Some are useful, but some are not useful. You find the useful energies
frequencies you want to use, and then you combine them together with
the burning path energy frequencies currents, that burn a path to a
target, and you combine them with the reflective energy frequencies
currents to allow you to lock on and stay locked on to your target.

You don't want wide dispersal energy currents, which there are plenty
of, in your disassembler.

You want narrow beam energy currents in your disassembler, so that no
one gets hurt, accidentally.

You use parabola technology to deliver the energies currents you need
to deliver to your target, and the reflective energies currents have
to be in there, in the mix of energy currents, for you to stay locked
on to the target, so that you do not disassemble some thing else, by
accident.

To help this along, to separate the molecular bonds of an object or of
objects, you find the sound frequencies energies that you need, to add
to the mix. You use comb filter technology as I said, and you power up
the right frequencies, and send them down the burning wave path, too.

The result is you can melt or disassemble an object or objects, of any
materials, you wish to melt or disassemble, no matter what it or they
may
be.

This can also be used to get rid of unwanted radioactive materials,
that
are unhealthy to humans, for example, and you can get rid of mounds of
trash, as well. You are releasing the molecular bonds of any object,
and basically, you are allowing them to be recycled, or used again,
in
the formation of what ever is in need of molecules, such as
vegetables,
or minerals, and so on.

To determine the particular sound wave energies currents, you also use
resonance sciences, and you pass the sound waves you filtered out
using
comb filter technology, through a metal sheet, of what ever kind of
metal, titanium, silver, copper, aluminum, gold, and so on, then you
transfer the resonating pulses to a graphics display, or to a piece of
paper that is recording it, and you will find different types of sound
energies signatures, and you can also call them sound energies
frequencies signatures, if you want to. Either way, you separate out
the
energies frequencies with the right signatures to them, and then you
add
them to your mix, and after powering it up, you deliver it down the
burning
path wave travel path, and they head in the right direction to the
target, and not to some thing else they might be harmful to after you
power them up.

The sound frequencies are very high pitched, and dogs can hear some of
them, but many of them, dogs can not hear at all. You need to find the
right signatures as you transfer the resonances patterns to a graphic
read out.

One wave looks like a zero, or pond, followed by another pond,
followed by another pond. It sounds like 'whoop whoop whoop whoop
whoop' and it is very useful for disassembling an object. These types
of energies currents frequencies are pounding wave frequencies, and
if you power them up high enough, and deliver them with the mix of
energies down the travel path, then that will help break apart, or
unglue the molecular bonds that you need to unglue.

There are box shaped sounds, and they are also pounding wave energies.
They may sound like 'plahhhh plahhh plahhhh plahhhh' and they are
useful for taking apart a solid object.

Another wave has a signature that looks like it is a straight but not
exactly level line. It rises, suddenly, at a 45 degree angle, and one
after the other, they follow out. These types of signature sound waves
are very useful too for unglueing or disassembling an object. But you
have to power them up high enough to get the work done.

Some may be wide dispersal energies. You do not want them, as they may
damage your hearing.

You deliver the sound wave energies to the target with the other sound
energies waves you have found that you want to power up and use, down
and through a tube structure set into a parabola structure in such as
way that they will follow down the travel path and hit your target.
Lining it up so that they travel down to the target path and into the
target path is a little tricky, but it shouldn't be all that
difficult to accomplish if you use precession engineering technologies
for aiming the sound waves into the energies travel path, properly.

You have to be very careful with these types of sound waves, and if
you can hear them, then you will be damaging your hearing as they are
wide dispersal sound energy waves.

A music synthesizer can provide you with the basic energies waves, if
you use comb filter technology properly, to separate out and isolate
each particular set of energies waves. Once you find the sound waves
that you want, you will need to power them up, to get them to do the
work they need to do. So, parabola technology and a tube for them to
travel out of, will help you line them up, and keep them focused on
the travel paths of the energies.

Eventually these sound waves energies become depleted and at certain
distances if the energies are insufficient, that is, if they are not
powered up sufficiently enough, you will not get your target to melt,
or disassemble, at certain ranges.

You need to be careful and use very narrow dispersal types of sounds
energies. So not all energies, especially the low tones, are not
useful to you, as low tones are all wide dispersal energies, for the
most part.

This is very dangerous technology, if it falls into the wrong hands,
and someone with a grudge may want to disassemble the UN building and
its occupants. Well for that they need a number of arrays set up that
will work coordinately together and they need very high power supplies
that most terrorists are not able to come up with, unless they use
capacitors or something like that for storing up the energies, before
releasing them.

Anyway, you can have fun trying to find the energies that you need,
with resonance sciences, for both of the major types of energies
that you are dealing with, i.e., DC currents, and the other, sounds
energies.

There are other energies, too, that you can combine as well, but they
are out of the scope, right now, of my basic explanation. For example,
lazer energies travel down a very narrow path and no one on this
planet, presently, knows how to separate out lazer energies. It is
tricky to discharge them properly so that they will travel down the
travel path.

There are fast energies, too, and there are pokey energies. Then there
are shattering energies that can not make their way through a solid
object. Some energies go 'kaplunk', and deflate like a rubber tube
that is punctured, and they are not useful types of energies currents.

Fast energies can be used, some of them, anyway, for communication
purposes, with distant civilizations, on planets elsewhere in our
universe.

Medium wave energies may be a little pokey for traveling out with a
broadcast frequency wave or two, or with however many are needed.
There
are carrier waves which can be found among the DC current used in the
space shuttle, that travel very fast, and if you learn which ones they
are, by their energy signature, you can power them up, and use them
for
communication purposes, with distant civilizations. There are lots of
burning wave carriers energies and you can use them, the speedier
ones,
as broadcast frequencies energies.

You need to add the right burning path frequencies energies that will
work with the burning wave carriers frequencies and set up a carrier
path and you need to find the right reflective energies, as well, for
helping you to stay locked on. Then you also need to find energies
that
bend, and don't snap, or break, when twisted, as this planet is
constantly
rotating, and you need the types of energies that will bend if you are
talking with someone on a planet at a specific coordinate in our
universe.

To set up the coordinates system, using CGI technologies, you place
four
hollow boxes together, and then four inside of each of the four, and
so
on, until you can narrow down coordinates and then you box up our
universe
in all directions. This will help you determine where the person or
persons
are with whom you are speaking to.

Once you make contact, if you've got all of the fast energies, and
twisting, bending energies, and other energies that you need working
together for this kind of set up, you can get the standard coordinates
system from the people whom you make contact with and then switch over
to the standard, universal, direction finding system, as that is what
every galactic, or galactacle consortium uses for locating purposes.

Some one will be willing to help you, once you make contact, and then
once you've got some tips on other types of energies that are more
user friendly, and more efficient, then with your new set up, you can
set up a video linkup, as well as a new audio linkup to talk to
people anywhere in our universe in real time without delays of any
kind.

Anyway, this is kind of a fun area to investigate and learn about, if
you are the brainy type of person who likes to follow the sciences as
a hobby. I don't, particularly enjoy sciences, but I know this much,
and can give you these tips on these kinds of systems.

Once you find a reasonable person to talk to, and not a prankster, as
there are many of them as well out there, who are like software
pirates,
who just like to mess with people's heads, basically, you can get
hooked
up with your nearest galactacle consortium that you belong to, or that
you can join, actually, and then you can sign treaty documents, and
get the UN to get all the countries of the world to sign on. Every one
will have to put their laws into line with the laws of the Galactical
Consortium. Once you do that, you can begin to get technologies
information transfers and once you set up the right technologies for
melting armaments for example, you can use that technology, the
disassembler technology to disassemble the military hardware of every
one, and that brings wars to an end. You can also disassemble people
who are non cooperatives, and then send them on their way to their
next
lifetime.

There is much information available from these galactacle consortiums
about evolution of our universe and technologies that you will be
licensed to use, legitimately, once you sign on to the treaties
accords documents, and they will help you with setting up the right
data transfer systems for you to download in real time, all of the
information that you need.

In addition to demolecularlizing technology, you have particalizing
technology. Particalizing technologies use certain frequencies, and
you can put together bags of rice, and bags of beans, and staple
foods,
and meats, and cheeses, and milk, and just about any food you want.
I won't try to go into explaining it, as it is a little lengthy, but
it is very easy to use, once you learn the right technologies to use,
and the right frequencies to tune into, to actuate this technology.
Once you get the food that people need, then the problems of the
"have's" and "have nots" begin to disappear, as you can feed every
one with this technology in place.

There is also information on life sciences. This is a subject area
that is a little lengthy, but there are ways to coax your body to
regrow, if you supply the right nutrients to your body. You can get
all your organs in your body to regrow, with the right nutrients in
the right amounts.

It's also called rejuvenative sciences. And there is a lot to learn
about them. Once you get your organs to regrow, then you begin to live
longer. Lots of people will find this difficult to believe, but it is
true. It's also a little more difficult than just coaxing your organs
to regrow for you with the right nutrients as you need to get the
contaminates out of your body, such as radioactive particals that
you've inhaled, or that you've had in your drinking water, and have
swallowed by accident. Those contaminants and particles will interfere
with your efforts to regrow your organs, and they must be gotten rid
of. There are what I call 'grunge munchers' and if you learn about
grunge munchers, they can assist you in getting rid of the particals
in your body that shouldn't be there.

Once you get your organs to begin regrowing for you, then life becomes
something that has potentials beyond what we can imagine.

Intelligent Brain Cells

To help coax your organs to regrow, are tiny little brains that are
inside each cellular structure in your body. They control the regrowth
activities, among other things, and coax the organs to regrow, once
the needed nutrients are in your bodies. They call themselves "ganglia
brain workers". That is one name for one type of group, but there are
many
'worker' brains in and throughout your body, and even in your teeth,
hair, fingernails, and toenails. They make sure all the 'coaxing' work
gets done. It is something like when you get a cut, they are the ones
responsible for coaxing the regrowth of your skin, what we call
'healing' of a cut. There is a lot to study on this subject, and you
can get the information on it from the galactical consortium that you
eventually become affiliated with, once you make contact with them.

The nutrients can be supplied in block form, like a large cube, say
four or so inches by four inches, by four inches, which you can break
into say four smaller cube blocks. Then you just chew up and swallow
the nutrients filled block, one of the four cubes you can separate it
into, each day. You can particalize or replicate the nutrients you'll
need, as I've mentioned there is a replicator technology, too.

We have all been around in this universe, for a very long time, and we
go from one life and set of circumstances, to our next life and
circumstances, after we die.

So, demolecularizing non-cooperatives, such as terrorists, or career
criminals, is not murder. It is just sending them on their way to
their next life and set of circumstances, wherever that may be.

You can begin to put together communal zoo park, or "free park zones"
areas, where people can live communally together. They can commute to
work, if work for them is nearby. There will be lots of work to do in
the 'kibbutz' style communal free park zone, itself, as well.

Anyway it can be the beginning of free park zone areas living, once
you
get the technologies you need, after joining your galactical
consortium that you belong to and after signing on to the treaties,
accords, and documents that you are required to sign onto, to be
allowed
to use these technologies that are special technologies, including,
space
travel technologies, and particalization or replicator technologies
for providing food to people.

The information for setting up free park zones, communal living
environments is, I believe, also available in the databases that the
galactical consortiums keep. I'm pretty sure it is there, and I'm
pretty sure you can download it, and once you make contact with
responsible persons who will give you the correct information, you can
verify this, for yourselves.

There is a lot more to it, than that, but I'll leave it at this for
now, as I haven't got the time to go into all the details.

Mr. Obama, who I call Kimbo Kambo, as that is a name I remember
him by, from a previous lifetime, is in office, then we can start
getting all the information we need, and signing on to the treaties,
accords, and so on, and then putting our laws into accordance with
their laws.

This will remove nakedness as an "obscene" act, as nakedness is
perfectly natural. It will also help people to realize lots more about
the way we should be living.

I remember this stuff, as it came back to me, from my memories from
previous lives. I used to do a lot of coordinating work, in previous
lives, and I think I had a lot to do with setting up these galactacle
consortiums, a very long time ago, in I don't know how many life
times ago it was that I did that kind of work, previous to the one
that
I am living in right now.

My name is John Ayres, and I live in Clark County, Nevada. It's a
unique place, as the sheriff of Clark County can change the laws on
the law books, if he so decides they need to be changed, and he can
pardon any one, from their previous "illegal" acts.

Anyway, maybe we'll get our start here in Clark County, with research
facilities going up as we've got a lot of underground water tables or
aqua firs, that can be used to supply drinking water, to develop these
technologies, and maybe the laws on nakedness can be changed to get
into accordance with the accepted policy that nakedness is not a crime
and we can begin to change the other laws that the galactacle
consortiums
go by. Then we can get the sheriff to change a few more laws that will
put
us in line with the laws the galactacle consortiums use, and, among
other
things, make public sexing, a normal, every day occurrence, and not
an
illegal act, like it is, now.

We are pretty foolish thinking nakedness is a crime but we have only
what our "founding fathers" types of folks set up for us and we are
not in accord with the normal laws which are used every where else in
our universe, in all the galactacle consortiums, that are set up,
every where in our universe.

Sexing and eroticizing each other is good for brain development number
one, and there are many purifying energies that are produced as you
sex.
As people eroticize each others, they become healthier. So, we have to
get the laws changed to allow people to publicly as well as privately
eroticize each other, in communal 'kibbutz', that's an Isralie word,
type living arrangements, I call free park zone areas, or zoo parks
is another name for them.

After people get the information on how our universe and everything in
it, evolved, then people will start to act more reasonable, and people
will go along with these changes to the laws.

Mr. Obama can start to facilitate and make major changes, as people
are educated about the full, actual story about the evolution of our
universe.

Anyway, there are other technologies you can use to screen persons to
see if they are trustworthyable, or not by reading their energies
output
patterns. To explain that is a little bit longer of a story, but it is
possible to identify types of energies that people emit, and as their
moods change, and as they get nervous for example, you can read that
on a graphics display if you have your technologies set up right for
catching the energies waves frequencies signatures properly.

With this technology, you can set up a core group of trusted
individuals,
who will be in charge of all of these technologies, basically, and
most
importantly, in charge of the the disassembler technology.

Once you've got your group of core members, and I can name a few of
them,
to start, such as Oliver North, Sylvestor Stallone, Arnold
Swartzneggor,
and the gentlemen who played the marine drill seargent in that funny
movie
about the war in Vietnam, R. Lee Ermey. He is a trustworthyable guy,
along
with the other gentlemen, and there are many others, as well, but you
have
to screen each person, using these energies frequencies patterns
technologies
that help to determine who is and who isn't trustworthyable.

Jonjon
Aka,
John Ayres
Clark County, Nevada

9-01-12

John Ayres
2012-09-01 18:32:01 EST
[...]

out or on a display, you can take those energies currents, and if one
[...]

2012-09-01 19:46:28 EST
What Is Comb Filtering?

It's sorting out all the different electrical currents, and there are
over a billion currents, approximately, 1,085,311,347 in a given type
of electricty, such AC or DC currents. You won't find all of these
currents in, for example, a battery, but in a car battery, there are
more, and in the space shuttle and in the orbiting space lab's DC
electrical supply systems, you'll find more, again.

DC is superior to AC. If more research were to be initiated into
developing better DC electrical supply systems, you'll find even more
of these currents. To find all of them, you'll need a lot of time and
effort to finally discover them all.

On Sat, 1 Sep 2012 16:46:28 -0700 (PDT), John Ayres
<*2@gmail.com> wrote:

>What Is Comb Filtering?
>
>It's sorting out all the different electrical currents, and there are
>over a billion currents, approximately, 1,085,311,347 in a given type
>of electricty, such AC or DC currents. You won't find all of these
>currents in, for example, a battery, but in a car battery, there are
>more, and in the space shuttle and in the orbiting space lab's DC
>electrical supply systems, you'll find more, again.
>
>DC is superior to AC. If more research were to be initiated into
>developing better DC electrical supply systems, you'll find even more
>of these currents. To find all of them, you'll need a lot of time and
>effort to finally discover them all.

Say "Very Sorry & Love to Mr HVAC" with Me !!!

____________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> Say "Very Sorry& Love to Mr HVAC" with Me !!!

Hey... Don't blame ME. ;-)

On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 10:53:08 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 9/2/2012 10:42 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> Say "Very Sorry& Love to Mr HVAC" with Me !!!
>

>Hey... Don't blame ME. ;-)

They are on First Base & Second Base.

YOU ARE IN THE KNOW.
(waves hand Yoda style)

__________________

LOL

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 10:53:08 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 9/2/2012 10:42 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>

>>> Say "Very Sorry& Love to Mr HVAC" with Me !!!
>>

>> Hey... Don't blame ME. ;-)
>

> They are on First Base& Second Base.
>

> YOU ARE IN THE KNOW.
> (waves hand Yoda style)

I wasn't even there.....

On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 11:57:51 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 9/2/2012 11:41 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> Hey... Don't blame ME. ;-)
>>

>> They are on First Base& Second Base.
>>

>> YOU ARE IN THE KNOW.
>> (waves hand Yoda style)
>

>I wasn't even there.....

Aye canny catergorikly denie workin far any governmint