Research Discussion: Democ Rats Change Their Symbol ... The Donkey's Gone ...

Democ Rats Change Their Symbol ... The Donkey's Gone ...

The Democratic Party today announced that it is changing its symbol from the
Donkey to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the Party's political
stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security
while you're actually being screwed. It just doesn't get more accurate than
that!

On Sep 1, 7:50 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Democratic Party today announced that it is changing its symbol from the
> Donkey to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the Party's political
> stance.  A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
> generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security
> while you're actually being screwed.  It just doesn't get more accurate than
> that!

With so many used condoms laying around your Parent's single-wide that
you acquired by default once having buried them in the open cesspool,
it only makes perfect sense to replace that donkey with a more
appropriate symbol that you'd understand.

So, why are you pretending that your parents weren't devout democrats?

The other day you stipulated that all politicians were essentially
scum. Does it really matter which mafia/oligarch scum is in charge?

On Sep 1, 7:50 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Democratic Party today announced that it is changing its symbol from
> the
> Donkey to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the Party's
> political
> stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
> generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security
> while you're actually being screwed. It just doesn't get more accurate
> than
> that!

With so many used condoms laying around your Parent's single-wide that
you acquired by default once having buried them in the open cesspool,
it only makes perfect sense to replace that donkey with a more
appropriate symbol that you'd understand.

So, why are you pretending that your parents weren't devout democrats?

The other day you stipulated that all politicians were essentially
scum. Does it really matter which mafia/oligarch scum is in charge?

*** You will change your moronic lingo after Nov. 6, you imbecile.
You may even had to get a legitimate job ...

David Staup
2012-09-01 14:55:58 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The Democratic Party today announced that it is changing its symbol from
> the Donkey to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the Party's
> political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production,
> destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a
> sense of security while you're actually being screwed. It just doesn't
> get more accurate than that!

That's really good, did you come up with that?

On Sep 1, 11:06 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sep 1, 7:50 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The Democratic Party today announced that it is changing its symbol from
> > the
> > Donkey to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the Party's
> > political
> > stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
> > generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security
> > while you're actually being screwed. It just doesn't get more accurate
> > than
> > that!
>
> With so many used condoms laying around your Parent's single-wide that
> you acquired by default once having buried them in the open cesspool,
> it only makes perfect sense to replace that donkey with a more
> appropriate symbol that you'd understand.
>
> So, why are you pretending that your parents weren't devout democrats?
>
> The other day you stipulated that all politicians were essentially
> scum.  Does it really matter which mafia/oligarch scum is in charge?
>
> *** You will change your moronic lingo after Nov. 6, you imbecile.
> You may even had to get a legitimate job ...

You mean a public and energy-consumer funded job that required no
personal investments in tools or industry technology related
instruments, along with those super benefits like you retired from?

Does that mean I'd have to know a little something about electricity,
such as how to design, repair and/or install communications,
navigation, roll stabilization and otherwise manage whole electro-
mechanical and hydraulic systems of a large commercial vessel or yacht
(typically owned and.or operated by your kind of brown-nosed oligarchs
and rednecks that get to pay less than half of what the rest of us get
to pay back)?

To date, how much has your life cost the rest of us? (including
whatever outfitting and extra training it took for having you actively
employed)

David Staup

On Sep 1, 11:06 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sep 1, 7:50 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The Democratic Party today announced that it is changing its symbol from
> > the
> > Donkey to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the Party's
> > political
> > stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the
> > next
> > generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security
> > while you're actually being screwed. It just doesn't get more accurate
> > than
> > that!
>
> With so many used condoms laying around your Parent's single-wide that
> you acquired by default once having buried them in the open cesspool,
> it only makes perfect sense to replace that donkey with a more
> appropriate symbol that you'd understand.
>
> So, why are you pretending that your parents weren't devout democrats?
>
> The other day you stipulated that all politicians were essentially
> scum. Does it really matter which mafia/oligarch scum is in charge?
>
> *** You will change your moronic lingo after Nov. 6, you imbecile.
> You may even had to get a legitimate job ...

You mean a public and energy-consumer funded job that required no
personal investments in tools or industry technology related
instruments, along with those super benefits like you retired from?

Does that mean I'd have to know a little something about electricity,
such as how to design, repair and/or install communications,
navigation, roll stabilization and otherwise manage whole electro-
mechanical and hydraulic systems of a large commercial vessel or yacht
(typically owned and.or operated by your kind of brown-nosed oligarchs
and rednecks that get to pay less than half of what the rest of us get
to pay back)?

To date, how much has your life cost the rest of us? (including
whatever outfitting and extra training it took for having you actively
employed)

poor baby

like YOU designed any of that..LOL, snicker, .............chuckle

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Sep 1, 11:06 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sep 1, 7:50 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The Democratic Party today announced that it is changing its symbol from
> > the
> > Donkey to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the Party's
> > political
> > stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the
> > next
> > generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security
> > while you're actually being screwed. It just doesn't get more accurate
> > than
> > that!
>
> With so many used condoms laying around your Parent's single-wide that
> you acquired by default once having buried them in the open cesspool,
> it only makes perfect sense to replace that donkey with a more
> appropriate symbol that you'd understand.
>
> So, why are you pretending that your parents weren't devout democrats?
>
> The other day you stipulated that all politicians were essentially
> scum. Does it really matter which mafia/oligarch scum is in charge?
>
> *** You will change your moronic lingo after Nov. 6, you imbecile.
> You may even had to get a legitimate job ...

You mean a public and energy-consumer funded job that required no
personal investments in tools or industry technology related
instruments, along with those super benefits like you retired from?

Does that mean I'd have to know a little something about electricity,
such as how to design, repair and/or install communications,
navigation, roll stabilization and otherwise manage whole electro-
mechanical and hydraulic systems of a large commercial vessel or yacht
(typically owned and.or operated by your kind of brown-nosed oligarchs
and rednecks that get to pay less than half of what the rest of us get
to pay back)?

To date, how much has your life cost the rest of us? (including
whatever outfitting and extra training it took for having you actively
employed)
********************
The cheese allotment and free clinic STD treatments alone have been a
significant drain on federal and state resources.

On Sep 1, 11:56 am, "David Staup" <dst...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > The Democratic Party today announced that it is changing its symbol from
> > the Donkey to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the Party's
> > political stance.  A condom allows for inflation, halts production,
> > destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a
> > sense of security while you're actually being screwed.  It just doesn't
> > get more accurate than that!
>
> That's really good, did you come up with that?

Obviously you and Hagar think there's no limits as to what the LAPD,
NYPD, SPD or any other police department or government authority can
do to anyone they feel like stalking, provoking and/or abusing to
death if need be. And yet we might not have to wonder why private
ownership of lethal weapons has never been greater, and otherwise how
you and others of your redneck and FUD-master kind could care less
about how many enlisted and veteran suicides have been taking place,
or how many civilians are continually put at risk because of what your
good buddies as fellow oligarch/mafia and ZNR comrades keep doing w/o
remorse...

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Sep 1, 3:41 pm, "David Staup" <dst...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On Sep 1, 11:06 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 1, 7:50 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > The Democratic Party today announced that it is changing its symbol from
> > > the
> > > Donkey to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the Party's
> > > political
> > > stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the
> > > next
> > > generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security
> > > while you're actually being screwed. It just doesn't get more accurate
> > > than
> > > that!
>
> > With so many used condoms laying around your Parent's single-wide that
> > you acquired by default once having buried them in the open cesspool,
> > it only makes perfect sense to replace that donkey with a more
> > appropriate symbol that you'd understand.
>
> > So, why are you pretending that your parents weren't devout democrats?
>
> > The other day you stipulated that all politicians were essentially
> > scum. Does it really matter which mafia/oligarch scum is in charge?
>
> > *** You will change your moronic lingo after Nov. 6, you imbecile.
> > You may even had to get a legitimate job ...
>
> You mean a public and energy-consumer funded job that required no
> personal investments in tools or industry technology related
> instruments, along with those super benefits like you retired from?
>
> Does that mean I'd have to know a little something about electricity,
> such as how to design, repair and/or install communications,
> navigation, roll stabilization and otherwise manage whole electro-
> mechanical and hydraulic systems of a large commercial vessel or yacht
> (typically owned and.or operated by your kind of brown-nosed oligarchs
> and rednecks that get to pay less than half of what the rest of us get
> to pay back)?
>
> To date, how much has your life cost the rest of us? (including
> whatever outfitting and extra training it took for having you actively
> employed)
>
> poor baby
>
> like YOU designed any of that..LOL, snicker, .............chuckle

Indeed I have, but more often I've had to fix and/or improve what
others of your pathetic kind screwed up or having failed to maintain.
I can also point out a nearly countless number of "made in America"
fiascoes that made these boats worse off, less reliable, way less
efficient and even potentially lethal with no viable plan-B for
getting folks home alive. In other words, most of the yachts and
commercial boats I've worked on came as American engineered and were
often predisposed to having catastrophic failures that would easily
cascade throughout most every critically necessary system, taking them
down below useless.

Most of those "made in America" boat builders have long since gone
into foreclosure or bankruptcy due to excessive union labor and
benefits that the retail market could no longer afford, along with
frequent mistakes that they failed to learn anything from, and it was
not because us outsiders were not providing adequate feedback, but
because we just couldn't tell those rednecks and their all-American
architects and engineers a damn thing regardless of the intended
benefits for everyone involved. So, it really wasn't all that high of
a technology or expertise bar for other nations to equal or exceed at.

> [...]

commercial boats I've worked on came as American engineered and were
often predisposed to having catastrophic failures that would easily
cascade throughout most every critically necessary system, taking them
down below useless.

Most of those "made in America" boat builders have long since gone
into foreclosure or bankruptcy due to excessive union labor and
benefits that the retail market could no longer afford, along with
frequent mistakes that they failed to learn anything from, and it was
not because us outsiders were not providing adequate feedback, but
because we just couldn't tell those rednecks and their all-American
architects and engineers a damn thing regardless of the intended
benefits for everyone involved. So, it really wasn't all that high of
a technology or expertise bar for other nations to equal or exceed at.

yea right

chuckle