Research Discussion: F New Orleans

F New Orleans

This shit is going to happen more and more as things warm up.

New Orleans and all that area susceptible to hurricanes can no longer be
bailed out by our country. We don't have the money now, just as we
didn't have the money after Katrina. Either leave town or go fuck
yourselves. You're on your own if you stay. I hope you all die.

And be sure to have a nice day! :-)

Duke
2012-08-30 17:04:23 EST
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:58:13 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>This shit is going to happen more and more as things warm up.
>
>New Orleans and all that area susceptible to hurricanes can no longer be
>bailed out by our country. We don't have the money now, just as we
>didn't have the money after Katrina. Either leave town or go fuck
>yourselves. You're on your own if you stay. I hope you all die.
>And be sure to have a nice day! :-)

Great.

No money for hurricane damage in hurricane areas.
No money for tornados in tornado areas.
No money for fire damage in fire areas.
No money for flooding in flooding areas.
No money for wind damage in windy areas.
No money for drought in drought areas.
No money for snow damage in snow areas.

Shall we play some more.

The dukester, American - American
A vote for obama is a vote for the end of
democracy in America as we know it. Let the
rolling thunder guide your decision at the
ballot box to put an end to Imperial Obama.
May God bless America.

"duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:58:13 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>This shit is going to happen more and more as things warm up.
>>
>>New Orleans and all that area susceptible to hurricanes can no longer be
>>bailed out by our country. We don't have the money now, just as we
>>didn't have the money after Katrina. Either leave town or go fuck
>>yourselves. You're on your own if you stay. I hope you all die.
>>And be sure to have a nice day! :-)
>
> Great.
>
> No money for hurricane damage in hurricane areas.
> No money for tornados in tornado areas.
> No money for fire damage in fire areas.
> No money for flooding in flooding areas.
> No money for wind damage in windy areas.
> No money for drought in drought areas.
> No money for snow damage in snow areas.
>
> Shall we play some more.

OK ...
All kinds of money for Solyndra swindles
All kinds of money for Windmill rip-offs.
All kinds of money for electric cars that catch on fire.
All kinds of money for Union Buddies who finance re-elections.
All kinds of money for outrageous retirement deals for the laziest of
Federally employed slugs and leeches.
All kinds of money for teachers who refuse to be competency tested.
All kinds of money for shady Fast and Furious gun running deals.
All kinds of money on trains that nobody will ride.
All kinds of money for coddling illegal criminals at the expense of the US
tax payer, who gets screwed ... again.
All kinds of money to go on a continuous spree of tax payer funded
vacations.

G=EMC^2
2012-08-30 17:27:56 EST
On Aug 30, 5:04 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:58:13 -0400, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >This shit is going to happen more and more as things warm up.
>
> >New Orleans and all that area susceptible to hurricanes can no longer be
> >bailed out by our country. We don't have the money now, just as we
> >didn't have the money after Katrina. Either leave town or go fuck
> >yourselves.  You're on your own if you stay.  I hope you all die.
> >And be sure to have a nice day!   :-)
>
> Great.
>
> No money for hurricane damage in hurricane areas.
> No money for tornados in tornado areas.
> No money for fire damage in fire areas.
> No money for flooding in flooding areas.
> No money for wind damage in windy areas.
> No money for drought in drought areas.
> No money for snow damage in snow areas.
>
> Shall we play some more.
>
> The dukester, American - American
> A vote for obama is a vote for the end of
> democracy in America as we know it. Let the
> rolling thunder guide your decision at the
> ballot box to put an end to Imperial Obama.
> May God bless America.

Romney will save N.O. same as Bush. TeBet

On 8/29/2012 1:58 PM, HVAC wrote:

> This shit is going to happen more and more as things warm up.
>
> New Orleans and all that area susceptible to hurricanes can no longer be
> bailed out by our country. We don't have the money now, just as we
> didn't have the money after Katrina. Either leave town or go fuck
> yourselves. You're on your own if you stay. I hope you all die.
>

> And be sure to have a nice day! :-)

That is a racist statement. Only the coloreds stay behind and you're
wishing them death.

--
J Young
j*1@ymail.com

http://www.americandecency.org/

Les
2012-08-30 18:07:34 EST
On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:04:23 -0500, duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:58:13 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>This shit is going to happen more and more as things warm up.
>>
>>New Orleans and all that area susceptible to hurricanes can no longer be
>>bailed out by our country. We don't have the money now, just as we
>>didn't have the money after Katrina. Either leave town or go fuck
>>yourselves. You're on your own if you stay. I hope you all die.
>>And be sure to have a nice day! :-)
>
>Great.
>
>No money for hurricane damage in hurricane areas.
>No money for tornados in tornado areas.
>No money for fire damage in fire areas.
>No money for flooding in flooding areas.
>No money for wind damage in windy areas.
>No money for drought in drought areas.
>No money for snow damage in snow areas.
>
>Shall we play some more.

According to this months National Geographic the number
of US disasters costing over a billion Dollars each is currently
running since 1996 at twice the rate it was in the years 1980-1995
to some extent because people are living in higher value
properties in vulnerable areas such as coasts.

They included a large chart showing the sizes and types of
disasters costing over a billion each from 1980 to last year.

Katrina alone is costed at $146 billions by far the greatest.
Hurricane Andrew in 1992 (?) cost $46 billion and the midwest floods a
year later $33 billion. By far the biggest concentration of disasters
was last year with fourteen. Judging by the size of the depictions
they cost about $10 billions each making a grand total of around $140
billion Dollars. The least disasterous year was 1986 with one (shown
as a drought or heat wave) and none the year after.

How long can the USA sustain such losses given they
are already deeply in debt and they appear to becoming
more numerous?

We have seen bank collapses, will it be Insurance companies
next taking out with them pension funds?

Les Hellawell
Greeting from:
YORKSHIRE - The White Rose County

"In our more diverse and secular society, the place of religion has
come to be a matter of lively discussion. It is rightly acknowledged
that people of faith have no monopoly of virtue and that the wellbeing
and prosperity of the nation depend on the contribution of individuals
and groups of all faiths and of none. "

- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- from a speech to the Synond of the Church of England in 2010

G=EMC^2
2012-08-30 20:01:16 EST
On Aug 30, 6:07 pm, Les <l...@sharnt.tell> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:04:23 -0500, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> >On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:58:13 -0400, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>This shit is going to happen more and more as things warm up.
>
> >>New Orleans and all that area susceptible to hurricanes can no longer be
> >>bailed out by our country. We don't have the money now, just as we
> >>didn't have the money after Katrina. Either leave town or go fuck
> >>yourselves.  You're on your own if you stay.  I hope you all die.
> >>And be sure to have a nice day!   :-)
>
> >Great.
>
> >No money for hurricane damage in hurricane areas.
> >No money for tornados in tornado areas.
> >No money for fire damage in fire areas.
> >No money for flooding in flooding areas.
> >No money for wind damage in windy areas.
> >No money for drought in drought areas.
> >No money for snow damage in snow areas.
>
> >Shall we play some more.
>
> According to this months National Geographic the number
> of US disasters costing over a billion Dollars each is currently
> running since 1996 at  twice the rate it was in the years 1980-1995
> to some extent because people are living in higher value
> properties in vulnerable areas such as coasts.
>
> They included a large chart showing the sizes and types of
> disasters costing over a billion each from 1980 to last year.
>
> Katrina alone is costed at $146 billions by far the greatest.
> Hurricane Andrew in 1992 (?) cost $46 billion and the midwest floods a
> year later $33 billion. By far the biggest concentration of disasters
> was last year with fourteen. Judging by the size of the depictions
> they cost about $10 billions each making a grand total of around $140
> billion Dollars.  The least disasterous year was 1986 with one (shown
> as a drought or heat wave)  and none the year after.
>
> How long can the USA sustain such losses given they
> are already deeply in debt and they appear to becoming
> more numerous?
>
> We have seen bank collapses, will it be Insurance companies
> next taking out with them pension funds?
>
> Les Hellawell
> Greeting from:
> YORKSHIRE - The White Rose County
>
> "In our more diverse and secular society, the place of religion has
> come to be a matter of lively discussion. It is rightly acknowledged
> that people of faith have no monopoly of virtue and that the wellbeing
> and prosperity of the nation depend on the contribution of individuals
> and groups of all faiths and of none. "
>
> - Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
> - from a speech to the Synond of the Church of England in  2010

Heavy Air means floods N.O. is getting to be a costly city. We must
build so floods will cause less damage. It would help the 22 m
jobless. We must kick Severn Trent back to the London,and be free
again TeBert

Fred
2012-08-30 23:36:35 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:58:13 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>This shit is going to happen more and more as things warm up.
>>>
>>>New Orleans and all that area susceptible to hurricanes can no longer be
>>>bailed out by our country. We don't have the money now, just as we
>>>didn't have the money after Katrina. Either leave town or go fuck
>>>yourselves. You're on your own if you stay. I hope you all die.
>>>And be sure to have a nice day! :-)
>>
>> Great.
>>
>> No money for hurricane damage in hurricane areas.
>> No money for tornados in tornado areas.
>> No money for fire damage in fire areas.
>> No money for flooding in flooding areas.
>> No money for wind damage in windy areas.
>> No money for drought in drought areas.
>> No money for snow damage in snow areas.
>>
>> Shall we play some more.
>>

>OK ...
>All kinds of money for Solyndra swindles
>All kinds of money for Windmill rip-offs.
>All kinds of money for electric cars that catch on fire.
>All kinds of money for Union Buddies who finance re-elections.
>All kinds of money for outrageous retirement deals for the laziest of
>Federally employed slugs and leeches.
>All kinds of money for teachers who refuse to be competency tested.
>All kinds of money for shady Fast and Furious gun running deals.
>All kinds of money on trains that nobody will ride.
>All kinds of money for coddling illegal criminals at the expense of the US
>tax payer, who gets screwed ... again.
>All kinds of money to go on a continuous spree of tax payer funded
>vacations.

$2 trillion to fund Christian terrorism under the Bush regime. Woops!

Where was your right wing yipper when Bush was looting the treasury?

---
Google is a liberal conspiracy. That's why cultists don't use it.

G=EMC^2
2012-08-31 07:17:25 EST
On Aug 30, 11:36 pm, repo...@scientology.org (Fred) wrote:
> "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >"duke" <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote in message

> >> Great.
>
> >> No money for hurricane damage in hurricane areas.
> >> No money for tornados in tornado areas.
> >> No money for fire damage in fire areas.
> >> No money for flooding in flooding areas.
> >> No money for wind damage in windy areas.
> >> No money for drought in drought areas.
> >> No money for snow damage in snow areas.
>
> >> Shall we play some more.
>
> >OK ...
> >All kinds of money for Solyndra swindles
> >All kinds of money for Windmill rip-offs.
> >All kinds of money for electric cars that catch on fire.
> >All kinds of money for Union Buddies who finance re-elections.
> >All kinds of money for outrageous retirement deals for the laziest of
> >Federally employed slugs and leeches.
> >All kinds of money for teachers who refuse to be competency tested.
> >All kinds of money for shady Fast and Furious gun running deals.
> >All kinds of money on trains that nobody will ride.
> >All kinds of money for coddling illegal criminals at the expense of the US
> >tax payer, who gets screwed ... again.
> >All kinds of money to go on a continuous spree of tax payer funded
> >vacations.
>
> $2 trillion to fund Christian terrorism under the Bush regime. Woops!
>
> Where was your right wing yipper when Bush was looting the treasury?
>
> ---
> Google is a liberal conspiracy. That's why cultists don't use it.

Bush put USA in dept to the tune of 16 T period TeBet

"Fred" <reports@scientology.org> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>"duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> Great.
>>>
>>> No money for hurricane damage in hurricane areas.
>>> No money for tornados in tornado areas.
>>> No money for fire damage in fire areas.
>>> No money for flooding in flooding areas.
>>> No money for wind damage in windy areas.
>>> No money for drought in drought areas.
>>> No money for snow damage in snow areas.
>>>
>>> Shall we play some more.
>>>

>>OK ...
>>All kinds of money for Solyndra swindles
>>All kinds of money for Windmill rip-offs.
>>All kinds of money for electric cars that catch on fire.
>>All kinds of money for Union Buddies who finance re-elections.
>>All kinds of money for outrageous retirement deals for the laziest of
>>Federally employed slugs and leeches.
>>All kinds of money for teachers who refuse to be competency tested.
>>All kinds of money for shady Fast and Furious gun running deals.
>>All kinds of money on trains that nobody will ride.
>>All kinds of money for coddling illegal criminals at the expense of the US
>>tax payer, who gets screwed ... again.
>>All kinds of money to go on a continuous spree of tax payer funded
>>vacations.
>
> $2 trillion to fund Christian terrorism under the Bush regime. Woops!

So, preparing for future attacks by Muslim Terrorists is now called
"Christian Terrorism" ??? you are one pathetic asshole.
If you find it so offensive, your Magic Negro could have suspended it ... he
didn't. He could have closed Gitmo, as he promised ... he didn't. He could
have ended the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan .. he didn't ... shall I go on,
or do YOU finally get it ???