Research Discussion: Bank Fires Employee Over 1963 Stunt ...

Bank Fires Employee Over 1963 Stunt ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wells-fargo-fires-iowa-worker-for-minor-1963-crime.html

You can thank Obama and his two henchmen, Chris Dodd and Bawney Fwank, for
instituting these ridiculous rules, while at the same time screaming that
Romney "likes to fire people". A bit of a double standard there ... or is
it that it doesn't apply when Liberal scumbags do it ??

Bast
2012-08-28 18:36:49 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wells-fargo-fires-iowa-worker-for-minor-1963-crime.html
>
> You can thank Obama and his two henchmen, Chris Dodd and Bawney Fwank,
> for instituting these ridiculous rules, while at the same time
> screaming that Romney "likes to fire people". A bit of a double
> standard there ... or is it that it doesn't apply when Liberal scumbags
> do it ??

I'm not sure I can feel sorry for ANY bank employee.
Especially since this twit was a CUSTOMER SERVICE agent.

Can you imagine how many people/customers he robbed and pissed-off during
his career ?
Seems there is a God after all.
What goes around,...comes around.

And wait until you see what he has lined up for YOU,...Hagar.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wells-fargo-fires-iowa-worker-for-minor-1963-crime.html
>>
>> You can thank Obama and his two henchmen, Chris Dodd and Bawney Fwank,
>> for instituting these ridiculous rules, while at the same time
>> screaming that Romney "likes to fire people". A bit of a double
>> standard there ... or is it that it doesn't apply when Liberal scumbags
>> do it ??
>

> I'm not sure I can feel sorry for ANY bank employee.
> Especially since this twit was a CUSTOMER SERVICE agent.
>
> Can you imagine how many people/customers he robbed and pissed-off during
> his career ?
> Seems there is a God after all.
> What goes around,...comes around.
>
> And wait until you see what he has lined up for YOU,...Hagar.

I didn't know you leeches even knew what a bank was, much less
a customer service rep ...

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:36:49 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Hägar wrote:
>> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wells-fargo-fires-iowa-worker-for-minor-1963-crime.html
>>
>> Liberal scumbags
>> do it ??
>

>I'm not sure I can feel sorry for ANY bank employee.
>Especially since this twit was a CUSTOMER SERVICE agent.
>
>Can you imagine how many people/customers he robbed and pissed-off during
>his career ?

Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?

>Seems there is a God after all.

Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?

>What goes around,...comes around.

Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?

>And wait until you see what he has lined up for YOU,...Hagar.

Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?

=== 1. ===
Dr. Steven M. Greer banned my blog comment about Real M.I.B ...

http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

=== 2. ===
Dr Greer won't even talk about the Mothman species of
Extraterrestrials...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO830ynPzA0

=== 3. ===
"Do You Wish That We Show Up" ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R19zHyrhmPc

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bast
2012-08-29 02:34:50 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:36:49 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wells-fargo-fires-iowa-worker-for-minor-1963-crime.html
>>>
>>> Liberal scumbags
>>> do it ??
>>

>> I'm not sure I can feel sorry for ANY bank employee.
>> Especially since this twit was a CUSTOMER SERVICE agent.
>>
>> Can you imagine how many people/customers he robbed and pissed-off
>> during his career ?
>
> Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
> slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
> people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
> with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?
>
>> Seems there is a God after all.
>
> Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
> slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
> people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
> with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?
>
>> What goes around,...comes around.
>
> Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
> slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
> people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
> with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?
>
>> And wait until you see what he has lined up for YOU,...Hagar.
>
> Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
> slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
> people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
> with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?

What have you got against snakes and spiders ?
Both clean up the world of pests, so God did good.

He only screwed up when he made "bankers".

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 02:34:50 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:36:49 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> I'm not sure I can feel sorry for ANY bank employee.
>>> Especially since this twit was a CUSTOMER SERVICE agent.
>>>
>>> Can you imagine how many people/customers he robbed and pissed-off
>>> during his career ?
>>
>> Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
>> slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
>> people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
>> with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?
>>
>>> Seems there is a God after all.
>>
>> Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
>> slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
>> people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
>> with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?
>>
>>> What goes around,...comes around.
>>
>> Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
>> slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
>> people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
>> with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?
>>
>>> And wait until you see what he has lined up for YOU,...Hagar.
>>
>> Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
>> slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
>> people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
>> with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?
>>

>What have you got against snakes and spiders ?
>Both clean up the world of pests, so God did good.

Well, I Love Nature & Botanical Gardens.
But the evidence shows there are bases on the moon, maybe something
towed the moon there also, and there is other evidence of advanced
extraterrestrial tech from many different races.
But how do they treat Humans for 50,000 years ?
"Very Unintelligently" !!!

>He only screwed up when he made "bankers".

OK, I've rubbished bankers in these groups before.
But honestly, thier system just in the past 50 or 100 years
got us all out of this reality...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149899/The-American-West-youve-seen-Amazing-19th-century-pictures-landscape-chartered-time.html

Anyway, the "DECIDE" intel sums it all up.

And thank you Robert David Steele.

_______________________________

__________________

On Aug 28, 11:33 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:36:49 -0400, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid>
> > wrote:

> >> I'm not sure I can feel sorry for ANY bank employee.
> >> Especially since this twit was a CUSTOMER SERVICE agent.
>
> >> Can you imagine how many people/customers he robbed and pissed-off
> >> during his career ?
>
> > Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
> > slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
> > people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
> > with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?
>
> >> Seems there is a God after all.
>
> > Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
> > slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
> > people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
> > with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?
>
> >> What goes around,...comes around.
>
> > Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
> > slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
> > people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
> > with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?
>
> >> And wait until you see what he has lined up for YOU,...Hagar.
>
> > Can you imagine how many snakes and spiders and burst appendix and
> > slow rotting teeth and droughts and floods have hurt billions of
> > people since EXTRATERRESTRIALS put us in this shit hole of a planet
> > with REAL MIB watching and laughing for over 500,000 years ?
>
> What have you got against snakes and spiders ?
> Both clean up the world of pests, so God did good.
>
> He only screwed up when he made "bankers".

and redneck FUD-masters like our Hagar.