Research Discussion: Court Clears Israeli Army Over Death Of US Liberal Twit

Court Clears Israeli Army Over Death Of US Liberal Twit

Makes one wish that abortion could be made retro-active.

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-court-says-u-activist-not-unlawfully-killed-065132808.html?_esi=1

These Liberal dumb-asses think they can dance into a war-zone and spew their
US college acquired Liberal basket weaving skills
to tell other people how to treat terrorists and hoodlums, who fire rockets
and rifles into civilian activity centers, in a more humane fashion.

On Aug 28, 7:30 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Makes one wish that abortion could be made retro-active.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/israel-court-says-u-activist-not-unlawfully-kil...
>
> These Liberal dumb-asses think they can dance into a war-zone and spew their
> US college acquired Liberal basket weaving skills
> to tell other people how to treat terrorists and hoodlums, who fire rockets
> and rifles into civilian activity centers, in a more humane fashion.

ZNR redneck oligarchs like yourself do that "dance into a war-zones"
all the time, by simply creating global inflation and then wars and
sustaining them, and they seem to have been getting away with the mass
killings of millions as well as taking as much of our hard earned loot
as they can. Why is public funded/extorted murder your cup of tea?
(or do you rednecks drink human blood?)

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Aug 28, 7:30 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Makes one wish that abortion could be made retro-active.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/israel-court-says-u-activist-not-unlawfully-kil...
>
> These Liberal dumb-asses think they can dance into a war-zone and spew
> their
> US college acquired Liberal basket weaving skills
> to tell other people how to treat terrorists and hoodlums, who fire
> rockets
> and rifles into civilian activity centers, in a more humane fashion.

ZNR redneck oligarchs like yourself do that "dance into a war-zones"
all the time, by simply creating global inflation and then wars and
sustaining them, and they seem to have been getting away with the mass
killings of millions as well as taking as much of our hard earned loot
as they can. Why is public funded/extorted murder your cup of tea?
(or do you rednecks drink human blood?)

*** Well, your glorious Nigger's been in charge for almost 4 years now and
the wars he so decried during his lip-flapping campaign are still raging and
still killing Americans, Gitmo is still open and the price of gasoline has
doubled.

Taking YOUR hard earned loot ??? you fucking hypocrite. Under-the-table
payola is your speed. Just wait till the Bush tax-cuts expire and the
Negroid gets a hold of your wallet ...

Perhaps you Liberal fucktards should take a well deserved six month vacation
in Antarctica. Since you all have your heads up your asses, the cold won't
affect your too much. It also can't freeze off your balls, since you were
born sans ...

On Aug 28, 8:21 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 28, 7:30 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Makes one wish that abortion could be made retro-active.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/israel-court-says-u-activist-not-unlawfully-kil...
>
> > These Liberal dumb-asses think they can dance into a war-zone and spew
> > their
> > US college acquired Liberal basket weaving skills
> > to tell other people how to treat terrorists and hoodlums, who fire
> > rockets
> > and rifles into civilian activity centers, in a more humane fashion.
>
> ZNR redneck oligarchs like yourself do that "dance into a war-zones"
> all the time, by simply creating global inflation and then wars and
> sustaining them, and they seem to have been getting away with the mass
> killings of millions as well as taking as much of our hard earned loot
> as they can.  Why is public funded/extorted murder your cup of tea?
> (or do you rednecks drink human blood?)
>
> *** Well, your glorious Nigger's been in charge for almost 4 years now and
> the wars he so decried during his lip-flapping campaign are still raging and
> still killing Americans, Gitmo is still open and the price of gasoline has
> doubled.
>
> Taking YOUR hard earned loot ??? you fucking hypocrite.  Under-the-table
> payola is your speed.  Just wait till the Bush tax-cuts expire and the
> Negroid gets a hold of your wallet ...
>
> Perhaps you Liberal fucktards should take a well deserved six month vacation
> in Antarctica.  Since you all have your heads up your asses, the cold won't
> affect your too much.  It also can't freeze off your balls, since you were
> born sans ...

Since when haven't the ZNR Oligarchs (your Skull and Bones good
buddies) been in charge?

On Aug 28, 8:21 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 28, 7:30 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Makes one wish that abortion could be made retro-active.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/israel-court-says-u-activist-not-unlawfully-kil...
>
> > These Liberal dumb-asses think they can dance into a war-zone and spew
> > their
> > US college acquired Liberal basket weaving skills
> > to tell other people how to treat terrorists and hoodlums, who fire
> > rockets
> > and rifles into civilian activity centers, in a more humane fashion.
>
> ZNR redneck oligarchs like yourself do that "dance into a war-zones"
> all the time, by simply creating global inflation and then wars and
> sustaining them, and they seem to have been getting away with the mass
> killings of millions as well as taking as much of our hard earned loot
> as they can.  Why is public funded/extorted murder your cup of tea?
> (or do you rednecks drink human blood?)
>
> *** Well, your glorious Nigger's been in charge for almost 4 years now and
> the wars he so decried during his lip-flapping campaign are still raging and
> still killing Americans, Gitmo is still open and the price of gasoline has
> doubled.
>
> Taking YOUR hard earned loot ??? you fucking hypocrite.  Under-the-table
> payola is your speed.  Just wait till the Bush tax-cuts expire and the
> Negroid gets a hold of your wallet ...
>
> Perhaps you Liberal fucktards should take a well deserved six month vacation
> in Antarctica.  Since you all have your heads up your asses, the cold won't
> affect your too much.  It also can't freeze off your balls, since you were
> born sans ...

BTW; thanks mostly to those of your redneck ZNR and/or FUD-master
kind, it seems our Arctic ice has never been thinner nor covering less
area. We're catching tuna off the coast of Vancouver island (BC).

On Aug 28, 8:21 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 28, 7:30 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Makes one wish that abortion could be made retro-active.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/israel-court-says-u-activist-not-unlawfully-kil...
>
> > These Liberal dumb-asses think they can dance into a war-zone and spew
> > their
> > US college acquired Liberal basket weaving skills
> > to tell other people how to treat terrorists and hoodlums, who fire
> > rockets
> > and rifles into civilian activity centers, in a more humane fashion.
>
> ZNR redneck oligarchs like yourself do that "dance into a war-zones"
> all the time, by simply creating global inflation and then wars and
> sustaining them, and they seem to have been getting away with the mass
> killings of millions as well as taking as much of our hard earned loot
> as they can. Why is public funded/extorted murder your cup of tea?
> (or do you rednecks drink human blood?)
>
> *** Well, your glorious Nigger's been in charge for almost 4 years now and
> the wars he so decried during his lip-flapping campaign are still raging
> and
> still killing Americans, Gitmo is still open and the price of gasoline has
> doubled.
>
> Taking YOUR hard earned loot ??? you fucking hypocrite. Under-the-table
> payola is your speed. Just wait till the Bush tax-cuts expire and the
> Negroid gets a hold of your wallet ...
>
> Perhaps you Liberal fucktards should take a well deserved six month
> vacation
> in Antarctica. Since you all have your heads up your asses, the cold won't
> affect your too much. It also can't freeze off your balls, since you were
> born sans ...

BTW; thanks mostly to those of your redneck ZNR and/or FUD-master
kind, it seems our Arctic ice has never been thinner nor covering less
area. We're catching tuna off the coast of Vancouver island (BC).

*** My apologies for the arctic ice thickness. Yea, that was part of Bush's
plan as well. He was also responsible for the three "Snowball Earth" events
of the past, as well for the warming spell that bestowed its name upon
Greenland, just before the Maunder Minimum..

On Aug 28, 12:09 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 28, 8:21 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 28, 7:30 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Makes one wish that abortion could be made retro-active.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/israel-court-says-u-activist-not-unlawfully-kil...
>
> > > These Liberal dumb-asses think they can dance into a war-zone and spew
> > > their
> > > US college acquired Liberal basket weaving skills
> > > to tell other people how to treat terrorists and hoodlums, who fire
> > > rockets
> > > and rifles into civilian activity centers, in a more humane fashion.
>
> > ZNR redneck oligarchs like yourself do that "dance into a war-zones"
> > all the time, by simply creating global inflation and then wars and
> > sustaining them, and they seem to have been getting away with the mass
> > killings of millions as well as taking as much of our hard earned loot
> > as they can. Why is public funded/extorted murder your cup of tea?
> > (or do you rednecks drink human blood?)
>
> > *** Well, your glorious Nigger's been in charge for almost 4 years now and
> > the wars he so decried during his lip-flapping campaign are still raging
> > and
> > still killing Americans, Gitmo is still open and the price of gasoline has
> > doubled.
>
> > Taking YOUR hard earned loot ??? you fucking hypocrite. Under-the-table
> > payola is your speed. Just wait till the Bush tax-cuts expire and the
> > Negroid gets a hold of your wallet ...
>
> > Perhaps you Liberal fucktards should take a well deserved six month
> > vacation
> > in Antarctica. Since you all have your heads up your asses, the cold won't
> > affect your too much. It also can't freeze off your balls, since you were
> > born sans ...
>
> BTW;  thanks mostly to those of your redneck ZNR and/or FUD-master
> kind, it seems our Arctic ice has never been thinner nor covering less
> area.  We're catching tuna off the coast of Vancouver island (BC).
>
> *** My apologies for the arctic ice thickness.  Yea, that was part of Bush's
> plan as well.  He was also responsible for the three "Snowball Earth" events
> of the past, as well for the warming spell that bestowed its name upon
> Greenland, just before the Maunder Minimum..

ZNR rednecks on average are directly and indirectly responsible for at
least ten fold as much energy consumption as the average for most
others, and we're not even speaking about your yellow porch lights.

On Aug 28, 12:09 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 28, 8:21 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 28, 7:30 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Makes one wish that abortion could be made retro-active.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/israel-court-says-u-activist-not-unlawfully-kil...
>
> > > These Liberal dumb-asses think they can dance into a war-zone and spew
> > > their
> > > US college acquired Liberal basket weaving skills
> > > to tell other people how to treat terrorists and hoodlums, who fire
> > > rockets
> > > and rifles into civilian activity centers, in a more humane fashion.
>
> > ZNR redneck oligarchs like yourself do that "dance into a war-zones"
> > all the time, by simply creating global inflation and then wars and
> > sustaining them, and they seem to have been getting away with the mass
> > killings of millions as well as taking as much of our hard earned loot
> > as they can. Why is public funded/extorted murder your cup of tea?
> > (or do you rednecks drink human blood?)
>
> > *** Well, your glorious Nigger's been in charge for almost 4 years now
> > and
> > the wars he so decried during his lip-flapping campaign are still raging
> > and
> > still killing Americans, Gitmo is still open and the price of gasoline
> > has
> > doubled.
>
> > Taking YOUR hard earned loot ??? you fucking hypocrite. Under-the-table
> > payola is your speed. Just wait till the Bush tax-cuts expire and the
> > Negroid gets a hold of your wallet ...
>
> > Perhaps you Liberal fucktards should take a well deserved six month
> > vacation
> > in Antarctica. Since you all have your heads up your asses, the cold
> > won't
> > affect your too much. It also can't freeze off your balls, since you
> > were
> > born sans ...
>
> BTW; thanks mostly to those of your redneck ZNR and/or FUD-master
> kind, it seems our Arctic ice has never been thinner nor covering less
> area. We're catching tuna off the coast of Vancouver island (BC).
>
> *** My apologies for the arctic ice thickness. Yea, that was part of
> Bush's
> plan as well. He was also responsible for the three "Snowball Earth"
> events
> of the past, as well for the warming spell that bestowed its name upon
> Greenland, just before the Maunder Minimum..

ZNR rednecks on average are directly and indirectly responsible for at
least ten fold as much energy consumption as the average for most
others, and we're not even speaking about your yellow porch lights.

*** That's on account we just love to drive around in jacked up pickup
trucks, with huge tires and engines and gun-racks in the rear window.
A bumper sticker of the Rebel flag also helps. So, fuck you AND
the Polar Bears.