Research Discussion: I AM AS HIGH AS A KITE !!! // GOD TOUCHED ME !!! // MOON BASES !!!

I AM AS HIGH AS A KITE !!! // GOD TOUCHED ME !!! // MOON BASES !!!

I AM AS HIGH AS A KITE !!! // GOD TOUCHED ME !!! // MOON BASES !!!

I just found out this second, that YouTube Featured my Moon Bases
video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEsYcYjdkC0&feature=fvwrel

(It's just a fun video, and I like the sound effects)

I'm not going to buy a beer.
This natural high is way better.

THANKS ALSO TO NASA !!!

Coincidentally right now I'm making my third video for my funny
YouTube channels..

http://www.youtube.com/HuajiXiao

I will upload the Second and Third video there tonight.
I will get Trillions of dollars back from the Chinese and give it all
to American Military !!!

P.S.
Special Thumbs Up & Greets to The USA Military "New Multiple Spy
Services".

Love to Mr HVAC too !

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2011-03/59933736.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TNxVSJ4J9E/TfYfd0ChiMI/AAAAAAAABcc/53CtYEptiBY/s1600/USA-flag.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pUSjLw_xDTo/TUKFjpgZ-AI/AAAAAAAAAII/iHMkZhaIwMM/s1600/MIB1.JPG

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

G=EMC^2
2012-08-22 08:23:12 EST
On Aug 21, 11:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> I AM AS HIGH AS A KITE !!! // GOD TOUCHED ME !!! // MOON BASES !!!
>
> I just found out this second, that YouTube Featured my Moon Bases
> video...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEsYcYjdkC0&feature=fvwrel
>
>  (It's just a fun video, and I like the sound effects)
>
> I'm not going to buy a beer.
> This natural high is way better.
>
> THANKS ALSO TO NASA !!!
>
> Coincidentally right now I'm making my third video for my funny
> YouTube channels..
>
> http://www.youtube.com/HuajiXiao
>
> I will upload the Second and Third video there tonight.
> I will get Trillions of dollars back from the Chinese and give it all
> to American Military !!!
>
> P.S.
> Special Thumbs Up & Greets to The USA Military "New Multiple Spy
> Services".
>
> Love to Mr HVAC too !
>
> http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2011-03/59933736.jpg
>
> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TNxVSJ4J9E/TfYfd0ChiMI/AAAAAAAABcc/53CtYEp...
>
> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pUSjLw_xDTo/TUKFjpgZ-AI/AAAAAAAAAII/iHMkZha...

> __________________

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.comhttp://ProjectMotherShip.webng.comhttp://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof

We always knew yyou were "touched" Get help TreBert

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 05:23:12 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 21, 11:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> I AM AS HIGH AS A KITE !!! // GOD TOUCHED ME !!! // MOON BASES !!!
>>
>> I just found out this second, that YouTube Featured my Moon Bases
>> video...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEsYcYjdkC0&feature=fvwrel
>>
>>  (It's just a fun video, and I like the sound effects)
>>
>> I'm not going to buy a beer.
>> This natural high is way better.
>>
>> THANKS ALSO TO NASA !!!
>>
>> Coincidentally right now I'm making my third video for my funny
>> YouTube channels..
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/HuajiXiao
>>
>> I will upload the Second and Third video there tonight.
>> I will get Trillions of dollars back from the Chinese and give it all
>> to American Military !!!
>>
>> P.S.
>> Special Thumbs Up & Greets to The USA Military "New Multiple Spy
>> Services".
>>
>> Love to Mr HVAC too !

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2011-03/59933736.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TNxVSJ4J9E/TfYfd0ChiMI/AAAAAAAABcc/53CtYEptiBY/s1600/USA-flag.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pUSjLw_xDTo/TUKFjpgZ-AI/AAAAAAAAAII/iHMkZhaIwMM/s1600/MIB1.JPG

>We always knew yyou were "touched" Get help TreBert

Getting Help in the largest city in New Zealand or
Australia soon, maybe in 7 - 14 days time, to get my $500-Million
Dollar winning App happening.

When the new App is the #1 Top Seller in the World,...

YOU CAN ALL SAY,
"HEY WE KNOW THAT GUY THAT MADE THAT APP,
THE GREAT WIZZARD SIR GILLIGAN HORRY !!!"

OMG !!!

___________________________________

__________________

>I AM AS HIGH AS A KITE !!! // GOD TOUCHED ME !!! // MOON BASES !!!

Chill, dude ... that wasn't god, those were Aleeuns,
anal-probing you. Rumor has it that the feelings of
euphoria are the same in both instances.

You should get together with GuthBall ... he sees similar
structures in old grainy radar images of Venus. Could
there be a connection ... one wonders ...

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:30:59 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>I AM AS HIGH AS A KITE !!! // GOD TOUCHED ME !!! // MOON BASES !!!
>>
>Chill, dude ... that wasn't god, those were Aleeuns,
>anal-probing you. Rumor has it that the feelings of
>euphoria are the same in both instances.
>
>You should get together with GuthBall ... he sees similar
>structures in old grainy radar images of Venus. Could
>there be a connection ... one wonders ...

It's just nice to look at the moon.

I added a " ? " to the title of the video.

And I like those sounds.

Plus it makes a bit of spare change for your beer and burgers.

__________________________

__________________

> On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:30:59 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>I AM AS HIGH AS A KITE !!! // GOD TOUCHED ME !!! // MOON BASES !!!
>>>
>>Chill, dude ... that wasn't god, those were Aleeuns,
>>anal-probing you. Rumor has it that the feelings of
>>euphoria are the same in both instances.
>>
>>You should get together with GuthBall ... he sees similar
>>structures in old grainy radar images of Venus. Could
>>there be a connection ... one wonders ...
>
> It's just nice to look at the moon.
>
> I added a " ? " to the title of the video.
>
> And I like those sounds.
>
> Plus it makes a bit of spare change for your beer and burgers.

Not from sane people ...

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 06:25:16 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:30:59 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>>
>>>Chill, dude ... that wasn't god, those were Aleeuns,
>>>anal-probing you. Rumor has it that the feelings of
>>>euphoria are the same in both instances.
>>>
>>>You should get together with GuthBall ... he sees similar
>>>structures in old grainy radar images of Venus. Could
>>>there be a connection ... one wonders ...
>>
>> It's just nice to look at the moon.
>>
>> I added a " ? " to the title of the video.
>>
>> And I like those sounds.
>>
>> Plus it makes a bit of spare change for your beer and burgers.
>>

>Not from sane people ...

The "God Touched Me" part is YouTube.

You and Mr HVAC and Sir Artie and I
have seen me evolve from "FREE UFO VIDEOS" at Tripod from 1998,
to then YouTube starting in 2005.
And now look at all the UFO, ET, SECRET, ADVANCED KNOWLEGE
videos all over YouTube, it's wish come true for me.
Thank you !

I hope my wish hasn't destroyed the World.
I'm trying to save the World !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyl_tk075bE