Research Discussion: Why Harry Kicked Me

Why Harry Kicked Me
Posts: 9

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

HVAC
2012-08-21 14:36:58 EST


So I was checking out Harry's ufo board when someone asked if Harry knew
anything about a ufo that was over India. He said that it was
undetectable because it kept changing shape and size.

I politely asked how he knew it was there since it was 'undetectable'.

Next thing you know, I get kicked.



THAT is the why ufo kooks will never discover any truth.

They just don't like to be questioned.

You think alt.astronomy was a den of kooks before I got there? Shit,
you should see how gay the people on Harry's board are.

An undetectable ufo.... And HE knew exactly where it was!



PS- His chat board seems to be filled with pedophiles...Old men like
Harry, and 14-18 year old girls interested in ufos. Bizarre.
Apparently one of these underage girls got into a car accident and wound
up in a hospital and her dad started going through her computer.
He had a shit fit when he saw Harry and all the other old men fawning
over his daughter.




--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-08-21 14:43:55 EST
On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:36:58 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>
>
>So I was checking out Harry's ufo chat...

Say hi to Harry !




P.S.
>From the recipient (Jean Ederman) of the message... I have seen UFOs
for several years and I've had contacts with some ET beings. I am 42,
with both a technical education (military jet pilot and air traffic
controller), economic (masters) and management (airport manager). From
the age of six, I've had various spiritual type experiences that are
continually taking on more shape and meaning. Among the many types of
phenomena that have manifested during the last two years, for example
when I received a message on the tri-dimensional nature of time, while
a UFO was hanging over my house and had 'announced' its presence by a
terrific noise, and then when an enormous triangular craft flew over
my house when I was in the process of moving, followed by an aerial
battle of lights lasting 25 minutes, and also multiple apparitions of
celestial lights and ethereal creatures in my house, and finally,
after having learned how to mentally project myself to a place in the
presence of benevolent extraterrestrials, I received the following
message on behalf of their hierarchy. ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQLfBlieIhE

ALIENS UFOS DISCLOSURE EXTRATERRESTRIALS ALIEN UFO VIDEO
EXTRATERRESTRIAL DOCUMENTARY CLOSE ENCOUNTERS PROOF AND EVIDENCE
VIDEOS DOCUMENTARIES

#ufo #aliens #extraterrestrials #exopolitics #UFOresearch #love #ufo
#disclosure #extraterrestrial #projectcamelot #conspiracies #ufos
#alien #conspiracy #breakingnews #occupywallstreet #lulzsec #anonymous
#theanonpress #cryptome #wikileaks #mib #area51 #nsa #CloseEncounters
#paranormal #nasa #artbell


__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof


Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-08-21 14:59:49 EST
On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:36:58 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> you have 24 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you have given me 24 hours to unban you.

Well, I have some 100% truth for you right now...

All the MODs and OPs there will always ban you every day.

Because you just sit there saying...

MEDS, DROOL, IDIOTS, KOOKS, LOONS, ANAL, FIBS, CRACK, LOL, PROBES,
KOOLAIDE, etc.


But, hey, I don't blame you because it is a bit like that OUT THERE
when dealing with over 57,823 different species of extraterrestrials.

But our UFO chat room now has a total of about 20 OPs / MODs
and we all like to have chat room people similar to
John Lear, Alex Jones, Jim Marrs, John Pilgerr, Noam Chomsky, Gore
Vidal, Mike Ruppert, Webster Tarpley, and
dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A, etc.


P.S.
http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html





________________________________


__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof


HVAC
2012-08-21 15:12:02 EST
On 8/21/2012 2:59 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> All the MODs and OPs there will always ban you every day.


I don't care what THEY do. I've always been nice to YOU. When others
attacked you, I defended you. I always sought to give you good advice.


> Because you just sit there saying...
>
> MEDS, DROOL, IDIOTS, KOOKS, LOONS, ANAL, FIBS, CRACK, LOL, PROBES,
> KOOLAIDE, etc.


I've only ever said 5 of those.



> But our UFO chat room now has a total of about 20 OPs / MODs
> and we all like to have chat room people similar to
> John Lear, Alex Jones, Jim Marrs, John Pilgerr, Noam Chomsky, Gore
> Vidal, Mike Ruppert, Webster Tarpley, and
> dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A, etc.


And I just represent the loyal opposition.









--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-08-21 15:20:13 EST
On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 15:12:02 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/21/2012 2:59 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> All the MODs and OPs there will always ban you every day.
>
>I don't care what THEY do. I've always been nice to YOU. When others
>attacked you, I defended you. I always sought to give you good advice.


That's the Groups here.

Not the UFO chat room.

In fact recently we have meet two new nice ladies
in the UFO chat room, and us MODs / OPs try our best to keep things
decent there even suitable for Her Majesty The Queen of England !!!

So, stop being so upset, and enjoy your freedom here in
UseNet NewsGroups !!!



> I defended you.

P.S.
TRUST NO-ONE !!!




__________________________________________

"As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition
to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come."

http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

__________________________________________













__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof


HVAC
2012-08-21 15:29:08 EST
On 8/21/2012 3:20 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>
>> I defended you.
>
> P.S.
> TRUST NO-ONE !!!


So be it. I will attack at a time of MY choosing.
It may be next week, it my be in 5 minutes.
Either way, you won't be able to trace it.


Any may the odds be ever in your favor.












--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

MrGrim
2012-08-21 17:03:17 EST
On 8/21/12 1:36 PM, HVAC wrote:
>
>
> So I was checking out Harry's ufo board when someone asked if Harry knew
> anything about a ufo that was over India. He said that it was
> undetectable because it kept changing shape and size.
>
> I politely asked how he knew it was there since it was 'undetectable'.
>
> Next thing you know, I get kicked.
>
>
>
> THAT is the why ufo kooks will never discover any truth.
>
> They just don't like to be questioned.
>
> You think alt.astronomy was a den of kooks before I got there? Shit, you
> should see how gay the people on Harry's board are.
>
> An undetectable ufo.... And HE knew exactly where it was!
>
>
>
> PS- His chat board seems to be filled with pedophiles...Old men like
> Harry, and 14-18 year old girls interested in ufos. Bizarre.
> Apparently one of these underage girls got into a car accident and wound
> up in a hospital and her dad started going through her computer.
> He had a shit fit when he saw Harry and all the other old men fawning
> over his daughter.
>
>
>
>

I don't believe a word of what you say, troll. Someone else has
something good going on and you just have to bash! bash! bash!
them down to try and make yourself look good. It didn't work, troll.

----- ----- -----
Mr Grim delivers

HVAC
2012-08-21 17:18:19 EST
On 8/21/2012 5:03 PM, MrGrim wrote:
>
>> PS- His chat board seems to be filled with pedophiles...Old men like
>> Harry, and 14-18 year old girls interested in ufos. Bizarre.
>> Apparently one of these underage girls got into a car accident and wound
>> up in a hospital and her dad started going through her computer.
>> He had a shit fit when he saw Harry and all the other old men fawning
>> over his daughter.
>>
>>
>>
>
> I don't believe a word of what you say, troll.


I believe that you are also a pedophile. Most likely you were put up to
this by other pedophile member of his board. I suggest that you cease
and desist in your attempts to molest these innocent young children
using ufos as your 'foot in the door'.


> Mr Grim delivers


Is that the tag line you use on these children in order to molest them?






--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Brad Guth
2012-08-21 22:13:32 EST
On Aug 21, 2:03 pm, MrGrim <abc@.xyz> wrote:
> On 8/21/12 1:36 PM, HVAC wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > So I was checking out Harry's ufo board when someone asked if Harry knew
> > anything about a ufo that was over India. He said that it was
> > undetectable because it kept changing shape and size.
>
> > I politely asked how he knew it was there since it was 'undetectable'.
>
> > Next thing you know, I get kicked.
>
> > THAT is the why ufo kooks will never discover any truth.
>
> > They just don't like to be questioned.
>
> > You think alt.astronomy was a den of kooks before I got there? Shit, you
> > should see how gay the people on Harry's board are.
>
> > An undetectable ufo.... And HE knew exactly where it was!
>
> > PS- His chat board seems to be filled with pedophiles...Old men like
> > Harry, and 14-18 year old girls interested in ufos. Bizarre.
> > Apparently one of these underage girls got into a car accident and wound
> > up in a hospital and her dad started going through her computer.
> > He had a shit fit when he saw Harry and all the other old men fawning
> > over his daughter.
>
> I don't believe a word of what you say, troll. Someone else has
> something good going on and you just have to bash! bash! bash!
> them down to try and make yourself look good. It didn't work, troll.
>
> -----  -----  -----
> Mr Grim delivers

Pretend-Atheists, ZNRs and FUD-master do what they are told to do, and
HVAC is no exception.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron