Research Discussion: Curiosity Killed The......

Curiosity Killed The......

After narrowly escaping an initial attack, the Mars rover Curiosity has
reportedly run over a Martian cat. The incident comes after an already
tumultuous stay on the Red Planet, as those “seven minutes of terror”
that brought Curiosity down to the surface was quickly countered with a
Martian swarm.

A picture of the cat-like creature’s corpse, taken by one of Curiosity’s
cameras, was sent to NASA on Tuesday. The question of whether or not
this planet has life was answered for all of the Earth’s naysayers
within the first few hours of Curiosity’s arrival. However, the robot’s
continued encounters with Martian lifeforms has provided many more
questions.

How will the Martians retaliate against Earth for killing one of their
precious, feline-like companions? Do cats on Mars also have nine lives?
Are there Martian puppies?

Developments about the rover itself also continue to unravel. Details
about the rover’s abilities have surprised many as it continues its
search on Mars. From self-repair programming to a crude grappling gun
that helped it escape those initial attacks, Curiosity continues to
inspire awe in its design and functionality. However, many are now
skeptical about the robot’s chances against advanced alien weaponry.

We will continue to follow Curiosity as it makes its way to the Tylon
Canyon, miles south of where it took the life of the Martian Cat.
President Barack Obama is expected to provide a formal apology to the
Martian people for the incident on Wednesday.

When reached, a PETA spokesman was unable to comment on whether the
organization advocates for ethical treatment of Martian animals.

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 13:44:42 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> a PETA spokesman was

"a PETA spokesman was busy with a PETA spokeswoman
dressed up in fake fur fluffy fuzzy soft frilly lingerie."

Before and after they saved the World !!!

______________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 13:44:42 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> a PETA spokesman was
>
> "a PETA spokesman was busy with a PETA spokeswoman
> dressed up in fake fur fluffy fuzzy soft frilly lingerie."

Martian pussy is quite rare.

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 14:17:31 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 13:44:42 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> a PETA spokesman was
>>
>> "a PETA spokesman was busy with a PETA spokeswoman
>> dressed up in fake fur fluffy fuzzy soft frilly lingerie."
>

>Martian pussy is quite rare.

Earthly horry is quite crazy.

(I've been drinking tons of Pepsi)

______________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bjacoby
> On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 13:44:42 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> a PETA spokesman was
>
> "a PETA spokesman was busy with a PETA spokeswoman
> dressed up in fake fur fluffy fuzzy soft frilly lingerie."
>
> Before and after they saved the World !!!

Well a lot of us are into animals. HVAC told me that Tesla was a Plushie
and Furry as well. Lots of Yiffing in the mop closet I heard before
wireless electric power was invented. In later years he moved on to
feathers whatever that is called. We all recall the Phrase "Loved that
pigeon like a woman".

On 8/19/2012 10:57 PM, bjacoby wrote:

> Well a lot of us are into animals. HVAC told me that Tesla was a Plushie
> and Furry as well. Lots of Yiffing in the mop closet I heard before
> wireless electric power was invented. In later years he moved on to
> feathers whatever that is called. We all recall the Phrase "Loved that
> pigeon like a woman".

I know, right? How fucking bizarre was THAT?