Research Discussion: YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... 4:37am Only 2 Hours Sleep & I Can't Sleep, Got To Save The World !!!

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... 4:37am Only 2 Hours Sleep & I Can't Sleep, Got To Save The World !!!
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-08-19 12:42:52 EST

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... 4:37am only 2 hours sleep & I can't sleep, got
to save the World !!!




____________________________

I've recently been watching YES MAN...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1068680/

____________________________





__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof


HVAC
2012-08-19 13:23:25 EST
On 8/19/2012 12:42 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... 4:37am only 2 hours sleep& I can't sleep, got
> to save the World !!!


I sleep as if I've never done one wrong thing in my life.
Am I that good or is it that I have no conscience?



Tonight, I'll sleep on it.










--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-08-19 13:31:08 EST
On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 13:23:25 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/19/2012 12:42 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... 4:37am only 2 hours sleep& I can't sleep, got
>> to save the World !!!
>
>
>I sleep as if I've never done one wrong thing in my life.
>Am I that good or is it that I have no conscience?
>
>
>
>Tonight, I'll sleep on it.


Save the World before you sleep.

















__________________________


__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof


Brad Guth
2012-08-21 09:55:28 EST
On Aug 19, 10:31 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 13:23:25 -0400, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On 8/19/2012 12:42 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> >> YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... 4:37am only 2 hours sleep&  I can't sleep, got
> >> to save the World !!!
>
> >I sleep as if I've never done one wrong thing in my life.
> >Am I that good or is it that I have no conscience?
>
> >Tonight, I'll sleep on it.
>
> Save the World before you sleep.
>
> __________________
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.comhttp://ProjectMotherShip.webng.comhttp://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof

HVAC is in total denial of his ZNR past, and of what his parents also
did to us.

The only world saving that HVAC has in mind is that of benefiting none
other than himself, because he and others of their ZNR oligarch kind
can't point to one example otherwise. He even thinks causing 9/11 was
a good thing and well worth the price to go along with his $10/gallon
plus most every other form of global inflation they can cause.

The upper 0.0001% caste is still 7000 of those bastards we need to get
rid of.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”




HVAC
2012-08-21 10:29:48 EST
On 8/21/2012 9:55 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
>
> HVAC is in total denial of his ZNR past, and of what his parents also
> did to us.


I deny nothing, I admit nothing.













--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

BruceS
2012-08-21 12:14:57 EST
On Aug 21, 8:29 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/21/2012 9:55 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
>
>
>
> > HVAC is in total denial of his ZNR past, and of what his parents also
> > did to us.
>
> I deny nothing, I admit nothing.

Remind me again what you ZNR folks are, please. Are you the ones who
run the world banks, governments, and media? If so, I have a favor to
ask. No big deal, I just want to take over Zaire, remake it into a
wildlife refuge, fill it with penguins and wombats, that sort of
thing. If not, are you the people who faked the moon landing, JFK
assassination, 9/11 attacks, nuclear energy, and gravity? If that's
your lot, I just want to say "good show"! I'm afraid all these
Kookese acronyms get confusing after a while, especially this early in
the day when I haven't been drinking. Even when I've been drinking
heavily, Guth makes no sense. Effing government fascists have made
laws against all the chemicals that make Guthese sound sane.

HVAC
2012-08-21 13:31:48 EST
On 8/21/2012 12:14 PM, BruceS wrote:
> On Aug 21, 8:29 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 8/21/2012 9:55 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>> HVAC is in total denial of his ZNR past, and of what his parents also
>>> did to us.
>>
>> I deny nothing, I admit nothing.
>
> Remind me again what you ZNR folks are, please.


It's just that someone let Goth off his leash again and he's out playing
in traffic. He should be careful...He might get hit.



Are you the ones who
> run the world banks, governments, and media? If so, I have a favor to
> ask. No big deal, I just want to take over Zaire, remake it into a
> wildlife refuge, fill it with penguins and wombats, that sort of
> thing. If not, are you the people who faked the moon landing, JFK
> assassination, 9/11 attacks, nuclear energy, and gravity? If that's
> your lot, I just want to say "good show"! I'm afraid all these
> Kookese acronyms get confusing after a while, especially this early in
> the day when I haven't been drinking. Even when I've been drinking
> heavily, Guth makes no sense. Effing government fascists have made
> laws against all the chemicals that make Guthese sound sane.


--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Bill Snyder
2012-08-21 13:32:54 EST
On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:31:48 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 8/21/2012 12:14 PM, BruceS wrote:
>> On Aug 21, 8:29 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On 8/21/2012 9:55 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> HVAC is in total denial of his ZNR past, and of what his parents also
>>>> did to us.
>>>
>>> I deny nothing, I admit nothing.
>>
>> Remind me again what you ZNR folks are, please.
>
>
>It's just that someone let Goth off his leash again and he's out playing
>in traffic. He should be careful...He might get hit.

There's something seriously wrong with that last sentence.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank]

HVAC
2012-08-21 13:55:23 EST
On 8/21/2012 1:32 PM, Bill Snyder wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:31:48 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/21/2012 12:14 PM, BruceS wrote:
>>> On Aug 21, 8:29 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> On 8/21/2012 9:55 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> HVAC is in total denial of his ZNR past, and of what his parents also
>>>>> did to us.
>>>>
>>>> I deny nothing, I admit nothing.
>>>
>>> Remind me again what you ZNR folks are, please.
>>
>>
>> It's just that someone let Goth off his leash again and he's out playing
>> in traffic. He should be careful...He might get hit.
>
> There's something seriously wrong with that last sentence.


Sorry about that....Here, let me fix it.


He shouldn't be careful...Hopefully he will get hit.


Better?




--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Bob Casanova
2012-08-21 14:33:42 EST
On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:32:54 -0500, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by Bill Snyder <bsnyder@airmail.net>:

>On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:31:48 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 8/21/2012 12:14 PM, BruceS wrote:
>>> On Aug 21, 8:29 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> On 8/21/2012 9:55 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> HVAC is in total denial of his ZNR past, and of what his parents also
>>>>> did to us.
>>>>
>>>> I deny nothing, I admit nothing.
>>>
>>> Remind me again what you ZNR folks are, please.
>>
>>
>>It's just that someone let Goth off his leash again and he's out playing
>>in traffic. He should be careful...He might get hit.
>
>There's something seriously wrong with that last sentence.

Yeah, it evokes thoughts of the danger of winning the
lottery...
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
evidence that the observation is wrong."

- McNameless
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron