Research Discussion: Our Negroid's Thoughts On The Military ...

Our Negroid's Thoughts On The Military ...

THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE THIS!!
THE MOST STUPID STATEMENT EVER BY A PRESIDENT

HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION TO REQUIRE THE
MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES.

Bad press, including major mockery of the play by comedian Jon Stewart, led
to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require veterans carry private
health insurance to cover the estimated $540 billion annual cost to the
federal government of treatment for injuries to military personnel received
during their tours on active duty. The President admitted that he was
puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal.

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these
guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they
whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.." "I
thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country,
"Obama continued "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country
facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the
patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit..I
guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."

REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT...."Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to
have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of
their choice?"

If he thinks he will ever get another vote from an Active Duty,Reserve,
National Guard service member or veteran of a military service he ought to
think it over.. If you or a family member is or has served their country
please pass this to them. Guessing that other than the 20-25 percent
hardcore liberals in the US will agree that this is just another example why
this is the worst president in American history. Remind everyone over and
over how this man thinks, while he bows to the Saudi Arabian king ...

On Aug 19, 9:21 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE THIS!!
> THE MOST STUPID STATEMENT EVER BY A PRESIDENT
>
> HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION TO REQUIRE THE
> MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES.
>
> Bad press, including major mockery of the play by comedian Jon Stewart, led
> to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require veterans carry private
> health insurance to cover the estimated $540 billion annual cost to the
> federal government of treatment for injuries to military personnel received
> during their tours on active duty. The President admitted that he was
> puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal.
>
> "Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these
> guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they
> whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.." "I
> thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country,
> "Obama continued "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country
> facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the
> patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit..I
> guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."
>
> REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT...."Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to
> have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of
> their choice?"
>
> If he thinks he will ever get another vote from an Active Duty,Reserve,
> National Guard service member or veteran of a military service he ought to
> think it over.. If you or a family member is or has served their country
> please pass this to them. Guessing that other than the 20-25 percent
> hardcore liberals in the US will agree that this is just another example why
> this is the worst president in American history. Remind everyone over and
> over how this man thinks, while he bows to the Saudi Arabian king ...

Which means you weren't half as smart to get the job of being in
charge.

Out of 300 million of us, you must still be in the lowest 0.1%,
especially since you wouldn't qualify President BHO as being even half
that smart.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

The Patriot

On Aug 19, 9:21 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE THIS!!
> THE MOST STUPID STATEMENT EVER BY A PRESIDENT
>
> HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS
> DECISION TO REQUIRE THE
> MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES.
>
> Bad press, including major mockery of the play by
> comedian Jon Stewart, led
> to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require
> veterans carry private
> health insurance to cover the estimated $540 billion
> annual cost to the
> federal government of treatment for injuries to
> military personnel received
> during their tours on active duty. The President
> admitted that he was
> puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his
> proposal.
>
> "Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama
> complained. "Nobody made these
> guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted
> the risks. Now they
> whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It
> doesn't compute.." "I
> thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice
> for their country,
> "Obama continued "I wasn't asking for blood, just
> money. With the country
> facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd
> have thought that the
> patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce
> the nation's deficit..I
> guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my
> fellow Americans."
>
> REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT...."Nobody made these guys go
> to war. They had to
> have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine
> about bearing the costs of
> their choice?"
>
> If he thinks he will ever get another vote from an
> Active Duty,Reserve,
> National Guard service member or veteran of a
> military service he ought to
> think it over.. If you or a family member is or has
> served their country
> please pass this to them. Guessing that other than
> the 20-25 percent
> hardcore liberals in the US will agree that this is
> just another example why
> this is the worst president in American history.
> Remind everyone over and
> over how this man thinks, while he bows to the Saudi
> Arabian king ...

Which means you weren't half as smart to get the job of
being in
charge.

Out of 300 million of us, you must still be in the
lowest 0.1%,
especially since you wouldn't qualify President BHO as
being even half
that smart.

What the fuck are you trying to say you ignorant fool?
Just keep busy seeing roads and cities on Venus that
should shut you up for the duration. Talk about "the
lowest 0.1%" that definitely is you.

Your Old Pal The Patriot.

On 8/19/2012 12:21 PM, Hägar wrote:
> THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE THIS!!
> THE MOST STUPID STATEMENT EVER BY A PRESIDENT

Of course you know it's fake....Right?

> On 8/19/2012 12:21 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE THIS!!
>> THE MOST STUPID STATEMENT EVER BY A PRESIDENT
>

> Of course you know it's fake....Right?

Well I didn't, but even if it were true, I hoped that the
Magic Negro had enough sense never to openly admit
that he felt that way, if indeed he ever did.

If nothing else, it got GuthBall frothing at the mouth.

On 8/21/2012 3:39 PM, Hägar wrote:
> "HVAC"<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 8/19/2012 12:21 PM, Hägar wrote:
>>> THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE THIS!!
>>> THE MOST STUPID STATEMENT EVER BY A PRESIDENT
>>

>> Of course you know it's fake....Right?
>>

> Well I didn't, but even if it were true, I hoped that the
> Magic Negro had enough sense never to openly admit
> that he felt that way, if indeed he ever did.
>
> If nothing else, it got GuthBall frothing at the mouth.

Probably pointing out that it's fake makes me a liberal.

> On 8/21/2012 3:39 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "HVAC"<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Of course you know it's fake....Right?
>>>

>> Well I didn't, but even if it were true, I hoped that the
>> Magic Negro had enough sense never to openly admit
>> that he felt that way, if indeed he ever did.
>>
>> If nothing else, it got GuthBall frothing at the mouth.
>

> Probably pointing out that it's fake makes me a liberal.

I'd have to mull that over for a spell ...