Research Discussion: Paul Ryan Introduces His Mon To The Country ...

Paul Ryan Introduces His Mon To The Country ...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/paul-ryan-makes-personal-appeal-florida-seniors-medicare-151940518.html

Of course the only member of Oh'Bummer's father's side is an aunt, an
illegal immigrant pest, who's is mooching off the Federal Teat somewhere in
Massachusetts She has figured out our dysfunctional social assistance system
and uses it to the max. And just like he treats the rest of America (except
the welfare recipient and potential voters), the Magic Negroid denies her
existence as well. I won't even mention his half brother, who dwells in a
dirt floor hut in Kenya. The cost of one of the head Negroid's weekly golf
outings would pretty much set his half brother up for life ...
but the family oriented Obama has his priorities.

On Aug 19, 8:55 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/paul-ryan-makes-personal-appeal-fl...
>
> Of course the only member of Oh'Bummer's father's side is an aunt, an
> illegal immigrant pest, who's is mooching off the Federal Teat somewhere in
> Massachusetts She has figured out our dysfunctional social assistance system
> and uses it to the max. And just like he treats the rest of America (except
> the welfare recipient and potential voters), the Magic Negroid denies her
> existence as well.  I won't even mention his half brother, who dwells in a
> dirt floor hut in Kenya.  The cost of one of the head Negroid's weekly golf
> outings would pretty much set his half brother up for life ...
> but the family oriented Obama has his priorities.

Instead of sand-traps, your personal golf course that's so much
cheaper has open cesspools. Got any redneck clients or golf club
members other than yourself?

On Aug 19, 8:55 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/paul-ryan-makes-personal-appeal-fl...
>
> Of course the only member of Oh'Bummer's father's side is an aunt, an
> illegal immigrant pest, who's is mooching off the Federal Teat somewhere
> in
> Massachusetts She has figured out our dysfunctional social assistance
> system
> and uses it to the max. And just like he treats the rest of America
> (except
> the welfare recipient and potential voters), the Magic Negroid denies her
> existence as well. I won't even mention his half brother, who dwells in a
> dirt floor hut in Kenya. The cost of one of the head Negroid's weekly golf
> outings would pretty much set his half brother up for life ...
> but the family oriented Obama has his priorities.

Instead of sand-traps, your personal golf course that's so much
cheaper has open cesspools. Got any redneck clients or golf club
members other than yourself?

*** I don't play gold, my little brain-dead friend.
Find Waldo yet ??? I think he's still hiding on Venus, doofus.

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Aug 19, 8:55 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/paul-ryan-makes-personal-appeal-fl...
>
> Of course the only member of Oh'Bummer's father's side is an aunt, an
> illegal immigrant pest, who's is mooching off the Federal Teat somewhere
> in
> Massachusetts She has figured out our dysfunctional social assistance
> system
> and uses it to the max. And just like he treats the rest of America
> (except
> the welfare recipient and potential voters), the Magic Negroid denies her
> existence as well. I won't even mention his half brother, who dwells in a
> dirt floor hut in Kenya. The cost of one of the head Negroid's weekly golf
> outings would pretty much set his half brother up for life ...
> but the family oriented Obama has his priorities.

Instead of sand-traps, your personal golf course that's so much
cheaper has open cesspools. Got any redneck clients or golf club
members other than yourself?

*** I don't play gold, my little brain-dead friend.
Find Waldo yet ??? I think he's still hiding on Venus, doofus.

************
Here's the pic from when Hagar introduced him mom to the trailer park.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Aug 19, 8:55 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/paul-ryan-makes-personal-appeal-fl...
>>
>> Of course the only member of Oh'Bummer's father's side is an aunt, an
>> illegal immigrant pest, who's is mooching off the Federal Teat somewhere
>> in
>> Massachusetts She has figured out our dysfunctional social assistance
>> system
>> and uses it to the max. And just like he treats the rest of America
>> (except
>> the welfare recipient and potential voters), the Magic Negroid denies her
>> existence as well. I won't even mention his half brother, who dwells in a
>> dirt floor hut in Kenya. The cost of one of the head Negroid's weekly
>> golf
>> outings would pretty much set his half brother up for life ...
>> but the family oriented Obama has his priorities.
>
> Instead of sand-traps, your personal golf course that's so much
> cheaper has open cesspools. Got any redneck clients or golf club
> members other than yourself?
>
> *** I don't play gold, my little brain-dead friend.
> Find Waldo yet ??? I think he's still hiding on Venus, doofus.
That should have said "golf" instead of "gold" ... one key off ..
no demerits.

On Aug 19, 8:55 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/paul-ryan-makes-personal-appeal-fl...
>
> Of course the only member of Oh'Bummer's father's side is an aunt, an
> illegal immigrant pest, who's is mooching off the Federal Teat somewhere
> in
> Massachusetts She has figured out our dysfunctional social assistance
> system
> and uses it to the max. And just like he treats the rest of America
> (except
> the welfare recipient and potential voters), the Magic Negroid denies her
> existence as well. I won't even mention his half brother, who dwells in a
> dirt floor hut in Kenya. The cost of one of the head Negroid's weekly golf
> outings would pretty much set his half brother up for life ...
> but the family oriented Obama has his priorities.

Instead of sand-traps, your personal golf course that's so much
cheaper has open cesspools. Got any redneck clients or golf club members
other than yourself?

*** You are a retard, ain't cha ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Aug 19, 8:55 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/paul-ryan-makes-personal-appeal-fl...
>
> Of course the only member of Oh'Bummer's father's side is an aunt, an
> illegal immigrant pest, who's is mooching off the Federal Teat somewhere
> in
> Massachusetts She has figured out our dysfunctional social assistance
> system
> and uses it to the max. And just like he treats the rest of America
> (except
> the welfare recipient and potential voters), the Magic Negroid denies her
> existence as well. I won't even mention his half brother, who dwells in a
> dirt floor hut in Kenya. The cost of one of the head Negroid's weekly golf
> outings would pretty much set his half brother up for life ...
> but the family oriented Obama has his priorities.

Instead of sand-traps, your personal golf course that's so much
cheaper has open cesspools. Got any redneck clients or golf club members
other than yourself?

*** You are a retard, ain't cha ...

***Hagar introduces him mom to he country:
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/