Research Discussion: Crop Circle

Crop Circle

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)

Crop Circle...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Crop_Circle.jpg

"Intricate crop circle of buddhist symbol for infinite time and wisdom
appears in crop field by Amy Oliver".

http://wemustknow.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/intricate-crop-circles-of-buddhist-symbol-for-infinite-time-and-wisdom-appears-in-crop-field-by-amy-oliver/

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bjacoby

> Crop Circle...
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Crop_Circle.jpg
>

> "Intricate crop circle of buddhist symbol for infinite time and wisdom
> appears in crop field by Amy Oliver".

What you mean, "by Amy Oliver"? That's who took the photo? Or who
claims to have done the crop "circle". That would clearly be bullshit. I
challenge anyone especially HVAC to make one like this overnight.

But Hey, I love that design! I want a Rug like that! Can you use your
contacts with the aliens to get one for me?

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 12:50:27 -0400, bjacoby <bjacoby@iwaynet.net>
wrote:

>On 8/19/2012 5:26 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> Crop Circle...
>>
>> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Crop_Circle.jpg
>>

>> "Intricate crop circle of buddhist symbol for infinite time and wisdom
>> appears in crop field by Amy Oliver".
>
>What you mean, "by Amy Oliver"? That's who took the photo? Or who
>claims to have done the crop "circle". That would clearly be bullshit. I
>challenge anyone especially HVAC to make one like this overnight.

Actually, the edges are thin on some sides and thicker on other sides,
I doubt that was very advanced ET work.

>But Hey, I love that design! I want a Rug like that! Can you use your
>contacts with the aliens to get one for me?

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just put a few trillion dollars in Mr HVAC & Horry's bank accounts.

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________

LOL I've just been watching YES MAN...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1068680/

____________________________

__________________

On 8/19/2012 12:50 PM, bjacoby wrote:

>> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Crop_Circle.jpg
>>

>> "Intricate crop circle of buddhist symbol for infinite time and wisdom
>> appears in crop field by Amy Oliver".
>
> What you mean, "by Amy Oliver"? That's who took the photo? Or who claims
> to have done the crop "circle". That would clearly be bullshit. I
> challenge anyone especially HVAC to make one like this overnight.

Why should I do that? I don't care. If a bunch of college kids want to
get together and make 'crop circles', I honestly don't give a flying
fanny fuck.

If you think this was made by aliens, you're fucked in the head.

All this crop circle shit was debunked years and years ago.

Bjacoby
2012-08-19 22:47:26 EST
On 8/19/2012 1:27 PM, HVAC wrote:
> On 8/19/2012 12:50 PM, bjacoby wrote:
>>
>>> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Crop_Circle.jpg
>>>

>>> "Intricate crop circle of buddhist symbol for infinite time and wisdom
>>> appears in crop field by Amy Oliver".
>>
>> What you mean, "by Amy Oliver"? That's who took the photo? Or who claims
>> to have done the crop "circle". That would clearly be bullshit. I
>> challenge anyone especially HVAC to make one like this overnight.
>

> Why should I do that? I don't care. If a bunch of college kids want to
> get together and make 'crop circles', I honestly don't give a flying
> fanny fuck.
>
> If you think this was made by aliens, you're fucked in the head.
>
> All this crop circle shit was debunked years and years ago.

Deny facts, marginalize truth, emphasize agenda values, and change
subject to fluff. And Oh yeah, present "plausible" but unsubstantiated
"explanations".

I read the book, shit, I OWN the book. It's pure strategic bullshit.

You see, HVAC, "plausible" works pretty well on the gullible population,
but not on trained investigators. If you think your unbacked bullshit
can fool everyone, you are fucked in the head.

Father Haskell
2012-08-19 22:55:40 EST
On Aug 19, 10:47 pm, bjacoby <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:

> >> What you mean, "by Amy Oliver"? That's who took the photo? Or who claims
> >> to have done the crop "circle". That would clearly be bullshit. I
> >> challenge anyone especially HVAC to make one like this overnight.
>
> > Why should I do that? I don't care. If a bunch of college kids want to
> > get together and make 'crop circles', I honestly don't give a flying
> > fanny fuck.
>
> > If you think this was made by aliens, you're fucked in the head.
>
> > All this crop circle shit was debunked years and years ago.
>
> Deny facts, marginalize truth, emphasize agenda values, and change
> subject to fluff. And Oh yeah, present "plausible" but unsubstantiated
> "explanations".
>
> I read the book, shit, I OWN the book. It's pure strategic bullshit.
>
> You see, HVAC, "plausible" works pretty well on the gullible population,
> but not on trained investigators. If you think your unbacked bullshit
> can fool everyone, you are fucked in the head.

If the aliens want to prove they exist, why don't they
just arrange a press conference?

Dakota
2012-08-20 00:03:07 EST
On 8/19/2012 9:55 PM, Father Haskell wrote:
> On Aug 19, 10:47 pm, bjacoby <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:

>>> Why should I do that? I don't care. If a bunch of college kids want to
>>> get together and make 'crop circles', I honestly don't give a flying
>>> fanny fuck.
>>
>>> If you think this was made by aliens, you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>> All this crop circle shit was debunked years and years ago.
>>
>> Deny facts, marginalize truth, emphasize agenda values, and change
>> subject to fluff. And Oh yeah, present "plausible" but unsubstantiated
>> "explanations".
>>
>> I read the book, shit, I OWN the book. It's pure strategic bullshit.
>>
>> You see, HVAC, "plausible" works pretty well on the gullible population,
>> but not on trained investigators. If you think your unbacked bullshit
>> can fool everyone, you are fucked in the head.
>
> If the aliens want to prove they exist, why don't they
> just arrange a press conference?

All aliens are religious fundamentalists whose invisible purple polka
dotted square egg laying gods won't let them hold press conferences
available to Earthlings. I assure you that I have as much evidence of
this claim as anyone claiming crop circles were made by
extraterrestrials has evidence supporting those claims.

On 8/19/2012 10:47 PM, bjacoby wrote:

>>> What you mean, "by Amy Oliver"? That's who took the photo? Or who claims
>>> to have done the crop "circle". That would clearly be bullshit. I
>>> challenge anyone especially HVAC to make one like this overnight.
>>

>> Why should I do that? I don't care. If a bunch of college kids want to
>> get together and make 'crop circles', I honestly don't give a flying
>> fanny fuck.
>>
>> If you think this was made by aliens, you're fucked in the head.
>>
>> All this crop circle shit was debunked years and years ago.
>
> Deny facts, marginalize truth, emphasize agenda values, and change
> subject to fluff. And Oh yeah, present "plausible" but unsubstantiated
> "explanations".
>
> I read the book, shit, I OWN the book. It's pure strategic bullshit.

What's the title?

> You see, HVAC, "plausible" works pretty well on the gullible population,
> but not on trained investigators.

And *you* are a trained 'investigator'?

Are you one of those kooks that wanders around in crop circles after the
college kids are finished creating it? Do you wander about with such
scientific tools as a dowsing rod or crystal?

On Aug 19, 9:03 pm, Dakota <ma...@NOSPAMmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/19/2012 9:55 PM, Father Haskell wrote:

> >> Deny facts, marginalize truth, emphasize agenda values, and change
> >> subject to fluff. And Oh yeah, present "plausible" but unsubstantiated
> >> "explanations".
>
> >> I read the book, shit, I OWN the book. It's pure strategic bullshit.
>
> >> You see, HVAC, "plausible" works pretty well on the gullible population,
> >> but not on trained investigators. If you think your unbacked bullshit
> >> can fool everyone, you are fucked in the head.
>
> > If the aliens want to prove they exist, why don't they
> > just arrange a press conference?
>
> All aliens are religious fundamentalists whose invisible purple polka
> dotted square egg laying gods won't let them hold press conferences
> available to Earthlings. I assure you that I have as much evidence of
> this claim as anyone claiming crop circles were made by
> extraterrestrials has evidence supporting those claims.

What's the best crop circle pattern that you and those of your redneck
friends have ever accomplished?

Did you or any of your friends ever video record the process from
start to finish?

On 8/20/2012 11:19 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

> What's the best crop circle pattern that you and those of your redneck
> friends have ever accomplished?
>
> Did you or any of your friends ever video record the process from
> start to finish?

Only a retard or drooling moron like you would still believe that crop
circles are made by aliens.

However, there is ONE crop circle that the aliens created just for me.
They even were kind enough to put my first initial in it.

http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2002/uk2002bb.jpg

How do you like me now, Goth?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)