Research Discussion: Painus Is Back!

Painus Is Back!

Well, I see Painus has recharged his Kook Batteries(tm) fully and has
returned hale and hearty for another beat down. You've really got to
admire Painus' spunk even tho you may despise his hypocrisy and deceit.

So, as Painus plays the role of the recipient in our game of
Whack-A-Mole, feel free to take a poke at our very own newsgroup pinata.

PS- Please excuse my mixed metaphors. I do love them so.

Double-A
2012-08-18 14:58:15 EST
On Aug 18, 11:46 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I see Painus has recharged his Kook Batteries(tm) fully and has
> returned hale and hearty for another beat down. You've really got to
> admire Painus' spunk even tho you may despise his hypocrisy and deceit.
>
> So, as Painus plays the role of the recipient in our game of
> Whack-A-Mole, feel free to take a poke at our very own newsgroup pinata.
>
> PS- Please excuse my mixed metaphors. I do love them so.

Co-Bridge Commander Panius, Sir! to you, coffeeboy!

Double-A

On 8/18/2012 2:58 PM, Double-A wrote:
> On Aug 18, 11:46 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, I see Painus has recharged his Kook Batteries(tm) fully and has
>> returned hale and hearty for another beat down. You've really got to
>> admire Painus' spunk even tho you may despise his hypocrisy and deceit.
>>
>> So, as Painus plays the role of the recipient in our game of
>> Whack-A-Mole, feel free to take a poke at our very own newsgroup pinata.
>>
>> PS- Please excuse my mixed metaphors. I do love them so.
>

> Co-Bridge Commander Panius, Sir! to you, coffeeboy!

Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't realize that you and Painus were still playing
that spaceship game. I thought the suggested age for that game was 11-13
years old. Anyway, ever since I busted Painus for playing the role of
'Darla' and posting as her, he has stopped. So it looks like you are
playing the game alone. Good luck with that.

You're bound to win!

Painius
2012-09-14 15:41:34 EST
On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 11:58:15 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
<double-a3@hush.com> wrote:

>On Aug 18, 11:46 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, I see Painus has recharged his Kook Batteries(tm) fully and has
>> returned hale and hearty for another beat down. You've really got to
>> admire Painus' spunk even tho you may despise his hypocrisy and deceit.
>>
>> So, as Painus plays the role of the recipient in our game of
>> Whack-A-Mole, feel free to take a poke at our very own newsgroup pinata.
>>
>> PS- Please excuse my mixed metaphors. I do love them so.
>

>Co-Bridge Commander Panius, Sir! to you, coffeeboy!
>
>Double-A

Coffeeboys are a dreary lot, ain't they? When they're not serving us
coffee, they're rehemming each other's tutus.

And they all seem to have a major problem with the English language.
They keep saying things that go counter to good coffeeboy etiquette.

It's hard to find good help these days. They really need to get rid
of those tutus. They keep dipping them in the coffee!

--
Indelibly yours,
P* @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 15:41:34 -0400, Painius <starswirler@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 11:58:15 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
><double-a3@hush.com> wrote:
>
>>On Aug 18, 11:46 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Well, I see Painus has recharged his Kook Batteries(tm) fully and has
>>> returned hale and hearty for another beat down. You've really got to
>>> admire Painus' spunk even tho you may despise his hypocrisy and deceit.
>>>
>>> So, as Painus plays the role of the recipient in our game of
>>> Whack-A-Mole, feel free to take a poke at our very own newsgroup pinata.
>>>
>>> PS- Please excuse my mixed metaphors. I do love them so.
>>

>>Co-Bridge Commander Panius, Sir! to you, coffeeboy!
>>
>>Double-A
>
>Coffeeboys are a dreary lot, ain't they? When they're not serving us
>coffee, they're rehemming each other's tutus.
>
>And they all seem to have a major problem with the English language.
>They keep saying things that go counter to good coffeeboy etiquette.
>
>It's hard to find good help these days. They really need to get rid
>of those tutus. They keep dipping them in the coffee!

GREAT SCOTT !!!

http://youarebeingmanipulated.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Back-to-the-Future-Christopher-Lloyd1.jpg

http://www.famemagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/CHRISTOPHER-LLOYD-back-future2.jpg

___________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On 9/14/2012 3:41 PM, Painius wrote:

> Coffeeboys are a dreary lot, ain't they? When they're not serving us
> coffee, they're rehemming each other's tutus.
>
> And they all seem to have a major problem with the English language.
> They keep saying things that go counter to good coffeeboy etiquette.
>
> It's hard to find good help these days. They really need to get rid
> of those tutus. They keep dipping them in the coffee!

And yet you keep slurping it up!

BWAHAhahahahahahahha!

Painius
2012-09-21 14:14:30 EST
On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:54:05 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 9/14/2012 3:41 PM, Painius wrote:
>>
>> Coffeeboys are a dreary lot, ain't they? When they're not serving us
>> coffee, they're rehemming each other's tutus.
>>
>> And they all seem to have a major problem with the English language.
>> They keep saying things that go counter to good coffeeboy etiquette.
>>
>> It's hard to find good help these days. They really need to get rid
>> of those tutus. They keep dipping them in the coffee!
>
>And yet you keep slurping it up!
>
>BWAHAhahahahahahahha!

Double A? Did you hear a nuisancy buzzy noise?

Sounded like it was Harlow actually admitting that he wears tutus!

Coffeebois!

Truly a fun lot, eh?

--
Indelibly yours,
P* @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"We must use care when we have guided missiles run by misguided men."

On 9/21/2012 2:14 PM, Painius wrote:

> Double A? Did you hear a nuisancy buzzy noise?

Can you prove that he DIDN'T?