Research Discussion: Beautiful Backlash From Chicl-Fil-A Bashing

Beautiful Backlash From Chicl-Fil-A Bashing

Seem the entire fiasco turned into a "Crow-Fil-A" for you faggadocious
misfits..

http://personalliberty.com/2012/08/10/the-beautiful-backlash-from-chick-fil-a-bashing/?eiid=

Perhaps you chromosome addled LBGT aberration of retro-evolution should
stick to what you Nature bestowed upon you and what you know best, namely
sucking shitsicles or munching fur clams or wearing lacy dresses while
sporting an erection (you noTroll).

Bast
2012-08-18 12:22:03 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Seem the entire fiasco turned into a "Crow-Fil-A" for you faggadocious
> misfits..
>
> http://personalliberty.com/2012/08/10/the-beautiful-backlash-from-chick-fil-a-bashing/?eiid=
>
> Perhaps you chromosome addled LBGT aberration of retro-evolution should
> stick to what you Nature bestowed upon you and what you know best,
> namely sucking shitsicles or munching fur clams or wearing lacy dresses
> while sporting an erection (you noTroll).

CONGRATULATIONS HAGAR.
You win the FOX NEWS Sheeple of the year award.
.....Given to honor the most media gullible poster on USENET.

Do you really think most LGBTQI or even straight folks gave a damn about
this whole chick-fil-a a thing ?

Most people are still actually worrying about the economy, the wars, and
blatant political corruption.
....but not you.

On Aug 18, 9:22 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > Seem the entire fiasco turned into a "Crow-Fil-A" for you faggadocious
> > misfits..
>
> >http://personalliberty.com/2012/08/10/the-beautiful-backlash-from-chi...
>
> > Perhaps you chromosome addled LBGT aberration of retro-evolution should
> > stick to what you Nature bestowed upon you and what you know best,
> > namely sucking shitsicles or munching fur clams or wearing lacy dresses
> > while sporting an erection (you noTroll).
>
> CONGRATULATIONS HAGAR.
> You win the FOX NEWS Sheeple of the year award.
> .....Given to honor the most media gullible poster on USENET.
>
> Do you really think most LGBTQI or even straight folks gave a damn about
> this whole chick-fil-a a thing ?
>
> Most people are still actually worrying about the economy, the wars, and
> blatant political corruption.
> ....but not you.

That's only because of the ZNR redneck incest that created our beloved
Hagar.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Seem the entire fiasco turned into a "Crow-Fil-A" for you faggadocious
>> misfits..
>>
>> http://personalliberty.com/2012/08/10/the-beautiful-backlash-from-chick-fil-a-bashing/?eiid=
>>
>> Perhaps you chromosome addled LBGT aberration of retro-evolution should
>> stick to what you Nature bestowed upon you and what you know best,
>> namely sucking shitsicles or munching fur clams or wearing lacy dresses
>> while sporting an erection (you noTroll).
>

> CONGRATULATIONS HAGAR.
> You win the FOX NEWS Sheeple of the year award.
> .....Given to honor the most media gullible poster on USENET.
>
> Do you really think most LGBTQI or even straight folks gave a damn about
> this whole chick-fil-a a thing ?

*** Perhaps you can explain why the parking lot last week was full of
protesting Limp-Wristers and Tongue Twisters, when I went fo MY chicken
sandwich ???

> Most people are still actually worrying about the economy, the wars, and
> blatant political corruption.
> ....but not you.

*** The Head Nigger says the Economy is doing better than ever, the wars are
now passive defense actions and according to the Nigger/Biden team there is
absolutely no corruption ... well .. except Solyndra and .....

Bast
2012-08-18 16:11:07 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Seem the entire fiasco turned into a "Crow-Fil-A" for you faggadocious
>>> misfits..
>>>
>>> http://personalliberty.com/2012/08/10/the-beautiful-backlash-from-chick-fil-a-bashing/?eiid=
>>>
>>> Perhaps you chromosome addled LBGT aberration of retro-evolution
>>> should stick to what you Nature bestowed upon you and what you know
>>> best, namely sucking shitsicles or munching fur clams or wearing lacy
>>> dresses while sporting an erection (you noTroll).
>>

>> CONGRATULATIONS HAGAR.
>> You win the FOX NEWS Sheeple of the year award.
>> .....Given to honor the most media gullible poster on USENET.
>>
>> Do you really think most LGBTQI or even straight folks gave a damn
>> about this whole chick-fil-a a thing ?
>
> *** Perhaps you can explain why the parking lot last week was full of
> protesting Limp-Wristers and Tongue Twisters, when I went fo MY chicken
> sandwich ???

So did you and your boyfriend enjoy yourselves ?
Please don't tell us what you two use for secret sauce on your cock
sandwich.

>> Most people are still actually worrying about the economy, the wars,
>> and blatant political corruption.
>> ....but not you.
>
> *** The Head Nigger says the Economy is doing better than ever, the
> wars are now passive defense actions and according to the Nigger/Biden
> team there is absolutely no corruption ... well .. except Solyndra and

Oh ya and it was so much better under G.W huh ?
As you still believed him when he said his war on terror kept us all safe
from ourselves.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> CONGRATULATIONS HAGAR.
>>> You win the FOX NEWS Sheeple of the year award.
>>> .....Given to honor the most media gullible poster on USENET.
>>>
>>> Do you really think most LGBTQI or even straight folks gave a damn
>>> about this whole chick-fil-a a thing ?
>>
>> *** Perhaps you can explain why the parking lot last week was full of
>> protesting Limp-Wristers and Tongue Twisters, when I went fo MY chicken
>> sandwich ???
>>

> So did you and your boyfriend enjoy yourselves ?
> Please don't tell us what you two use for secret sauce on your cock
> sandwich.
>

>>> Most people are still actually worrying about the economy, the wars,
>>> and blatant political corruption.
>>> ....but not you.
>>
>> *** The Head Nigger says the Economy is doing better than ever, the
>> wars are now passive defense actions and according to the Nigger/Biden
>> team there is absolutely no corruption ... well .. except Solyndra and
>

> Oh ya and it was so much better under G.W huh ?

As a starter, perhaps you should Google the price of Gasoline, 2008 (GWB)
vs. today (El Negro).
If you need more hints, don't hesitate to call on me.

Bast
2012-08-19 01:29:03 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> *** Perhaps you can explain why the parking lot last week was full of
>>> protesting Limp-Wristers and Tongue Twisters, when I went fo MY
>>> chicken sandwich ???
>>>

>> So did you and your boyfriend enjoy yourselves ?
>> Please don't tell us what you two use for secret sauce on your cock
>> sandwich.

>>> *** The Head Nigger says the Economy is doing better than ever, the
>>> wars are now passive defense actions and according to the Nigger/Biden
>>> team there is absolutely no corruption ... well .. except Solyndra and
>>

>> Oh ya and it was so much better under G.W huh ?
>
> As a starter, perhaps you should Google the price of Gasoline, 2008
> (GWB) vs. today (El Negro).
> If you need more hints, don't hesitate to call on me.

Oh ? Why not check the price of gas all through G.W's reign,.....oh wait I
know why because you don't want to be reminded it was even higher than
today.
You really are an idiot to look at one thing, when before G.W. we actually
had jobs to be able to earn money to BUY gas and cars,....and we could jump
on a plane anytime we wanted to take advantage of the cut-throat airline
prices.

Bushie made it so many people cant even fly, and grandmothers get their
private bits grabbed when they try.
Before bush you could shoot any bastard that tried that.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> So did you and your boyfriend enjoy yourselves ?
>>> Please don't tell us what you two use for secret sauce on your cock
>>> sandwich.

>>> Oh ya and it was so much better under G.W huh ?
>>
>> As a starter, perhaps you should Google the price of Gasoline, 2008
>> (GWB) vs. today (El Negro).
>> If you need more hints, don't hesitate to call on me.
>

> Oh ? Why not check the price of gas all through G.W's reign,.....oh wait
> I know why because you don't want to be reminded it was even higher than
> today.
> You really are an idiot to look at one thing, when before G.W. we actually
> had jobs to be able to earn money to BUY gas and cars,....and we could
> jump on a plane anytime we wanted to take advantage of the cut-throat
> airline prices.
>
> Bushie made it so many people cant even fly, and grandmothers get their
> private bits grabbed when they try.
> Before bush you could shoot any bastard that tried that.

Your inability to perfom a Google Search noted.
Now STFU.