Research Discussion: EXCELLENT Aliens UFO Abduction Radio Archive !!! // Sir Artie, The UFO Debunkers In Shock !!!

EXCELLENT Aliens UFO Abduction Radio Archive !!! // Sir Artie, The UFO Debunkers In Shock !!!

This is Excellent...

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/03/08

UFO researcher and abductee, Jim Moroney discussed his profound ET
encounter and how aliens are waiting in the wings to save humanity
from a crisis that awaits us. Recalling his 1987 abduction experience,
he described the entities on the ship as having large heads with no
hair, very thin necks, and leathery skin. Unlike most traditional
accounts of ET abductions, Moroney said that these creatures had blue
eyes, as opposed to the commonly cited black eyes, and also spoke
English to him in "very short sentences."

Moroney explained that, at the onset of the abduction, he was
initially very angry about being taken. However, one of the entities
stepped forward and spoke to him, making him "instantly calm." From
that point forward, he followed their commands as if he were
hypnotized. Moroney was taken to a room where he underwent a series of
medical procedures that were "so horrific for me that I thought I was
going to die," and subsequently blacked out. Upon regaining
consciousness, he met a taller, feminine being who said "we don't
understand your anger." Feeling guilty, Moroney tried to apologize,
but was enveloped by an "immense feeling of love and compassion"
before he could finish speaking. The abduction ended soon thereafter
and, upon returning to where the craft had found him, he felt a sense
of "camaraderie and friendship" with the ETs.

On what the alien agenda might be, Moroney theorized that it
essentially amounts to an "intervention" by the ETs. Based on the
average human lifespan of 75 years and considering the fact that the
UFO phenomenon has been ongoing, in earnest, since the mid-1940's, he
speculated that there may be a major event due to happen sometime in
the next ten years. "There's a calamity that's going to be unfolding
and I believe it's going to be man made," Moroney said, indicating
that he felt such an event was a nuclear war. Despite the popular
notion that the ETs would step in to stop such a conflict, Moroney
expressed the belief that they would not do so until the human race
was on the brink of extinction.

http://aufosg.com

Hi Mr HVAC Psychologist !
(I quit coffee and am now happy)
Hi Doctor Sir Artie !
Hi Gaia !
Hi Alexa !
Hi Creator !
Hi Sheldan !
Hi Mothwomen !
Hi Dimensional Beings !
Hi Flatwoods Monster Aliens !
Hi Allagash Abduction Aliens !
Hi Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter Aliens !
Hi Cute Japanese Chicks in Fukushima !
Hi Cennina Landing and Encounter Aliens !
Hi Travis Walton Non-Human and Human Aliens !
Hi "Antonio Villas Boas" Encounter and Aliens !
Hi Dr. Jonathan Reed's Multi-Dimensional Aliens !
Hi Alec Newald and Zeena with all the other Aliens !
Hi Dr. Roger K. Leir and "UFO Crash in Brazil" Aliens !
Hi Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker, Aliens and Robots !
Hi Voronezh, Russia UFO Landing Robot Escorted Three-Eyed Aliens !
Hi all you other 57,384 other Species of Extraterrestrials !

> This is Excellent...
>
> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/03/08
>

> UFO researcher and abductee, Jim Moroney discussed his profound ET
> encounter and how aliens are waiting in the wings to save humanity
> from a crisis that awaits us. Recalling his 1987 abduction experience,
> he described the entities on the ship as having large heads with no
> hair, very thin necks, and leathery skin. Unlike most traditional
> accounts of ET abductions, Moroney said that these creatures had blue
> eyes, as opposed to the commonly cited black eyes, and also spoke
> English to him in "very short sentences."
>

> Moroney explained that, at the onset of the abduction, he was
> initially very angry about being taken. However, one of the entities
> stepped forward and spoke to him, making him "instantly calm." From
> that point forward, he followed their commands as if he were
> hypnotized. Moroney was taken to a room where he underwent a series of
> medical procedures that were "so horrific for me that I thought I was
> going to die," and subsequently blacked out. Upon regaining
> consciousness, he met a taller, feminine being who said "we don't
> understand your anger." Feeling guilty, Moroney tried to apologize,
> but was enveloped by an "immense feeling of love and compassion"
> before he could finish speaking. The abduction ended soon thereafter
> and, upon returning to where the craft had found him, he felt a sense
> of "camaraderie and friendship" with the ETs.

Moron-ey is obviously a deeply disturbed individual. You should leave
him alone.

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:52:24 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> This is Excellent...
>>
>> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/03/08
>>

>> UFO researcher and abductee, Jim Moroney discussed his profound ET
>> encounter and how aliens are waiting in the wings to save humanity
>> from a crisis that awaits us. Recalling his 1987 abduction experience,
>> he described the entities on the ship as having large heads with no
>> hair, very thin necks, and leathery skin. Unlike most traditional
>> accounts of ET abductions, Moroney said that these creatures had blue
>> eyes, as opposed to the commonly cited black eyes, and also spoke
>> English to him in "very short sentences."
>>

>> Moroney explained that, at the onset of the abduction, he was
>> initially very angry about being taken. However, one of the entities
>> stepped forward and spoke to him, making him "instantly calm." From
>> that point forward, he followed their commands as if he were
>> hypnotized. Moroney was taken to a room where he underwent a series of
>> medical procedures that were "so horrific for me that I thought I was
>> going to die," and subsequently blacked out. Upon regaining
>> consciousness, he met a taller, feminine being who said "we don't
>> understand your anger." Feeling guilty, Moroney tried to apologize,
>> but was enveloped by an "immense feeling of love and compassion"
>> before he could finish speaking. The abduction ended soon thereafter
>> and, upon returning to where the craft had found him, he felt a sense
>> of "camaraderie and friendship" with the ETs.
>

>Moron-ey is obviously a deeply disturbed individual. You should leave
>him alone.

What do you think of George Noory ?

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/03/08

==============================

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future."

==============================

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

4HEAD

> [...]
> Hi Gaia !
> Hi Alexa !
> Hi Creator !
> Hi Sheldan !
> Hi Mothwomen !
> Hi Dimensional Beings !
> Hi Flatwoods Monster Aliens !
> Hi Allagash Abduction Aliens !
> Hi Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter Aliens !
> Hi Cute Japanese Chicks in Fukushima !
> Hi Cennina Landing and Encounter Aliens !
> Hi Travis Walton Non-Human and Human Aliens !
> Hi "Antonio Villas Boas" Encounter and Aliens !
> Hi Dr. Jonathan Reed's Multi-Dimensional Aliens !
> Hi Alec Newald and Zeena with all the other Aliens !
> Hi Dr. Roger K. Leir and "UFO Crash in Brazil" Aliens !
> Hi Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker, Aliens and Robots !
> Hi Voronezh, Russia UFO Landing Robot Escorted Three-Eyed Aliens !
> Hi all you other 57,384 other Species of Extraterrestrials !

You spend a lot of time on your internet persona, don't you?
That's OK! Nothing wrong with it at all. I feel I'm also spending
a little too much time surfing.
I wanted to take a listen to the C2C show link, but you apparently
have to be a member. Oh well.
(( {:->/

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:23:09 -0500, 4HEAD <Forehead@localhost.invalid>

> [...]
>> Hi Alexa !
>> Hi Creator !
>> Hi Sheldan !
>> Hi Mothwomen !
>> Hi Dimensional Beings !
>> Hi Flatwoods Monster Aliens !
>> Hi Allagash Abduction Aliens !
>> Hi Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter Aliens !
>> Hi Cute Japanese Chicks in Fukushima !
>> Hi Cennina Landing and Encounter Aliens !
>> Hi Travis Walton Non-Human and Human Aliens !
>> Hi "Antonio Villas Boas" Encounter and Aliens !
>> Hi Dr. Jonathan Reed's Multi-Dimensional Aliens !
>> Hi Alec Newald and Zeena with all the other Aliens !
>> Hi Dr. Roger K. Leir and "UFO Crash in Brazil" Aliens !
>> Hi Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker, Aliens and Robots !
>> Hi Voronezh, Russia UFO Landing Robot Escorted Three-Eyed Aliens !
>> Hi all you other 57,384 other Species of Extraterrestrials !
>>

>You spend a lot of time on your internet persona, don't you?

With the skills learned over the years, friends and I are now building
an internet entertainment business.

(there is nothing much else I can do with UFO ET research,
it's now up to other members of the Human Race)

Therefore, internet entertainment business...

http://www.youtube.com/HuajiXiao

>That's OK! Nothing wrong with it at all.

I have also been a UseNet NewsGroups Personality.

>I feel I'm also spending
>a little too much time surfing.

16 - 18 hours a day online
is a walk in the park.
And I got some vitamin-D outside for 10 minutes today.

>I wanted to take a listen to the C2C show link, but you apparently
>have to be a member.

Oh, well, shame you never think to search Google & YouTube.

>Oh well.

"Shame, shame, shame!"
- Gomer Pyle, USMC.

>(( {:->/

div [x^2 sin y, y^2 sin xz, xy sin (cos z)]

_____________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

4HEAD
> div [x^2 sin y, y^2 sin xz, xy sin (cos z)]
= 2y sin(xz) - xy sin(z) cos(cos(z)) + 2x sin(y)

Yes, yes, Google is our friend, but why post a link that
doesn't work(for free)? If you're getting into the Internet
content business, you must realize everyone wants it for
free. I wish you the best of luck, though. You're creative
and have a chance of making a go of it.
(( {:->/

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 01:28:13 -0500, 4HEAD <Forehead@localhost.invalid>

>> div [x^2 sin y, y^2 sin xz, xy sin (cos z)]
>= 2y sin(xz) - xy sin(z) cos(cos(z)) + 2x sin(y)
>
>Yes, yes, Google is our friend, but why post a link that
>doesn't work(for free)?

The KGB and NSA are watching.
I mustn't post illegal torrent links, etc.

Gee Wizz