Research Discussion: A.L.I.E.N Planet // CCTV Just Showed A Documentary About Japan Invading China In WW2.

A.L.I.E.N Planet // CCTV Just Showed A Documentary About Japan Invading China In WW2.

A.L.I.E.N planet // CCTV (Central Chinese Television)
just showed a documentary about Japan invading China in WW2.

Lots of film footage of dead bodies.
And some footage of flame throwers in Midway.

Vewy vewy Alien.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vTpD0vbhQVc/TaMwtmnOKII/AAAAAAAABCs/livJeqM2jeA/s1600/goodman01_OldElmerFudd-BugsBunny.jpg

_____________

> A.L.I.E.N planet // CCTV (Central Chinese Television)
> just showed a documentary about Japan invading China in WW2.
>
> Lots of film footage of dead bodies.
> And some footage of flame throwers in Midway.
>

> Vewy vewy Alien.

Yup. The jap is a horrible excuse for a human fucking being.

As bad as they treated Americans, the Filipinos and Chinamen got it FAR
worse. Mostly because they couldn't fight back as effectively as we could.

On August 6th, 1945 we showed the jap what American ingenuity was all
about when we killed 50,000 of em with one bomb.

That was a bit of payback for what the japs did at Nan King, at Manilla,
and at Pearl Harbor and Bataan.

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:22:13 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/15/2012 8:01 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> A.L.I.E.N planet // CCTV (Central Chinese Television)
>> just showed a documentary about Japan invading China in WW2.
>>
>> Lots of film footage of dead bodies.
>> And some footage of flame throwers in Midway.
>>

>> Vewy vewy Alien.
>

>Yup. The jap is a horrible excuse for a human fucking being.
>
>As bad as they treated Americans, the Filipinos and Chinamen got it FAR
>worse. Mostly because they couldn't fight back as effectively as we could.
>
>On August 6th, 1945 we showed the jap what American ingenuity was all
>about when we killed 50,000 of em with one bomb.
>
>That was a bit of payback for what the japs did at Nan King, at Manilla,
>and at Pearl Harbor and Bataan.

The (Hirohito) GOD on Horseback
must have been grinding his teeth at night.

P.S.
I'm a GOD on a Bicycle !

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/p/R/O/d/a.aaa-funny-Indian-bicycle.jpg

____________________________

Linuxgal
2012-08-18 21:21:22 EST
HVAC wrote:

> On August 6th, 1945 we showed the jap what American ingenuity was all
> about when we killed 50,000 of em with one bomb.
>
> That was a bit of payback for what the japs did at Nan King, at Manilla,
> and at Pearl Harbor and Bataan.

It wasn't payback. Okinawa showed Truman what a slog the main islands
would be, so he thought he'd cut things short. Saved maybe a million
lives on both sides. Japan was thoroughly in the clutches of an ever
more fanatical militarism.

--
Sixty-five million (32%) of American women are overweight. These are
round figures.

On 8/18/2012 9:21 PM, linuxgal wrote:
> HVAC wrote:
>
>> On August 6th, 1945 we showed the jap what American ingenuity was all
>> about when we killed 50,000 of em with one bomb.
>>
>> That was a bit of payback for what the japs did at Nan King, at
>> Manilla, and at Pearl Harbor and Bataan.
>
> It wasn't payback. Okinawa showed Truman what a slog the main islands
> would be, so he thought he'd cut things short. Saved maybe a million
> lives on both sides. Japan was thoroughly in the clutches of an ever
> more fanatical militarism.

Tomato tomahto...

Harry K
2012-08-19 11:15:32 EST
On Aug 18, 6:21 pm, linuxgal <linux...@cleanposts.com> wrote:
> HVAC wrote:
> > On August 6th, 1945 we showed the jap what American ingenuity was all
> > about when we killed 50,000 of em with one bomb.
>
> > That was a bit of payback for what the japs did at Nan King, at Manilla,
> > and at Pearl Harbor and Bataan.
>
> It wasn't payback.  Okinawa showed Truman what a slog the main islands
> would be, so he thought he'd cut things short.  Saved maybe a million
> lives on both sides.  Japan was thoroughly in the clutches of an ever
> more fanatical militarism.
>
> --
> Sixty-five million (32%) of American women are overweight. These are
> round figures.

"what a slog it wouild be" was known long before Okinawa. It was
shown on every Island we took back rm them.

Harry K

On 8/19/2012 11:15 AM, harry k wrote:

>>> That was a bit of payback for what the japs did at Nan King, at Manilla,
>>> and at Pearl Harbor and Bataan.
>>
>> It wasn't payback. Okinawa showed Truman what a slog the main islands
>> would be, so he thought he'd cut things short. Saved maybe a million
>> lives on both sides. Japan was thoroughly in the clutches of an ever
>> more fanatical militarism.
>>
>> --
>> Sixty-five million (32%) of American women are overweight. These are
>> round figures.
>
> "what a slog it wouild be" was known long before Okinawa. It was
> shown on every Island we took back rm them.

I sort of have a selfish dog in this hunt. My dad was in NYC just back
from 3 years in the European theater and awaiting deployment to the
Pacific when we nukes Hiroshima.

I'm sure that many of us would not be here if we hadn't.