No trees, no cactus, nothing.

______________________

G=EMC^2
2012-08-14 07:15:24 EST
On Aug 14, 3:47 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Pics of Mars
>
> http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/mars/images/index.html
>
> No trees, no cactus, nothing.
>
> ______________________

Pictures not as clear as in scrape book. They are hazy and not in good
focus Ice water clouds O ya They can't be CO2 since Mars atmosphere
is 95% of it. TeBet

On Aug 14, 4:15 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 14, 3:47 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > Pics of Mars
>
> >http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/mars/images/index.html
>
> > No trees, no cactus, nothing.
>
> > ______________________
>
> Pictures not as clear as in scrape book. They are hazy and not in good
> focus  Ice water clouds O ya  They can't be CO2 since Mars atmosphere
> is 95% of it.   TeBet

Perhaps it's O3 smog.

-64 C isn't exactly warm, unless there's dry ice vaporizing because of
the low atmospheric pressure.

> Pics of Mars
>
> http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/mars/images/index.html
>

> No trees, no cactus, nothing.

I could swear I saw a Hope and Change banner in one of them ...

Bast
2012-08-14 09:57:35 EST

G=EMC^2 wrote:
> On Aug 14, 3:47 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Pics of Mars
>>
>> http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/mars/images/index.html
>>
>> No trees, no cactus, nothing.
>>
>> ______________________
>
> Pictures not as clear as in scrape book. They are hazy and not in good
> focus Ice water clouds O ya They can't be CO2 since Mars atmosphere
> is 95% of it. TeBet

Cute the way they show " disturbed by rocket blasts" when the claim was the
rover was dropped to the surface hanging from cables.

1 ton lander & shell hurtling in at over 200 mph,.....then it stops in mid
air, separates, and flys away on some tiny retros.

.....Guess the laws of momentum weren't studied by the martians.

On 8/14/2012 9:57 AM, Bast wrote:

> Cute the way they show " disturbed by rocket blasts" when the claim was the
> rover was dropped to the surface hanging from cables.
>
> 1 ton lander& shell hurtling in at over 200 mph,.....then it stops in mid
> air, separates, and flys away on some tiny retros.
>
> .....Guess the laws of momentum weren't studied by the martians.

You told me that you had changed your 'mind' and now thought that we
HAVE landed a rover on Mars. Are you changing your 'mind' once again?

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:11:10 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/14/2012 9:57 AM, Bast wrote:
>>
>> Cute the way they show " disturbed by rocket blasts" when the claim was the
>> rover was dropped to the surface hanging from cables.
>>
>> 1 ton lander& shell hurtling in at over 200 mph,.....then it stops in mid
>> air, separates, and flys away on some tiny retros.
>>
>> .....Guess the laws of momentum weren't studied by the martians.
>

>You told me that you had changed your 'mind' and now thought that we
>HAVE landed a rover on Mars. Are you changing your 'mind' once again?

"She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not"

LOL

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:57:35 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>G=EMC^2 wrote:
>> On Aug 14, 3:47 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>> Pics of Mars
>>>
>>> http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/mars/images/index.html
>>>
>>> No trees, no cactus, nothing.
>>>
>>> ______________________
>>
>> Pictures not as clear as in scrape book. They are hazy and not in good
>> focus Ice water clouds O ya They can't be CO2 since Mars atmosphere
>> is 95% of it. TeBet
>

>Cute the way they show " disturbed by rocket blasts" when the claim was the
>rover was dropped to the surface hanging from cables.

The same thought flashed across my mind.

Oh, well, maybe the retro drop ship rockets arched off to the left or
right after the drop.

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the drop craft.
(whatever it's called, I will have to search for the correct name)

>1 ton lander & shell hurtling in at over 200 mph,.....then it stops in mid
>air, separates, and flys away on some tiny retros.

I've studied tons of koOk info over the years.
But this Mars 'curiosity' is really cute and exciting.

Although, Mars depresses me.

After Fukushima, I went out into the solar system in software,
and there is nothing. No trees.

I invented "Earth Care Day"
and all I got was Fukushima.

And all GreenPeace can put on TV yesterday is
"save the bears".

_________________________________

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"

_________________________________

Bast
2012-08-14 13:10:59 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:11:10 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 8/14/2012 9:57 AM, Bast wrote:
>>>
>>> Cute the way they show " disturbed by rocket blasts" when the claim
>>> was the rover was dropped to the surface hanging from cables.
>>>
>>> 1 ton lander& shell hurtling in at over 200 mph,.....then it stops
>>> in mid air, separates, and flys away on some tiny retros.
>>>
>>> .....Guess the laws of momentum weren't studied by the martians.
>>

>> You told me that you had changed your 'mind' and now thought that we
>> HAVE landed a rover on Mars. Are you changing your 'mind' once again?
>

> "She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not"
>

> LOL

She don't love him.

Idiot,.... I see claiming "told me" when I never did as I killfiled that
moron ID months ago.
But another lie piled on the pile for hvac is no big shocker.

I did say that even if NASA got something there that made a crater, they
would still offer us the wonderfully photoshopped pictures.
And many Americans would wave their flags in simple minded sheeple bliss,
and say "yea for us".

Bast
2012-08-14 13:24:06 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:57:35 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>> G=EMC^2 wrote:

>>> Pictures not as clear as in scrape book. They are hazy and not in good
>>> focus Ice water clouds O ya They can't be CO2 since Mars atmosphere
>>> is 95% of it. TeBet
>>

>> Cute the way they show " disturbed by rocket blasts" when the claim
>> was the rover was dropped to the surface hanging from cables.
>
> The same thought flashed across my mind.
>
> Oh, well, maybe the retro drop ship rockets arched off to the left or
> right after the drop.
>
> I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the drop craft.
> (whatever it's called, I will have to search for the correct name)

Oh don't worry, as soon as they can figure out the right colors for the
CGI, you will be able to see that too.
A nice touch would be to show smoke wisps still coming out of the thrusters.

>> 1 ton lander & shell hurtling in at over 200 mph,.....then it stops in
>> mid air, separates, and flys away on some tiny retros.
>
> I've studied tons of koOk info over the years.
> But this Mars 'curiosity' is really cute and exciting.

Nothing exciting about another waste of billions of dollars for some wall
art, and postcards.
Other than it's keeping government employees at NASA from going on regular
welfare.