Research Discussion: Just In Case You Were Wondering

Just In Case You Were Wondering

Doctors
(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.
(B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.
(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171
Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.

Now think about this:
Guns
(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.
(Yes, that's 80 million)
(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups,
is 1,500.
(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188
Statistics courtesy of the FBI

So statistically, doctors are approximately
9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

Remember, Guns don't kill people, doctors do!!!

But Obama has resolved that issue, since most doctors will
quit under Obamacare, if it is not thrown out.

On Aug 13, 4:16 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Doctors
> (A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.
> (B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.
> (C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171
> Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.
>
> Now think about this:
> Guns
> (A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.
> (Yes, that's 80 million)
> (B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups,
> is 1,500.
> (C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188
> Statistics courtesy of the FBI
>
> So statistically, doctors are approximately
> 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
>
> Remember, Guns don't kill people, doctors do!!!
>
> But Obama has resolved that issue, since most doctors will
> quit under Obamacare, if it is not thrown out.

Yes, our medical record of death by doctor or their medical staff is
yet another pathetic example of what the ZNRs and oligarchs have
arranged for us. Meanwhile, you FUD-masters have knowingly supported
this policy for decades. Why is that?

Even when police are well within taser range, two well armed NYC cops
at close range plug 12 lethal rounds into a well known local crazy
knife toting dude. It seems blowing off a knee cap or taking out a
hip or leg would have been way more than sufficient and easily
accomplished within a couple shots, but not 12 lethal ones. Of course
the ZNRs of WW2 Germany did the same thing, and as often as possible.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Aug 13, 4:16 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Doctors
> (A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.
> (B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.
> (C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171
> Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.
>
> Now think about this:
> Guns
> (A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.
> (Yes, that's 80 million)
> (B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups,
> is 1,500.
> (C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188
> Statistics courtesy of the FBI
>
> So statistically, doctors are approximately
> 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
>
> Remember, Guns don't kill people, doctors do!!!
>
> But Obama has resolved that issue, since most doctors will
> quit under Obamacare, if it is not thrown out.

Yes, our medical record of death by doctor or their medical staff is
yet another pathetic example of what the ZNRs and oligarchs have
arranged for us. Meanwhile, you FUD-masters have knowingly supported
this policy for decades. Why is that?

*** Au contraire, by befuddled GuthBall ... the Negroids death panels will
make that decision for you. It will no longer be death by doctor, but death
by Democrat appointed paper shuffler.
It's called Hope & Change, don'y you know ...
No go and pound salt you ignorant schmuck.

Even when police are well within taser range, two well armed NYC cops
at close range plug 12 lethal rounds into a well known local crazy
knife toting dude. It seems blowing off a knee cap or taking out a
hip or leg would have been way more than sufficient and easily
accomplished within a couple shots, but not 12 lethal ones. Of course
the ZNRs of WW2 Germany did the same thing, and as often as possible.

*** But the crazed one was a Democrat ... what's wrong with that ???
And you're right, the Nazis did the same thing. And a fine and thorough
job they did. By 1936 there were no more crazy people in Germany, well,
perhaps Hitler ...

Bast
2012-08-14 02:06:59 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Aug 13, 4:16 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Doctors
>> (A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.
>> (B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.
>> (C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171
>> Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.
>>
>> Now think about this:
>> Guns
>> (A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.
>> (Yes, that's 80 million)
>> (B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups,
>> is 1,500.
>> (C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188
>> Statistics courtesy of the FBI
>>
>> So statistically, doctors are approximately
>> 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
>>
>> Remember, Guns don't kill people, doctors do!!!
>>
>> But Obama has resolved that issue, since most doctors will
>> quit under Obamacare, if it is not thrown out.
>
> Yes, our medical record of death by doctor or their medical staff is
> yet another pathetic example of what the ZNRs and oligarchs have
> arranged for us. Meanwhile, you FUD-masters have knowingly supported
> this policy for decades. Why is that?
>
> *** Au contraire, by befuddled GuthBall ... the Negroids death panels
> will make that decision for you. It will no longer be death by doctor,
> but death by Democrat appointed paper shuffler.
> It's called Hope & Change, don'y you know ...
> No go and pound salt you ignorant schmuck.

At least you are finally seeing that Obamacare is no different than
Romneycare, and we are all screwed, no matter who wins.

> Even when police are well within taser range, two well armed NYC cops
> at close range plug 12 lethal rounds into a well known local crazy
> knife toting dude. It seems blowing off a knee cap or taking out a
> hip or leg would have been way more than sufficient and easily
> accomplished within a couple shots, but not 12 lethal ones. Of course
> the ZNRs of WW2 Germany did the same thing, and as often as possible.
>
> *** But the crazed one was a Democrat ... what's wrong with that ???
> And you're right, the Nazis did the same thing. And a fine and thorough
> job they did. By 1936 there were no more crazy people in Germany, well,
> perhaps Hitler ...

That's right, and when the alies come in they even took out Hitler.
Saw that the nazi system was perfect for thier new world order, pardoned the
nazi's and gave them NASA to play with.

They even gave NASA some of their propeganda ministers so that the public
would still cheer and provide trillions of dollars in funding.

On 8/13/2012 11:15 PM, Hägar wrote:

> *** Au contraire, by befuddled GuthBall ... the Negroids death panels will
> make that decision for you. It will no longer be death by doctor, but death
> by Democrat appointed paper shuffler.
> It's called Hope& Change, don'y you know ...
> No go and pound salt you ignorant schmuck.

If they would simply allow terminally ill people to take a fatal dose of
morphine and end their suffering rather than spend 90% of their entire
life's medical cost to keep them alive for another year, health care
cost would plummet.

The religious whackos will make sure THAT never happens.

On Aug 13, 11:06 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Aug 13, 4:16 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Doctors
> >> (A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.
> >> (B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.
> >> (C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171
> >> Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.
>
> >> Now think about this:
> >> Guns
> >> (A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.
> >> (Yes, that's 80 million)
> >> (B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups,
> >> is 1,500.
> >> (C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188
> >> Statistics courtesy of the FBI
>
> >> So statistically, doctors are approximately
> >> 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
>
> >> Remember, Guns don't kill people, doctors do!!!
>
> >> But Obama has resolved that issue, since most doctors will
> >> quit under Obamacare, if it is not thrown out.
>
> > Yes, our medical record of death by doctor or their medical staff is
> > yet another pathetic example of what the ZNRs and oligarchs have
> > arranged for us.  Meanwhile, you FUD-masters have knowingly supported
> > this policy for decades.  Why is that?
>
> > *** Au contraire, by befuddled GuthBall ... the Negroids death panels
> > will make that decision for you.  It will no longer be death by doctor,
> > but death by Democrat appointed paper shuffler.
> > It's called Hope & Change, don'y you know ...
> > No go and pound salt you ignorant schmuck.
>
> At least you are finally seeing that Obamacare is no different than
> Romneycare, and we are all screwed, no matter who wins.
>

> > Even when police are well within taser range, two well armed NYC cops
> > at close range plug 12 lethal rounds into a well known local crazy
> > knife toting dude.  It seems blowing off a knee cap or taking out a
> > hip or leg would have been way more than sufficient and easily
> > accomplished within a couple shots, but not 12 lethal ones.  Of course
> > the ZNRs of WW2 Germany did the same thing, and as often as possible.
>
> > *** But the crazed one was a Democrat ... what's wrong with that ???
> > And you're right, the Nazis did the same thing. And a fine and thorough
> > job they did. By 1936 there were no more crazy people in Germany, well,
> > perhaps Hitler ...
>
> That's right, and when the allies come in they even took out Hitler.
> Saw that the nazi system was perfect for their new world order, pardoned the
> nazi's and gave them NASA to play with.
>
> They even gave NASA some of their propaganda ministers so that the public
> would still cheer and provide trillions of dollars in funding.

We first gave them ARPA along with an unlimited supply of blank
checks, then the Zionist Nazis that actually made Hitler the artiest
into a world class warlord, became our DARPA which invented most
everything for our NASA that they were in charge of, at least up until
the end of their Apollo missions. Afterwords, they all vanished,
along with most of the engineering and R&D expertise that we paid
dearly for.

Operation "paperclip" was a total success (aka mission accomplished)

> On 8/13/2012 11:15 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>

>> *** Au contraire, by befuddled GuthBall ... the Negroids death panels
>> will
>> make that decision for you. It will no longer be death by doctor, but
>> death
>> by Democrat appointed paper shuffler.
>> It's called Hope& Change, don'y you know ...
>> No go and pound salt you ignorant schmuck.
>

> If they would simply allow terminally ill people to take a fatal dose of
> morphine and end their suffering rather than spend 90% of their entire
> life's medical cost to keep them alive for another year, health care cost
> would plummet.
>
> The religious whackos will make sure THAT never happens.

Of course not ... life is too precious and we wouldn't want to invoke the
wrath of gawd by ending pain and suffering, for
they are suffering for the holy trinity and pain is good ... and
where is that talking snake when you need it ...
Reminds me of that sign over the gate of Auschwitz:
"Arbeit Macht Frei".

Sbalneav
2012-08-14 09:56:32 EST
In alt.atheism HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/13/2012 11:15 PM, Hägar wrote:
>>

>> *** Au contraire, by befuddled GuthBall ... the Negroids death panels will
>> make that decision for you. It will no longer be death by doctor, but death
>> by Democrat appointed paper shuffler.
>> It's called Hope& Change, don'y you know ...
>> No go and pound salt you ignorant schmuck.
>

> If they would simply allow terminally ill people to take a fatal dose of
> morphine and end their suffering rather than spend 90% of their entire
> life's medical cost to keep them alive for another year, health care
> cost would plummet.
>
> The religious whackos will make sure THAT never happens.

One finds it odd that the people who believe most stronly in a wonderful
afterlife are the people who most desperately cling to life. Me? I've made it
clear to the wife and kids that they're to unplug me at the first sign of a
nasty cough.

--
__ _ | Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear
(_ |_) | and the blind can read.

Father Haskell
2012-08-14 10:03:02 EST
On Aug 14, 9:56 am, sbalneav <sbaln...@alburg.net> wrote:
> In alt.atheism HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 8/13/2012 11:15 PM, Hägar wrote:
>
> >> *** Au contraire, by befuddled GuthBall ... the Negroids death panels will
> >> make that decision for you.  It will no longer be death by doctor, but death
> >> by Democrat appointed paper shuffler.
> >> It's called Hope&  Change, don'y you know ...
> >> No go and pound salt you ignorant schmuck.
>
> > If they would simply allow terminally ill people to take a fatal dose of
> > morphine and end their suffering rather than spend 90% of their entire
> > life's medical cost to keep them alive for another year, health care
> > cost would plummet.
>
> > The religious whackos will make sure THAT never happens.
>
> One finds it odd that the people who believe most stronly in a wonderful
> afterlife are the people who most desperately cling to life.

It's because jesus gets off on watching people suffer, at least
according to Mother Teresa.

On 8/14/2012 9:56 AM, sbalneav wrote:

>> If they would simply allow terminally ill people to take a fatal dose of
>> morphine and end their suffering rather than spend 90% of their entire
>> life's medical cost to keep them alive for another year, health care
>> cost would plummet.
>>
>> The religious whackos will make sure THAT never happens.
>
> One finds it odd that the people who believe most stronly in a wonderful
> afterlife are the people who most desperately cling to life. Me? I've made it
> clear to the wife and kids that they're to unplug me at the first sign of a
> nasty cough.

Hell, why not just kill you now and save you from a potential sniffle?