Research Discussion: Romney Picks Ryan ... A Wise Choice.

Romney Picks Ryan ... A Wise Choice.
Posts: 26

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-08-11 11:05:35 EST
At least Ryan can compile a budget ... a feat the Nigger and his henchmen
haven't been able to do since he took office.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-announce-vp-pick-saturday-032140054.html

But of course the one Ryan presented is too "radical", in that it cut
benefits to the couch potatoes, Federal teat sucklers and welfare fraudsters
(aka Obama voters).

So, Liberals, let the mud-slinging begin ... it really is the ONLY thing
you're good at.



Notroll2012
2012-08-11 13:18:09 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:61719$502676dd$453ebb0b$15840@EVERESTKC.NET...

At least Ryan can compile a budget ... a feat the Nigger and his henchmen
haven't been able to do since he took office.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-announce-vp-pick-saturday-032140054.html

But of course the one Ryan presented is too "radical", in that it cut
benefits to the couch potatoes, Federal teat sucklers and welfare fraudsters
(aka Obama voters).

So, Liberals, let the mud-slinging begin ... it really is the ONLY thing
you're good at.
**********************************
Ryan is only capable of developing a budget that robs the poor and middle
class and rewards the rich. He will no doubt scare the shit out of old
people and force them and the undecideds into the Obama camp. A clear
example of how Repugs scream about guns and gays to get people to forget the
real issues and vote against their own interests. Sort of like you, Hags.
You're so worried that Obama will confiscate your basement full of guns and
let pigfuckers like you marry pigs that you overlook Repug plans to raise
your taxes and cut your cheese.


G=EMC^2
2012-08-12 09:05:48 EST
On Aug 11, 1:18 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> news:61719$502676dd$453ebb0b$15840@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> At least Ryan can compile a budget ... a feat the Nigger and his henchmen
> haven't been able to do since he took office.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-announce-vp-pick-satur...
>
> But of course the one Ryan presented is too "radical", in that it cut
> benefits to the couch potatoes, Federal teat sucklers and welfare fraudsters
> (aka Obama voters).
>
> So, Liberals, let the mud-slinging begin ... it really is the ONLY thing
> you're good at.
> **********************************
> Ryan is only capable of developing a budget that robs the poor and middle
> class and rewards the rich. He will no doubt scare the shit out of old
> people and force them and the undecideds into the Obama camp.  A clear
> example of how Repugs scream about guns and gays to get people to forget the
> real issues and vote against their own interests.  Sort of like you, Hags.
> You're so worried that Obama will confiscate your basement full of guns and
> let pigfuckers like you marry pigs that you overlook Repug plans to raise
> your taxes and cut your cheese.

The Two Rs relates to republican "RATS" Ryan going to solve our
$15,000,000,000,000 Bush put us in the red. Maybe he will create a GOP
fund raiser to pay off the 1.7 trillion Bush got from China..O ya
TreBert

Double-A
2012-08-12 16:35:58 EST
On Aug 11, 8:05 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> At least Ryan can compile a budget ... a feat the Nigger and his henchmen
> haven't been able to do since he took office.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-announce-vp-pick-satur...
>
> But of course the one Ryan presented is too "radical", in that it cut
> benefits to the couch potatoes, Federal teat sucklers and welfare fraudsters
> (aka Obama voters).
>
> So, Liberals, let the mud-slinging begin ... it really is the ONLY thing
> you're good at.


What we need is someone who cut off all that corporate welfare, and
special tax benefits for the rich!

Double-A


Brad Guth
2012-08-12 17:02:15 EST
On Aug 12, 1:35 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Aug 11, 8:05 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > At least Ryan can compile a budget ... a feat the Nigger and his henchmen
> > haven't been able to do since he took office.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-announce-vp-pick-satur...
>
> > But of course the one Ryan presented is too "radical", in that it cut
> > benefits to the couch potatoes, Federal teat sucklers and welfare fraudsters
> > (aka Obama voters).
>
> > So, Liberals, let the mud-slinging begin ... it really is the ONLY thing
> > you're good at.
>
> What we need is someone who cut off all that corporate welfare, and
> special tax benefits for the rich!
>
> Double-A

Dream on.

Brad Guth
2012-08-12 17:09:04 EST
On Aug 12, 1:35 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Aug 11, 8:05 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > At least Ryan can compile a budget ... a feat the Nigger and his henchmen
> > haven't been able to do since he took office.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-announce-vp-pick-satur...
>
> > But of course the one Ryan presented is too "radical", in that it cut
> > benefits to the couch potatoes, Federal teat sucklers and welfare fraudsters
> > (aka Obama voters).
>
> > So, Liberals, let the mud-slinging begin ... it really is the ONLY thing
> > you're good at.
>
> What we need is someone who cut off all that corporate welfare, and
> special tax benefits for the rich!
>
> Double-A

What we need is a variation of gauss/stuxnet to divert one of our 50
MT nukes upon Washington DC when most every agency and department of
that Oligarch/Rothschild run government is at full attendance.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”


Hägar
2012-08-12 22:15:58 EST

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
news:7b4a84ce-2db1-4abb-b29c-64c5979c0862@hq10g2000pbc.googlegroups.com...
On Aug 11, 8:05 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> At least Ryan can compile a budget ... a feat the Nigger and his henchmen
> haven't been able to do since he took office.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-announce-vp-pick-satur...
>
> But of course the one Ryan presented is too "radical", in that it cut
> benefits to the couch potatoes, Federal teat sucklers and welfare
> fraudsters
> (aka Obama voters).
>
> So, Liberals, let the mud-slinging begin ... it really is the ONLY thing
> you're good at.


What we need is someone who cut off all that corporate welfare, and
special tax benefits for the rich!

Double-A

*** What we need is for the 50% of you deadbeats who don't pay any taxes,
but get food stamps and free cell phones and god only knows what else, to
start paying you "Fair Share". The wealthy earned theirs, you scumbags
mooch yours. Perhaps a little starvation would persuade
parasites like yourself to look for a job.
No need to thank me, AA. I've got your number.



Brad Guth
2012-08-13 00:05:31 EST
On Aug 12, 7:15 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message
>
> news:7b4a84ce-2db1-4abb-b29c-64c5979c0862@hq10g2000pbc.googlegroups.com...
> On Aug 11, 8:05 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > At least Ryan can compile a budget ... a feat the Nigger and his henchmen
> > haven't been able to do since he took office.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-announce-vp-pick-satur...
>
> > But of course the one Ryan presented is too "radical", in that it cut
> > benefits to the couch potatoes, Federal teat sucklers and welfare
> > fraudsters
> > (aka Obama voters).
>
> > So, Liberals, let the mud-slinging begin ... it really is the ONLY thing
> > you're good at.
>
> What we need is someone who cut off all that corporate welfare, and
> special tax benefits for the rich!
>
> Double-A
>
> *** What we need is for the 50% of you deadbeats who don't pay any taxes,
> but get food stamps and free cell phones and god only knows what else, to
> start paying you "Fair Share".  The wealthy earned theirs, you scumbags
> mooch yours. Perhaps a little starvation would persuade
> parasites like yourself to look for a job.
> No need to thank me, AA.  I've got your number.

Do tell us how ZNR Oligarch/Rothschilds earned their trillions of our
hard earned loot.

Bast
2012-08-13 01:43:12 EST


Double-A wrote:
> On Aug 11, 8:05 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> At least Ryan can compile a budget ... a feat the Nigger and his
>> henchmen haven't been able to do since he took office.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-announce-vp-pick-satur...
>>
>> But of course the one Ryan presented is too "radical", in that it cut
>> benefits to the couch potatoes, Federal teat sucklers and welfare
>> fraudsters (aka Obama voters).
>>
>> So, Liberals, let the mud-slinging begin ... it really is the ONLY
>> thing you're good at.
>
>
> What we need is someone who cut off all that corporate welfare, and
> special tax benefits for the rich!
>
> Double-A



And what politician do you think will willingly cut their own throats ?



G=EMC^2
2012-08-13 09:19:57 EST
On Aug 13, 1:43 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Double-A wrote:
> > On Aug 11, 8:05 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> At least Ryan can compile a budget ... a feat the Nigger and his
> >> henchmen haven't been able to do since he took office.
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-announce-vp-pick-satur...
>
> >> But of course the one Ryan presented is too "radical", in that it cut
> >> benefits to the couch potatoes, Federal teat sucklers and welfare
> >> fraudsters (aka Obama voters).
>
> >> So, Liberals, let the mud-slinging begin ... it really is the ONLY
> >> thing you're good at.
>
> > What we need is someone who cut off all that corporate welfare, and
> > special tax benefits for the rich!
>
> > Double-A
>
> And what politician do you think will willingly cut their own throats ?

Why don't the republicans say "lets go go back to the years of Bush &
Cheney" O ya TreBert
Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron