Research Discussion: He Sold Us Down The River

He Sold Us Down The River

to his Commie buddies ...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VTnB3ABcK8scQ3l6DWQKaId0lFx1wCIyokBSE90PvBo/edit

Didn't Traitors dangle from the gallows ??

Bast
2012-08-08 21:48:58 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> to his Commie buddies ...
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VTnB3ABcK8scQ3l6DWQKaId0lFx1wCIyokBSE90PvBo/edit
>
> Didn't Traitors dangle from the gallows ??

By golly you are right.
Look at THIS headline from 2000

I'll supply the rope.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> to his Commie buddies ...
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VTnB3ABcK8scQ3l6DWQKaId0lFx1wCIyokBSE90PvBo/edit
>>
>> Didn't Traitors dangle from the gallows ??
>

> By golly you are right.
> Look at THIS headline from 2000

> I'll supply the rope.

You mentally handicapped little slut-puppy ...
You probably liked the Nigger's Brazil deal much better ...

G=EMC^2
2012-08-09 07:43:20 EST
On Aug 8, 9:48 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > to his Commie buddies ...
>
> >https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VTnB3ABcK8scQ3l6DWQKaId0lFx1wCIyo...
>
> > Didn't Traitors dangle from the gallows ??
>
> By golly you are right.
> Look at THIS headline from 2000

> I'll supply the rope.

Reality is it was Nixon Kissenger,and Walter Annenberg that woke the
sleeping giant. They shipped them machine tools. It was Bush & Cheney
that shipped them our factories. So sad So true. It will take a
world war III and 50 years to get USA back on its feet. Obama has to
have TV adds on this. Romney is Bush warmed over. TreBert.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> Hägar wrote:
>> to his Commie buddies ...
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VTnB3ABcK8scQ3l6DWQKaId0lFx1wCIyokBSE90PvBo/edit
>>
>> Didn't Traitors dangle from the gallows ??
>

> By golly you are right.
> Look at THIS headline from 2000

> I'll supply the rope.

You mentally handicapped little slut-puppy ...
You probably liked the Nigger's Brazil deal much better ...

Hags is just pissed because no one has sponsored trade agreements for
central California trailer park grown ditchweed.

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-08-09 08:12:59 EST
On Aug 8, 9:13 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> to his Commie buddies ...
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VTnB3ABcK8scQ3l6DWQKaId0lFx1wCIyo...
>
> Didn't Traitors dangle from the gallows ??

The only "river" in Hagar's world is his trailer park's sewage
lagoon. <snicker>

On Aug 8, 6:48 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > to his Commie buddies ...
>
> >https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VTnB3ABcK8scQ3l6DWQKaId0lFx1wCIyo...
>
> > Didn't Traitors dangle from the gallows ??
>
> By golly you are right.
> Look at THIS headline from 2000

> I'll supply the rope.

That rope will most likely have been made in China, because American
made made rope is just too damn spendy.

On 8/9/2012 12:45 PM, u4z wrote:
> HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> What fighting? You are simply a coward with a keyboard.
>>

> When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When
> many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion.

Cos the only time that I feel at ease
Is swinging up and down in a coconut tree
Oh what a life of luxury
To live like an ape man!

Everybody sing!

I'm an ape man, I'm an ape ape man, well I'm an ape man
I'm a King Kong man, I'm a voo-doo man
I'm an ape man