Research Discussion: Breathtaking View Of Milky Way

Breathtaking View Of Milky Way

From the surface of Mars!

http://sarahburris.tumblr.com/post/28840287046/andrewkurbiko-breathtaking-view-of-the-milky

Father Haskell
2012-08-07 13:03:26 EST
On Aug 7, 12:43 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  From the surface of Mars!
>
> http://sarahburris.tumblr.com/post/28840287046/andrewkurbiko-breathta...
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sure, that's absolutely ludicrous. But *what if* Curiosity
discovers that Mars has a delicious caramel and nougat
center?

On 8/7/2012 1:03 PM, Father Haskell wrote:
> On Aug 7, 12:43 pm, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> From the surface of Mars!
>>
>> http://sarahburris.tumblr.com/post/28840287046/andrewkurbiko-breathta...
>>
>> --
>> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
>
> Sure, that's absolutely ludicrous. But *what if* Curiosity
> discovers that Mars has a delicious caramel and nougat
> center?

Then we'll have a manned mission very soon.

On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 12:43:32 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> From the surface of Mars!
>

>http://sarahburris.tumblr.com/post/28840287046/andrewkurbiko-breathtaking-view-of-the-milky

Boo Blinking Hoo
I laughed so hard I'm crying.

(When I cry hard I laugh)

BBL, I gotta make these funny videos!

_____________________________

__________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Joe Bruno
2012-08-07 16:46:00 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
> http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof

Every religion, from earliest times, has hated and condemned those who
could not believe whatever it was that those old religions happened to
believe. Throughout the ages there have been the 'intellectual outlaws'
who have questioned the "unquestionable," and doubted even the very
existence of the gods. And those individual thinkers have been hated,
hunted, persecuted, and murdered by the religious believers. Yet the
Atheists and doubters are very much with us today, but those old
religions, and the gods they created, have long since ceased to trouble
the thoughts of mankind.

If Atheism is considered to be a religion, then it is easily the oldest
living religion in the world. Properly stated, Atheism is truly "that
old time religion" that the Baptists keep singing about.

Atheism is a difficult subject only because of the slander and
misrepresentations preached and published against it. Even the
information that is available in our most trusted and respected
reference books is the distorted and prejudiced view presented by
religion. Just as in Communist countries, where the articles on
Capitalism, democracy, politics, etc., are always written by Communists
and from the Communist point of view, so in Christian dominated
societies, such as the United States, all articles on Atheism,
Rationalism, Freethought, etc., that are to be found in encyclopedias
and other reference books, are written by theologians, and from the
Christian point of view.

Painius
2012-08-08 20:16:35 EST
On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:46:00 -0500, Joe Bruno <ajtandy@cox.net> wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
>> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
>> http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
>> http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>
>Every religion, from earliest times, has hated and condemned those who
>could not believe whatever it was that those old religions happened to
>believe. Throughout the ages there have been the 'intellectual outlaws'
>who have questioned the "unquestionable," and doubted even the very
>existence of the gods. And those individual thinkers have been hated,
>hunted, persecuted, and murdered by the religious believers. Yet the
>Atheists and doubters are very much with us today, but those old
>religions, and the gods they created, have long since ceased to trouble
>the thoughts of mankind.
>
>If Atheism is considered to be a religion, then it is easily the oldest
>living religion in the world. Properly stated, Atheism is truly "that
>old time religion" that the Baptists keep singing about.
>
>Atheism is a difficult subject only because of the slander and
>misrepresentations preached and published against it. Even the
>information that is available in our most trusted and respected
>reference books is the distorted and prejudiced view presented by
>religion. Just as in Communist countries, where the articles on
>Capitalism, democracy, politics, etc., are always written by Communists
>and from the Communist point of view, so in Christian dominated
>societies, such as the United States, all articles on Atheism,
>Rationalism, Freethought, etc., that are to be found in encyclopedias
>and other reference books, are written by theologians, and from the
>Christian point of view.

Atheism is no better than theism. Theists base their belief upon
faith and faith alone. Atheists base their lack of belief/absence of
belief upon faith that theists are wrong. Neither theists nor
atheists can produce one cold, hard fact to support their theism or
atheism.

The true skeptic would be suspicious of both theism and atheism.
Skepticism requires facts and shuns faith as a reason to accept
anything as real. That is the *most* rational position.

--
Indelibly yours,
P* @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

Free Lunch
2012-08-08 20:19:26 EST
On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 20:16:35 -0400, Painius <starswirler@aol.com> wrote
in alt.atheism:

>On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:46:00 -0500, Joe Bruno <ajtandy@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>> http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
>>> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
>>> http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
>>> http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>>
>>Every religion, from earliest times, has hated and condemned those who
>>could not believe whatever it was that those old religions happened to
>>believe. Throughout the ages there have been the 'intellectual outlaws'
>>who have questioned the "unquestionable," and doubted even the very
>>existence of the gods. And those individual thinkers have been hated,
>>hunted, persecuted, and murdered by the religious believers. Yet the
>>Atheists and doubters are very much with us today, but those old
>>religions, and the gods they created, have long since ceased to trouble
>>the thoughts of mankind.
>>
>>If Atheism is considered to be a religion, then it is easily the oldest
>>living religion in the world. Properly stated, Atheism is truly "that
>>old time religion" that the Baptists keep singing about.
>>
>>Atheism is a difficult subject only because of the slander and
>>misrepresentations preached and published against it. Even the
>>information that is available in our most trusted and respected
>>reference books is the distorted and prejudiced view presented by
>>religion. Just as in Communist countries, where the articles on
>>Capitalism, democracy, politics, etc., are always written by Communists
>>and from the Communist point of view, so in Christian dominated
>>societies, such as the United States, all articles on Atheism,
>>Rationalism, Freethought, etc., that are to be found in encyclopedias
>>and other reference books, are written by theologians, and from the
>>Christian point of view.
>
>Atheism is no better than theism. Theists base their belief upon
>faith and faith alone. Atheists base their lack of belief/absence of
>belief upon faith that theists are wrong.

Still trying to get someone to believe your silly claim?

>Neither theists nor
>atheists can produce one cold, hard fact to support their theism or
>atheism.

I don't need to provide any facts beyond the fact that no facts support
theism.

>The true skeptic would be suspicious of both theism and atheism.
>Skepticism requires facts and shuns faith as a reason to accept
>anything as real. That is the *most* rational position.

You have opened your mind and let your brains fall out.

On 8/8/2012 8:16 PM, Painius wrote:

> Atheism is no better than theism.

Insofar as one doesn't believe in the reality of a lie, you are wrong.

Sorry.

> The true skeptic would be suspicious of both theism and atheism.

The true skeptic (me) doesn't believe in god (you)