Research Discussion: He's Smooth With A Teleprompter ...

He's Smooth With A Teleprompter ...
Posts: 16

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-08-06 22:28:55 EST
but his idiotic self when it craps out !!!

http://personalliberty.com/2012/08/06/the-return-of-the-teleprompter/?eiid=

So much for his polished oratory. Yet you Liberals voted
for this narcissistic asshole.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-08-06 23:54:02 EST
On Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:28:55 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>but his idiotic self when it craps out !!!
>
>http://personalliberty.com/2012/08/06/the-return-of-the-teleprompter/?eiid=
>
>So much for his polished oratory. Yet you Liberals voted
>for this narcissistic asshole.

I haven't had much sleep in 48 months
with all this koOk research.

And I never need a Teleprompter
after practising walking around in circles
talking to myself in a loud presidential voice.

Example of my shouting out aloud by myself walking around in
circles...

"Proof proof evidence proof! how much do we need! how much to share!
how to care! I will think of something! Mr HVAC will thing of
something!
oh they all want proof! oh some don't want proof! I've read it all!
UFOseek.com!
UFOevidence.org! DisclosureProject.org! oh and they threaten me
with men in white coats! just wait till the men in white coats see
what I have found!
the men in white coats will go mad! yeeehaar! Mi5, Mi6, Sir Artie,
Mi7, Mi8, Cynthia Hind, Mi9, agents, police, MIB, mothmen,
mothwomen, ghosts, NDEs, OOBEs, moons, Ugly Bob,
strange suns, anti-matter-voids, green aliens, Russian UFOs,
blues, Art Bell, yellows, reptilian orange greys, 57,920!
Poeple will Love it !!! YEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3019/2699829038_3b03c8723a_o.jpg




LOL ;-)






______________________________________


__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof




Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-08-07 00:15:32 EST
On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:54:02 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:


>http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3019/2699829038_3b03c8723a_o.jpg
>

When I see that photo,
I wonder how they detect whether it's a real camera
or a gun that looks like a camera.

I suppose dogs sniff the whole crowd first.


And Dr. Steven M. Greer
didn't get shot
by a crazed religious kook
or one of thousands of other types of people.

And I guess it's because he says
"all ET species are lovely and advanced and caring and special,
and only Humans are naughty bad idiots".


He did mention years ago that
some cosmic top secret advanced agency said...
"10 - 20 years ago, we couldn't have helped you with security behind
the scenes, but now we can".

(Whoever they are)

Anyway, It's an amazing galaxy and universe, aye.

I'd like to know more about the
Varginha Brazil 1996 UFO Encounter
and the info from that particular species.

They probably talked about
space wars, magic healing, other dimensions, etc.

Their information would be as weird
as the internet is to a roman soldier.




___________________________

Koo Koo i Love it.
This is your superior officer Rosco P. Coltrane

___________________________








__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof




Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-08-07 00:45:37 EST
On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:15:32 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>I'd like to know more about the
>Varginha Brazil 1996 UFO Encounter
>and the info from that particular species.
>
>They probably talked about
>space wars, magic healing, other dimensions, etc.
>
>Their information would be as weird
>as the internet is to a roman soldier.


RE: "Varginha Brazil 1996 UFO Encounter"

Someone made a PC DOS Game
out of it in 1998...

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/varginha-incident/cover-art/gameCoverId,88696/














_____________________________

__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof




Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-08-07 03:51:00 EST
On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:45:37 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:15:32 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>I'd like to know more about the
>>Varginha Brazil 1996 UFO Encounter
>>and the info from that particular species.
>>
>>They probably talked about
>>space wars, magic healing, other dimensions, etc.
>>
>>Their information would be as weird
>>as the internet is to a roman soldier.
>
>
>RE: "Varginha Brazil 1996 UFO Encounter"
>
>Someone made a PC DOS Game
>out of it in 1998...
>
>http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/varginha-incident/cover-art/gameCoverId,88696/


An agent friend said to me recently, "A few hypnotists had 300 people
and asked them a question" ... "The question was, WHY DID YOU COME TO
EARTH? ... and most of them gave the same answer, "I CAME HERE ONLY
THIS TIME BECAUSE SO MUCH VARIETY IS HAPPENING".

And that's the same intel, from the Vaginha ETs, they said " You
Humans are only in your body for a very short time".


_____________________

Believe It Or Not!

_____________________


P.S.
Where is Brother Blue these days ?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof




Bast
2012-08-07 05:03:35 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> but his idiotic self when it craps out !!!
>
> http://personalliberty.com/2012/08/06/the-return-of-the-teleprompter/?eiid=
>
> So much for his polished oratory. Yet you Liberals voted
> for this narcissistic asshole.



Not yet.
But if you don't start sending me some serious D.C. Republican Graft money,
NOT to vote for Obama,.....I will.

Unless Obama's people, better your offer.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-08-07 05:56:52 EST
On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 05:03:35 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>
>
>Hägar wrote:
>> but his idiotic self when it craps out !!!
>>
>> http://personalliberty.com/2012/08/06/the-return-of-the-teleprompter/?eiid=
>>
>> So much for his polished oratory. Yet you Liberals voted
>> for this narcissistic asshole.
>
>
>
>Not yet.
>But if you don't start sending me some serious D.C. Republican Graft money,
>NOT to vote for Obama,.....I will.
>
>Unless Obama's people, better your offer.

I'd vote for a new USA President from the
Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada.
They know how to make money in style.
And with my new "KoOk Rant Evenings Extravaganza"...
It would all be a trillion times more successful than Siegfried & Roy.






________________________________________


__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof




Notroll2012
2012-08-07 07:59:03 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:a9e9f$50207f4c$453ebb0b$26938@EVERESTKC.NET...

but his idiotic self when it craps out !!!


So much for his polished oratory. Yet you Liberals voted
for this narcissistic asshole.

***********************************************
You couldn't even use a teleprompter with your sixth grade ("senior year")
reading skills.



Hägar
2012-08-07 08:44:01 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:jvqllb$gc7$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> but his idiotic self when it craps out !!!
>>
>> http://personalliberty.com/2012/08/06/the-return-of-the-teleprompter/?eiid=
>>
>> So much for his polished oratory. Yet you Liberals voted
>> for this narcissistic asshole.
>
>
>
> Not yet.
> But if you don't start sending me some serious D.C. Republican Graft
> money, NOT to vote for Obama,.....I will.
>
> Unless Obama's people, better your offer.

Say, Bast, how many sister do you have ? apart from the one you claim to
have perished in the Bush/Cheney inspired 9/11 ???
How exactly did she die again ???



Bast
2012-08-07 12:26:49 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> news:jvqllb$gc7$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>>
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> but his idiotic self when it craps out !!!
>>>
>>> http://personalliberty.com/2012/08/06/the-return-of-the-teleprompter/?eiid=
>>>
>>> So much for his polished oratory. Yet you Liberals voted
>>> for this narcissistic asshole.
>>
>>
>>
>> Not yet.
>> But if you don't start sending me some serious D.C. Republican Graft
>> money, NOT to vote for Obama,.....I will.
>>
>> Unless Obama's people, better your offer.
>
> Say, Bast, how many sister do you have ? apart from the one you claim
> to have perished in the Bush/Cheney inspired 9/11 ???
> How exactly did she die again ???




Say hagar, why don't you stuff it up your ass.
So both you AND your hvac are only man enough to pick on dead women.
?.....There is a name for that ya know
And even moslems would kick your sorry ass as their morals are a lot higher.



Mine was killed on 9/11, so I know DAMN WELL that 9/11 wasn't inside job.
AND I know full well that the victims families are disgusted with the 9/11
cover up,
.....and any other facts about her are none of your business

And I'll vote for Obama now, just to keep YOUR POS candidate out.


Say hagar,..... hows YOUR SISTER Chlamydia doing ?
Nevermind, I'm sure a few people here will tell me


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron