Research Discussion: MRO Pics Of Landing

MRO Pics Of Landing

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)

In-Credible...I gasped when I saw the picture of the lander coming down
on the parachute. Incredible.

Also, at the press conference the guy with the accent started talking
about how we navigate on Mars and gave a thanks to "Our people at
Langley". Then, he looked off to the side and added, "I can't say any
more about that".

LOL! He almost screwed the pooch!

On 8/6/2012 12:40 PM, HVAC wrote:

> In-Credible...I gasped when I saw the picture of the lander coming down
> on the parachute. Incredible.
>
> Also, at the press conference the guy with the accent started talking
> about how we navigate on Mars and gave a thanks to "Our people at
> Langley". Then, he looked off to the side and added, "I can't say any
> more about that".
>

> LOL! He almost screwed the pooch!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/images/Curiosity-Landing-Enhanced.jpg

Warhol
2012-08-06 14:36:38 EST
Op 6-8-2012 18:40, HVAC schreef:

> In-Credible...I gasped when I saw the picture of the lander coming down
> on the parachute. Incredible.
>
> Also, at the press conference the guy with the accent started talking
> about how we navigate on Mars and gave a thanks to "Our people at
> Langley". Then, he looked off to the side and added, "I can't say any
> more about that".
>

> LOL! He almost screwed the pooch!

I can't believe the same shit they pulled 40 years ago is still working
on people today..

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:37:52 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/6/2012 12:40 PM, HVAC wrote:
>>
>> In-Credible...I gasped when I saw the picture of the lander coming down
>> on the parachute. Incredible.
>
>http://talkingpointsmemo.com/images/Curiosity-Landing-Enhanced.jpg

A closer view...

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17uy62spc9u1sjpg/original.jpg

__________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Olrik
2012-08-06 15:24:17 EST
Le 2012-08-06 14:36, Warhol a écrit :
> Op 6-8-2012 18:40, HVAC schreef:
>>
>> In-Credible...I gasped when I saw the picture of the lander coming down
>> on the parachute. Incredible.
>>
>> Also, at the press conference the guy with the accent started talking
>> about how we navigate on Mars and gave a thanks to "Our people at
>> Langley". Then, he looked off to the side and added, "I can't say any
>> more about that".
>>

>> LOL! He almost screwed the pooch!
>>

> I can't believe the same shit they pulled 40 years ago is still working
> on people today..

That's because you're insane. Or brain-damaged.

Seek help:

<http://www.chsbelgium.org/mental_health_centre.htm>

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 20:36:38 +0200, Warhol <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Op 6-8-2012 18:40, HVAC schreef:
>>
>> In-Credible...I gasped when I saw the picture of the lander coming down
>> on the parachute. Incredible.
>>
>> Also, at the press conference the guy with the accent started talking
>> about how we navigate on Mars and gave a thanks to "Our people at
>> Langley". Then, he looked off to the side and added, "I can't say any
>> more about that".
>>

>> LOL! He almost screwed the pooch!
>>

>I can't believe the same shit they pulled 40 years ago is still working
>on people today.

I know a lot of truths.
And I would be doing things pretty similar to NASA & DARPA.

1.
I'd have difficult "Curiosity" projects for the general public...
http://www.sotea.co.uk/images/old-lady-with-a-cup-of-tea.jpg

2.
I'd have many other semi-secret projects.

3.
I'd have many other secret projects.

4.
I'd have many other top secret projects.

Warhol, some ET species can do anything with matter and biology.
Anything!
(That's 100% True)

We researchers have to have something for the general public,
and we should be very grateful for "Curiosity" and the
London 2012 Olympics, etc.

__________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

George
2012-08-06 16:20:00 EST
Warhol wrote:

> I can't believe the same shit they pulled 40 years ago is still working
> on people today..

It's not a matter what a raving racist 'thinks'
It's what is actually happening, it is science, the pursuit of human
knowledge and laying down the groundwork that will land Man on Mars.
What a great age to live in

Warhol
2012-08-06 17:00:15 EST
Op 6-8-2012 22:20, George schreef:
> Warhol wrote:
>
>> I can't believe the same shit they pulled 40 years ago is still
>> working on people today..
>
> It's not a matter what a raving racist 'thinks'
> It's what is actually happening, it is science, the pursuit of human
> knowledge and laying down the groundwork that will land Man on Mars.
> What a great age to live in

You'd think that for the Jillion dollars they spent the resolution would
be better on the cameras...

Same ole... same ole....

I get better pics with my phone.

This is the best naza can do?

Shut em down and save the money!

We are living in a world of lies and deception. Do you really think they
are handing Truth out on a silver platter for all to see?

Tony Dragon
2012-08-06 17:07:54 EST
On 06/08/2012 19:36, Warhol wrote:
> Op 6-8-2012 18:40, HVAC schreef:
>>
>> In-Credible...I gasped when I saw the picture of the lander coming down
>> on the parachute. Incredible.
>>
>> Also, at the press conference the guy with the accent started talking
>> about how we navigate on Mars and gave a thanks to "Our people at
>> Langley". Then, he looked off to the side and added, "I can't say any
>> more about that".
>>

>> LOL! He almost screwed the pooch!
>>

> I can't believe the same shit they pulled 40 years ago is still working
> on people today..

And I cant believe that your still trying to pull the same shit as you
always do.

Bast
2012-08-06 17:55:16 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:37:52 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 8/6/2012 12:40 PM, HVAC wrote:
>>>
>>> In-Credible...I gasped when I saw the picture of the lander coming
>>> down on the parachute. Incredible.
>>
>> http://talkingpointsmemo.com/images/Curiosity-Landing-Enhanced.jpg
>

> A closer view...
>
> http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17uy62spc9u1sjpg/original.jpg

I wouldn't even bother making a SECOND joke.
The first one is funny enough.

....Look, a picture on a blog website,....well I guess it must be true if
it's on the web.
Although this is still more believable, with better quality photoshopping

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_u2nT-8923w/TZNVJe1hvVI/AAAAAAAAAvM/WDg7Dga7zKg/s1600/MarvinTheMartian.JPG

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)