Research Discussion: == MARS CURIOSITY HAS LANDED !!! =

== MARS CURIOSITY HAS LANDED !!! =

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

MARS CURIOSITY HAS LANDED !!!

Congratulations NASA !!!

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-mars-mission-curiosity-appears-to-have-landed-safely-20120805,0,1496980.story

_________________________________

This is more exciting than koOk stuff !

;-)

________________________________

__________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

A nice photo from "Spirit"...

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20090826a/Calypso_L257F_br.jpg

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/images/background_noBlue.png

__________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> MARS CURIOSITY HAS LANDED !!!
>
> Congratulations NASA !!!
>
> http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-mars-mission-curiosity-appears-to-have-landed-safely-20120805,0,1496980.story
>

> _________________________________
>
> This is more exciting than koOk stuff !
>
> ;-)

Solid truth from Harry.

Bast
2012-08-06 10:02:56 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> MARS CURIOSITY HAS LANDED !!!
>
> Congratulations NASA !!!
>
> http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-mars-mission-curiosity-appears-to-have-landed-safely-20120805,0,1496980.story

I really do wish I could believe anything NASA says is the truth.
But they have lied so many times in the past,....I just can't.

Especially since they couldn't afford another lost lander, and not get their
budget chopped.
So now we can expect thousands of wonderfully photoshopped photo's, that
really prove nothing,....but sure look pretty.

On 8/6/2012 10:02 AM, Bast wrote:

> I really do wish I could believe anything NASA says is the truth.
> But they have lied so many times in the past,....I just can't.
>
> Especially since they couldn't afford another lost lander, and not get their
> budget chopped.
> So now we can expect thousands of wonderfully photoshopped photo's, that
> really prove nothing,....but sure look pretty.

As idiots like you are Darwined out of the gene pool, humanity will
reach it's full potential. While people like YOU are whining about a
conspiracy, people like ME will move into the future without you.

Bon voyage, dipshit.

Harry K
2012-08-06 10:38:46 EST
On Aug 5, 11:12 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> MARS CURIOSITY HAS LANDED !!!
>
> Congratulations NASA !!!
>
> http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-mars-mission-curios...
>
> _________________________________
>
> This is more exciting than koOk stuff !
>
>     ;-)

Better check with the kooks starting with bringyagrogalong. I am sure
they will be able to prove it is faked.

Harry K

The Patriot

> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> MARS CURIOSITY HAS LANDED !!!
>>
>> Congratulations NASA !!!
>>
>> http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-mars-mission-curiosity-appears-to-have-landed-safely-20120805,0,1496980.story
>>

> I really do wish I could believe anything NASA says
> is the truth.
> But they have lied so many times in the past,....I
> just can't.
>
> Especially since they couldn't afford another lost
> lander, and not get their budget chopped.
> So now we can expect thousands of wonderfully
> photoshopped photo's, that really prove
> nothing,....but sure look pretty.

It seems as though you just cannot accept that your
paranoid dreams might be a psychosis and that you
should seek professional help. Your posts indicate
that you might be very paranoid or maybe just a fucking
nut.

Get help, good advise from The Patriot.

Bast
2012-08-06 13:35:40 EST

The Patriot wrote:

>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>> MARS CURIOSITY HAS LANDED !!!
>>>
>>> Congratulations NASA !!!
>>>
>>> http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-mars-mission-curiosity-appears-to-have-landed-safely-20120805,0,1496980.story
>>>

>> I really do wish I could believe anything NASA says
>> is the truth.
>> But they have lied so many times in the past,....I
>> just can't.
>>
>> Especially since they couldn't afford another lost
>> lander, and not get their budget chopped.
>> So now we can expect thousands of wonderfully
>> photoshopped photo's, that really prove
>> nothing,....but sure look pretty.
>
> It seems as though you just cannot accept that your
> paranoid dreams might be a psychosis and that you
> should seek professional help. Your posts indicate
> that you might be very paranoid or maybe just a fucking
> nut.
>
> Get help, good advise from The Patriot.

No problem. It's not paranoia when it's already happening.
I'm already seeing newscasts on TV where they are talking about how
impressive seeing it drop gently to the surface was.

Duhhhh,....who took the photos from the surface ??
This Guy ?
http://www.fangirlconfessions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mars-attacks.jpg

Oh gosh,....I'll bet you even wonder how they get a camera crew underwater
to film Spongebob episodes too.

On 8/6/2012 1:35 PM, Bast wrote:

> No problem. It's not paranoia when it's already happening.
> I'm already seeing newscasts on TV where they are talking about how
> impressive seeing it drop gently to the surface was.

And THAT is where you get all your info. TV.

Here's a pic beamed back to Earth, taken by the MRO

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/images/Curiosity-Landing-Enhanced.jpg

I love the future!

Warhol
2012-08-06 14:35:55 EST
Op 6-8-2012 16:21, HVAC schreef:
> On 8/6/2012 10:02 AM, Bast wrote:
>>
>> I really do wish I could believe anything NASA says is the truth.
>> But they have lied so many times in the past,....I just can't.
>>
>> Especially since they couldn't afford another lost lander, and not get
>> their
>> budget chopped.
>> So now we can expect thousands of wonderfully photoshopped photo's, that
>> really prove nothing,....but sure look pretty.
>

> As idiots like you are Darwined out of the gene pool, humanity will
> reach it's full potential. While people like YOU are whining about a
> conspiracy, people like ME will move into the future without you.
>
> Bon voyage, dipshit.

and did they land??? I haven't seen anything yet... and please don't
come with photoshopped stuff... we all know planet Mars is RED and NOT
BLUE...

Mars Rovers...
http://www.allhatnocattle.net/Mars%20Rovers.jpg

JUST MINUTES AFTER LANDING, IT SENDS A PHOTO, AND FROM SUCH A LONG
DISTANCE. AND THAT IS RECEIVED SO SOON. THEN NEXT. THEN? ALL SCIENTISTS
SIT DOWN QUIETLY. NO MORE PHOTOS!

I guess they forgot this isn't 1969 and everyone has computers.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)