Research Discussion: WTF Is A Sikh?

WTF Is A Sikh?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

An interview on CNN-

"What is you name sir?"

"Mytur"

"Mytur?"

"Yes, mytur ban is dirty"

Ivan I. Deer
2012-08-05 15:10:46 EST
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 14:38:18 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>An interview on CNN-
>
>"What is you name sir?"
>
>"Mytur"
>
>"Mytur?"
>

>"Yes, mytur ban is dirty"

Don't ever make the mistake of calling those people
"Rag Heads." That's a little sheet they wear wrapped around their
head. We should always think of them as "Little Sheet Heads."

Free Lunch
2012-08-05 15:31:39 EST
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 14:38:18 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.atheism:

>An interview on CNN-
>
>"What is you name sir?"
>
>"Mytur"
>
>"Mytur?"
>

>"Yes, mytur ban is dirty"

Another racist heard from.

On 8/5/2012 3:10 PM, Ivan I. Deer wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 14:38:18 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> An interview on CNN-
>>
>> "What is you name sir?"
>>
>> "Mytur"
>>
>> "Mytur?"
>>

>> "Yes, mytur ban is dirty"
>>
> Don't ever make the mistake of calling those people
> "Rag Heads." That's a little sheet they wear wrapped around their
> head. We should always think of them as "Little Sheet Heads."

When I was at Army helicopter school, we had foreigners mixed into our
classes. There was this one guy who wore a turban and the beard. I
forget where he came from...India, maybe? We always gathered around
when he took off the turban. Him with his hair 1/2 way down his ass and
US with our GI haircuts! He looked like those sihks on tv today.

Maybe he was from Sihkland.

>> An interview on CNN-
>>
>> "What is you name sir?"
>>
>> "Mytur"
>>
>> "Mytur?"
>>

>> "Yes, mytur ban is dirty"
>
> Another racist heard from.

Oh, grow up.

PS- Your screen name 'Free Lunch' is racist against the homeless.

On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 15:58:15 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> An interview on CNN-
>>>
>>> "What is you name sir?"
>>>
>>> "Mytur"
>>>
>>> "Mytur?"
>>>

>>> "Yes, mytur ban is dirty"
>>
>> Another racist heard from.
>

>Oh, grow up.
>

>PS- Your screen name 'Free Lunch' is racist against the homeless.

Your slur about "screen name" is racist against sock-puppets
and exposes top secret cosmic pixels.

ALL VERY IMPORTANT COMPARED TO SITTING AROUND IN THE DUST !!!

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-VV4126.jpg?size=67&uid=eabce6e7-e54c-4e50-9656-592146b2d678

__________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Free Lunch
2012-08-05 18:08:32 EST
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 14:10:46 -0500, Ivan I. Deer <IvanI@swbell.net>
wrote in alt.atheism:

>On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 14:38:18 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>An interview on CNN-
>>
>>"What is you name sir?"
>>
>>"Mytur"
>>
>>"Mytur?"
>>

>>"Yes, mytur ban is dirty"
>>
>Don't ever make the mistake of calling those people
>"Rag Heads." That's a little sheet they wear wrapped around their
>head. We should always think of them as "Little Sheet Heads."

Another vile religious bigot heard from.

On Aug 5, 12:31 pm, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 14:38:18 -0400, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in
> alt.atheism:
>

> >An interview on CNN-
>
> >"What is you name sir?"
>
> >"Mytur"
>
> >"Mytur?"
>
> >"Yes, mytur ban is dirty"
>
> Another racist heard from.

One of the original racist, and redneck none the less.

Free Lunch
2012-08-05 18:13:28 EST
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 15:58:15 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.atheism:

>>> An interview on CNN-
>>>
>>> "What is you name sir?"
>>>
>>> "Mytur"
>>>
>>> "Mytur?"
>>>

>>> "Yes, mytur ban is dirty"
>>
>> Another racist heard from.
>

>Oh, grow up.
>

>PS- Your screen name 'Free Lunch' is racist against the homeless.

What an absurd claim. I have taken this name in honor of the Lies of Art
Laffer.

Free Lunch
2012-08-05 18:14:18 EST
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 15:44:54 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.atheism:

>On 8/5/2012 3:10 PM, Ivan I. Deer wrote:
>> On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 14:38:18 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> An interview on CNN-
>>>
>>> "What is you name sir?"
>>>
>>> "Mytur"
>>>
>>> "Mytur?"
>>>

>>> "Yes, mytur ban is dirty"
>>>
>> Don't ever make the mistake of calling those people
>> "Rag Heads." That's a little sheet they wear wrapped around their
>> head. We should always think of them as "Little Sheet Heads."
>

>When I was at Army helicopter school, we had foreigners mixed into our
>classes. There was this one guy who wore a turban and the beard. I
>forget where he came from...India, maybe? We always gathered around
>when he took off the turban. Him with his hair 1/2 way down his ass and
>US with our GI haircuts! He looked like those sihks on tv today.
>
>Maybe he was from Sihkland.

MAybe you are proud to be one of those ignorant Americans who make us
look like damned fools.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)