Research Discussion: Let's Celebrate August 6th!

Let's Celebrate August 6th!

In honor of nuking the piss out of the jap, we will celebrate by landing
another rover on the planet Mars. Yipee!

Warhol
2012-08-05 09:29:50 EST
On Aug 5, 2:30 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In honor of nuking the piss out of the jap, we will celebrate by landing
> another rover on the planet Mars.  Yipee!
>
> --

Get back to your comic books.

Warhol
2012-08-05 09:43:56 EST
Op 5-8-2012 14:30, HVAC schreef:

> In honor of nuking the piss out of the jap, we will celebrate by landing
> another rover on the planet Mars. Yipee!

Get back to your comic books.

G=EMC^2
2012-08-05 13:08:26 EST
On Aug 5, 9:29 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 5, 2:30 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In honor of nuking the piss out of the jap, we will celebrate by landing
> > another rover on the planet Mars.  Yipee!
>
> > --
>
> Get back to your comic books.

Best we celebrate when if flashes back its OK Past rovers did not
find water. This one is looking for a virus. Rube Goldberg engineering
fits with Mafia NASA,Think $25,000,000 toilets that don't flush,and
leave free floating shit. Get the picture TreBert

On Aug 5, 10:08 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 5, 9:29 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 5, 2:30 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > In honor of nuking the piss out of the jap, we will celebrate by landing
> > > another rover on the planet Mars.  Yipee!
>
> > > --
>
> > Get back to your comic books.
>
> Best we celebrate when if flashes back its OK  Past rovers did not
> find water. This one is looking for a virus. Rube Goldberg engineering
> fits with Mafia NASA,Think $25,000,000 toilets that don't flush,and
> leave free floating shit.  Get the picture TreBert

No doubt more than a few icy comets or asteroids of ice impacted Mars
more often than our little moon. At least the surface of Mars depicts
a good hundred fold more meteorite items than on our moon, and those
meteorites as seen on Mars are even way darker than those depicted on
our moon.

The gravity and once magnetosphere of Mars should have held onto that
imported ice and water for at least millions of years, giving time for
stuff to grow and even evolve. Supposedly we humans took only a few
million years to evolve from ocean muck (not including Ed Conrad's
300+ million year old "man of coal")

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

> In honor of nuking the piss out of the jap, we will celebrate by landing
> another rover on the planet Mars. Yipee!

I am surprised the Liberal bed-wetters have not yet started to
wail about the coincidence of the dates ... they are usually very
adept at grasping for straws ... perhaps the Negroid's failures
and the stupidity of Harry Reid has them pre-occupied ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 10:29:36 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 5, 10:08 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Get back to your comic books.
>>
>> Best we celebrate when if flashes back its OK  Past rovers did not
>> find water. This one is looking for a virus. Rube Goldberg engineering
>> fits with Mafia NASA,Think $25,000,000 toilets that don't flush,and
>> leave free floating shit.  Get the picture TreBert
>
>No doubt more than a few icy comets or asteroids of ice impacted Mars
>more often than our little moon. At least the surface of Mars depicts
>a good hundred fold more meteorite items than on our moon, and those
>meteorites as seen on Mars are even way darker than those depicted on
>our moon.
>
>The gravity and once magnetosphere of Mars should have held onto that
>imported ice and water for at least millions of years, giving time for
>stuff to grow and even evolve. Supposedly we humans took only a few
>million years to evolve from ocean muck (not including Ed Conrad's
>300+ million year old "man of coal")

And the Billion year old city sized mothership on the moon
with short Egyptian looking Humans on it, maybe.
It's all a story, anyway.

Hey, if Pluto hears we have so many funny stories on planet Earth,
Pluto might come around and bump off Planet-X !!!

__________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bast
2012-08-05 19:57:50 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> In honor of nuking the piss out of the jap, we will celebrate by
>> landing another rover on the planet Mars. Yipee!
>>

> I am surprised the Liberal bed-wetters have not yet started to
> wail about the coincidence of the dates ... they are usually very
> adept at grasping for straws ... perhaps the Negroid's failures
> and the stupidity of Harry Reid has them pre-occupied ...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

I am forcasting that on the anniversary of that terror and U.S. Disgrace
(only country in history who was pathetic enough to actually USE A-bombs on
civilians)

Hagar hvac and saul will all post here and prove the U.S. hasn't improved a
bit in all those years

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> In honor of nuking the piss out of the jap, we will celebrate by
>>> landing another rover on the planet Mars. Yipee!
>>>

>> I am surprised the Liberal bed-wetters have not yet started to
>> wail about the coincidence of the dates ... they are usually very
>> adept at grasping for straws ... perhaps the Negroid's failures
>> and the stupidity of Harry Reid has them pre-occupied ...
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
>

> I am forcasting that on the anniversary of that terror and U.S. Disgrace
> (only country in history who was pathetic enough to actually USE A-bombs
> on civilians)
>
> Hagar hvac and saul will all post here and prove the U.S. hasn't improved
> a bit in all those years

Once again Liberal assholes insist on proving that stupidity reigns
supreme among their ranks.
Japan swore that they would fight to the last man.
They proved that time and time again on many of the Pacific islands they
occupied, by either getting shot or cooked, compliments of powerful flame
throwers by the US military, or, as a last resort, by committing suicide
when cornered and out of ammo. Surrender was not in their dictionary.

The US cleaned up all the islands by killing the gooks or enabling them to
do the job themselves.

Now the mainland is the last holdout. Knowing their determination to choose
death over surrender or capture made it actually quite easy for the US to
drop the two bombs. The Japs would have taken the first one as an
aberration, so the decision was made to drop the second one, saving probably
millions of US service men's lives. Nobody really gave a flying fuck about
the aggressors (Japs or Krauts, for that matter).

War in not a walk in the park, Bast, it is an "I win and you die"
proposition, that unfortunately cowards like you Liberals cannot comprehend
or come to terms with. You want to sit in a circle, hold hands and sing
kumbaya, while the enemy carves off your countrymen's heads and parades them
on spears, while hanging their bodies from overpasses.

But we do need cowards like you, Bast ... we appreciate hair dressers,
interior designers and cocksuckers in the Catro district
of San Francisco.

Bast
2012-08-05 23:31:24 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I am surprised the Liberal bed-wetters have not yet started to
>>> wail about the coincidence of the dates ... they are usually very
>>> adept at grasping for straws ... perhaps the Negroid's failures
>>> and the stupidity of Harry Reid has them pre-occupied ...
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
>>

>> I am forcasting that on the anniversary of that terror and U.S.
>> Disgrace (only country in history who was pathetic enough to actually
>> USE A-bombs on civilians)
>>
>> Hagar hvac and saul will all post here and prove the U.S. hasn't
>> improved a bit in all those years
>
> Once again Liberal assholes insist on proving that stupidity reigns
> supreme among their ranks.
> Japan swore that they would fight to the last man.
> They proved that time and time again on many of the Pacific islands they
> occupied, by either getting shot or cooked, compliments of powerful
> flame throwers by the US military, or, as a last resort, by committing
> suicide when cornered and out of ammo. Surrender was not in their
> dictionary.
> The US cleaned up all the islands by killing the gooks or enabling them
> to do the job themselves.
>
> Now the mainland is the last holdout. Knowing their determination to
> choose death over surrender or capture made it actually quite easy for
> the US to drop the two bombs. The Japs would have taken the first one
> as an aberration, so the decision was made to drop the second one,
> saving probably millions of US service men's lives. Nobody really gave
> a flying fuck about the aggressors (Japs or Krauts, for that matter).
>
> War in not a walk in the park, Bast, it is an "I win and you die"
> proposition, that unfortunately cowards like you Liberals cannot
> comprehend or come to terms with. You want to sit in a circle, hold
> hands and sing kumbaya, while the enemy carves off your countrymen's
> heads and parades them on spears, while hanging their bodies from
> overpasses.
> But we do need cowards like you, Bast ... we appreciate hair dressers,
> interior designers and cocksuckers in the Catro district
> of San Francisco.

You are posting a day early,...come back and bitch tomorrow.