Research Discussion: Painus Has Run

Painus Has Run

After his brief return trip where he tried out his 'copyright
infringement' gambit (and failed at it btw), Painus has once again left
in disgrace. I will humbly take personal credit for this. I boxed him
into a logical corner and rather than face the music, he ran away.

You're welcome.

On 8/5/2012 7:45 AM, HVAC wrote:

> After his brief return trip where he tried out his 'copyright
> infringement' gambit (and failed at it btw), Painus has once again left
> in disgrace. I will humbly take personal credit for this. I boxed him
> into a logical corner and rather than face the music, he ran away.

Or maybe it was that I discussed his personal medical problems, like this:

I've noticed you doing that a lot lately...'Laughing Your Balls Off. and
'Laughing Your Ass Off'. Does this tie in with what you recently told me
about the 'problems' you were having in those areas of your body?

Is it some sort of a subliminal message?

Again, as my BEST friend on usenet, I'm here for ya big guy.

Rest assured that anything you tell me will be held in the STRICTEST of
confidence. I'd be willing to swear to god on that.

Perhaps he wanted this 'issue' to be kept secret? The only thing I can
do is apologize from the bottom of my heart and say in my own defense
that HE (Painus) is the one that mentioned it to me in the first place.

You know, I am such an open and honest person that sometimes I forget
that others aren't as forthcoming as myself.

Smiler
2012-08-05 23:41:46 EST
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 09:27:12 -0400, HVAC wrote:

> On 8/5/2012 7:45 AM, HVAC wrote:
>>

>> After his brief return trip where he tried out his 'copyright
>> infringement' gambit (and failed at it btw), Painus has once again left
>> in disgrace. I will humbly take personal credit for this. I boxed him
>> into a logical corner and rather than face the music, he ran away.
>

> Or maybe it was that I discussed his personal medical problems, like this:
>
> I've noticed you doing that a lot lately...'Laughing Your Balls Off. and
> 'Laughing Your Ass Off'. Does this tie in with what you recently told me
> about the 'problems' you were having in those areas of your body?
>
> Is it some sort of a subliminal message?
>

> Again, as my BEST friend on usenet, I'm here for ya big guy.
>
> Rest assured that anything you tell me will be held in the STRICTEST of
> confidence. I'd be willing to swear to god on that.
>

> Perhaps he wanted this 'issue' to be kept secret? The only thing I can do
> is apologize from the bottom of my heart and say in my own defense that HE
> (Painus) is the one that mentioned it to me in the first place.
>
> You know, I am such an open and honest person that sometimes I forget that
> others aren't as forthcoming as myself.

With his E.D. problem, getting as far as the first coming is difficult. He
doesn't even think as far as the forthcoming...

--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

On 8/5/2012 11:41 PM, Smiler wrote:

>> Rest assured that anything you tell me will be held in the STRICTEST of
>> confidence. I'd be willing to swear to god on that.
>>

>> Perhaps he wanted this 'issue' to be kept secret? The only thing I can do
>> is apologize from the bottom of my heart and say in my own defense that HE
>> (Painus) is the one that mentioned it to me in the first place.
>>
>> You know, I am such an open and honest person that sometimes I forget that
>> others aren't as forthcoming as myself.
>
> With his E.D. problem, getting as far as the first coming is difficult. He
> doesn't even think as far as the forthcoming...

LOL!

Herbert Glazier
2012-08-07 09:30:55 EST
On Aug 5, 11:41 pm, Smiler <Youmus...@JoeKing.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 09:27:12 -0400, HVAC wrote:
> > On 8/5/2012 7:45 AM, HVAC wrote:
>
> >> After his brief return trip where he tried out his 'copyright
> >> infringement' gambit (and failed at it btw), Painus has once again left
> >> in disgrace. I will humbly take personal credit for this. I boxed him
> >> into a logical corner and rather than face the music, he ran away.
>
> > Or maybe it was that I discussed his personal medical problems, like this:
>
> > I've noticed you doing that a lot lately...'Laughing Your Balls Off. and
> > 'Laughing Your Ass Off'. Does this tie in with what you recently told me
> > about the 'problems' you were having in those areas of your body?
>
> > Is it some sort of a subliminal message?
>
> > Again, as my BEST friend on usenet, I'm here for ya big guy.
>
> > Rest assured that anything you tell me will be held in the STRICTEST of
> > confidence. I'd be willing to swear to god on that.
>
> > Perhaps he wanted this 'issue' to be kept secret?  The only thing I can do
> > is apologize from the bottom of my heart and say in my own defense that HE
> > (Painus) is the one that mentioned it to me in the first place.
>
> > You know, I am such an open and honest person that sometimes I forget that
> > others aren't as forthcoming as myself.
>
> With his E.D. problem, getting as far as the first coming is difficult. He
> doesn't even think as far as the forthcoming...
>
> --
> Smiler,
>
> The godless one. a.a.# 2279
>
> All gods are tailored to order. They're made to
>
> exactly fit the prejudices of their believers.

The 3 hate mongers make it very hard for nice people to keep on
posting here. Many have left. nightbat got much abuse. His kids asked
him not to post. My daughter Sheri asked me not to post. I'm sure
Painius must ask himself. "Is it worth it"? . These 3 low wit low
life's relate to stepping in shit. TreBert

On 8/7/2012 9:30 AM, herbert glazier wrote:

> The 3 hate mongers make it very hard for nice people to keep on
> posting here. Many have left. nightbat got much abuse.

He deserved it. And see how it worked out for HIM?

> His kids asked him not to post.

How did his kids know he posted to newsgroups?

> My daughter Sheri asked me not to post.

How does she know you post to newsgroups?

> I'm sure Painius must ask himself. "Is it worth it"? .

It really must suck to be you or Painus. Before I came here YOU guys ran
things. Any kooky shit you posted went unchallenged. Then *I* came along
and stuck a pin in your party balloon. No longer would you be able to
post your 'theories' without rebuttal from me. No longer would things
like 'ether' or 'god' be accepted without question.

And you don't like it. You don't like someone telling you that you're an
idiot, even tho you are.

Well, get used to it. Whether you reply or not doesn't matter to me.

I will always be here to keep you kooks in check.

You're welcome. And be sure to have a nice day! :-)

Painius
2012-08-10 12:10:56 EST
On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 04:41:46 +0100, Smiler <Youmustbe@JoeKing.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 09:27:12 -0400, HVAC wrote:
>
>> On 8/5/2012 7:45 AM, HVAC wrote:
>>>

>>> After his brief return trip where he tried out his 'copyright
>>> infringement' gambit (and failed at it btw), Painus has once again left
>>> in disgrace. I will humbly take personal credit for this. I boxed him
>>> into a logical corner and rather than face the music, he ran away.
>>

>> Or maybe it was that I discussed his personal medical problems, like this:
>>
>> I've noticed you doing that a lot lately...'Laughing Your Balls Off. and
>> 'Laughing Your Ass Off'. Does this tie in with what you recently told me
>> about the 'problems' you were having in those areas of your body?
>>
>> Is it some sort of a subliminal message?
>>

>> Again, as my BEST friend on usenet, I'm here for ya big guy.
>>
>> Rest assured that anything you tell me will be held in the STRICTEST of
>> confidence. I'd be willing to swear to god on that.
>>

>> Perhaps he wanted this 'issue' to be kept secret? The only thing I can do
>> is apologize from the bottom of my heart and say in my own defense that HE
>> (Painus) is the one that mentioned it to me in the first place.
>>
>> You know, I am such an open and honest person that sometimes I forget that
>> others aren't as forthcoming as myself.
>
>With his E.D. problem, getting as far as the first coming is difficult. He
>doesn't even think as far as the forthcoming...

With your blind-sheep problem, you cannot see that you are actually a
human being, with the ability to realize that atheism is based upon
faith that theists are wrong. So your precious atheism is just as
blind as the theism of believers.

Wake up and open your eyes! Then you may truly have something to
smile about.

--
Indelibly yours,
P* @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

Painius
2012-08-10 12:46:57 EST
On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 06:30:55 -0700 (PDT), herbert glazier
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 5, 11:41 pm, Smiler <Youmus...@JoeKing.com> wrote:

>> > Or maybe it was that I discussed his personal medical problems, like this:
>>
>> > I've noticed you doing that a lot lately...'Laughing Your Balls Off. and
>> > 'Laughing Your Ass Off'. Does this tie in with what you recently told me
>> > about the 'problems' you were having in those areas of your body?
>>
>> > Is it some sort of a subliminal message?
>>
>> > Again, as my BEST friend on usenet, I'm here for ya big guy.
>>
>> > Rest assured that anything you tell me will be held in the STRICTEST of
>> > confidence. I'd be willing to swear to god on that.
>>
>> > Perhaps he wanted this 'issue' to be kept secret?  The only thing I can do
>> > is apologize from the bottom of my heart and say in my own defense that HE
>> > (Painus) is the one that mentioned it to me in the first place.
>>
>> > You know, I am such an open and honest person that sometimes I forget that
>> > others aren't as forthcoming as myself.
>>
>> With his E.D. problem, getting as far as the first coming is difficult. He
>> doesn't even think as far as the forthcoming...
>>
>> --
>> Smiler,
>>
>> The godless one. a.a.# 2279
>>
>> All gods are tailored to order. They're made to
>>
>> exactly fit the prejudices of their believers.
>
>The 3 hate mongers make it very hard for nice people to keep on
>posting here. Many have left. nightbat got much abuse. His kids asked
>him not to post. My daughter Sheri asked me not to post. I'm sure
>Painius must ask himself. "Is it worth it"? . These 3 low wit low
>life's relate to stepping in shit. TreBert

Yes, it does get rather noisy in here, Bert, what with the likes of
Harlow, who posts his scientific plagiarism, and of course Hägar, who
mostly posts his Liberal-mouthed political "astronomy", and then
there's Saul, who mostly posts his ko0ky ALLCAPS hate posts.

But I do still like to read *your* posts, for sometimes you have a way
of jarring my imagination. And I like to read Odysseus, Double-A,
Greysky, Jeff, and a few others who post from time to time. There is
also an element of "nostalgia" in effect here. I miss the awesome
discussions we had in the past with oc and so many others. Not only
have I learned a great deal from this newsgroup, I also still have
times when lurkers email me about one of my posts that jars *their*
imaginations.

So yes, I think it's still worth it in some ways. But where I used to
almost *hate* to be away from the groups when I had to work, now I
find myself thinking very little about that when I'm away. There have
been times when I couldn't wait to get back here to read the great
threads. Now there are few *good* threads to beckon me.

Anyway, keep in there pitchin', and I will keep in there readin', and
sometimes swingin' at, your pitches. LOL !

--
Indelibly yours,
P* @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"Instructors open the door; you must enter by yourself."

On 8/10/2012 12:46 PM, Painius wrote:

> But I do still like to read *your* posts, for sometimes you have a way
> of jarring my imagination. And I like to read Odysseus, Double-A,
> Greysky, Jeff, and a few others who post from time to time. There is
> also an element of "nostalgia" in effect here. I miss the awesome
> discussions we had in the past with oc and so many others. Not only
> have I learned a great deal from this newsgroup, I also still have
> times when lurkers email me about one of my posts that jars *their*
> imaginations.

Why am I not shocked that the list of people you mentioned are all the
weirdos. whiners, and wanna-be's who suck up to you?

Is that just a coincidence?

The days of everyone agreeing with your bullshit science/religion is
over. If you EVER expect the days of unbridled kookiness to return,
forget about it. *I* am here now to slap each and every one of you kooks
right in the face. I won't be leaving anytime soon.

You're welcome.

On 8/10/2012 12:10 PM, Painius wrote:

>>> I've noticed you doing that a lot lately...'Laughing Your Balls Off. and
>>> 'Laughing Your Ass Off'. Does this tie in with what you recently told me
>>> about the 'problems' you were having in those areas of your body?
>>>
>>> Is it some sort of a subliminal message?
>>>

>>> Again, as my BEST friend on usenet, I'm here for ya big guy.
>>>
>>> Rest assured that anything you tell me will be held in the STRICTEST of
>>> confidence. I'd be willing to swear to god on that.
>>>

> With your blind-sheep problem, you cannot see that you are actually a
> human being, with the ability to realize that atheism is based upon
> faith that theists are wrong. So your precious atheism is just as
> blind as the theism of believers.
>
> Wake up and open your eyes! Then you may truly have something to
> smile about.

So was Smiler correct, Painus? Is that the 'issue' you have? E.D.?

Again, rest assured that anything you tell me will be held in the
STRICTEST of confidence. I'd be willing to swear to god on that.