Research Discussion: Really, Really Disgusting ...

Really, Really Disgusting ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Thanks, Obama.
Most of it is YOUR doing, along with Nancy and Harry.

http://www.staged.com/video?v=Klmb

Clave
2012-08-04 20:23:14 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thanks, Obama.
> Most of it is YOUR doing, along with Nancy and Harry.

What a drama queen.

Bast
2012-08-05 07:29:15 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Thanks, Obama.
> Most of it is YOUR doing, along with Nancy and Harry.
>
> http://www.staged.com/video?v=Klmb

"In the W years it SPIKED"......<Giggle>
Oh Hagar, do you even check these links ?

"Bast" wrote in message news:jvllec$kd8$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> Thanks, Obama.
> Most of it is YOUR doing, along with Nancy and Harry.
>
> http://www.staged.com/video?v=Klmb

"In the W years it SPIKED"......<Giggle>
Oh Hagar, do you even check these links ?
*************************************
Of course he doesn't - he just posts whatever Rush tells him to.

Bast
2012-08-05 08:50:58 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:jvllec$kd8$1@dont-email.me...
>

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Thanks, Obama.
>> Most of it is YOUR doing, along with Nancy and Harry.
>>
>> http://www.staged.com/video?v=Klmb
>

> "In the W years it SPIKED"......<Giggle>
> Oh Hagar, do you even check these links ?
> *************************************
> Of course he doesn't - he just posts whatever Rush tells him to.

Oh no, not Rush anymore.
Hags abandoned him when he started to say that 9/11 was really starting to
look to him like an inside job.

Now hags follows the gosple of FOX pretty boy Bill O'Reilly

On 8/5/2012 8:50 AM, Bast wrote:

> Oh no, not Rush anymore.
> Hags abandoned him when he started to say that 9/11 was really starting to
> look to him like an inside job.
>
> Now hags follows the gosple of FOX pretty boy Bill O'Reilly

You know who's show I used really enjoy? G. Gordon Liddy.
Liddy actually DID stuff. Liddy is one of my heroes, even tho I hate
Nixon and would piss on his grave.

Limbaugh and O'Reilly, have done NOTHING. Two blowhards.

Free Lunch
2012-08-05 12:17:32 EST
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 09:02:08 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.atheism:

>On 8/5/2012 8:50 AM, Bast wrote:
>>

>> Oh no, not Rush anymore.
>> Hags abandoned him when he started to say that 9/11 was really starting to
>> look to him like an inside job.
>>
>> Now hags follows the gosple of FOX pretty boy Bill O'Reilly
>

>You know who's show I used really enjoy? G. Gordon Liddy.

A criminal.

>Liddy actually DID stuff. Liddy is one of my heroes, even tho I hate
>Nixon and would piss on his grave.
>
>Limbaugh and O'Reilly, have done NOTHING. Two blowhards.

Limbaugh is a criminal, why don't you like him?

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks, Obama.
>> Most of it is YOUR doing, along with Nancy and Harry.
>
> What a drama queen.

I figured human garbage like you would have no other comment.
The truth hurts, don't it, Clavidiot ...

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Thanks, Obama.
>> Most of it is YOUR doing, along with Nancy and Harry.
>>
>> http://www.staged.com/video?v=Klmb
>

> "In the W years it SPIKED"......<Giggle>
> Oh Hagar, do you even check these links ?

So, you're even too stupid to read a chart ... you are
indeed a Liberal, Bastie-boi ...

> Notroll2012 wrote:
>> "Bast" wrote in message news:jvllec$kd8$1@dont-email.me...
>>

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Thanks, Obama.
>>> Most of it is YOUR doing, along with Nancy and Harry.
>>>
>>> http://www.staged.com/video?v=Klmb
>>

>> "In the W years it SPIKED"......<Giggle>
>> Oh Hagar, do you even check these links ?
>> *************************************
>> Of course he doesn't - he just posts whatever Rush tells him to.
>

> Oh no, not Rush anymore.
> Hags abandoned him when he started to say that 9/11 was really starting to
> look to him like an inside job.
>
> Now hags follows the gosple of FOX pretty boy Bill O'Reilly

Pretty boy O'Reilly would make mince-meat out of Stupid fucker Chris
Matthews ... your shining representative on the drive-by, almost bankrupt,
garbage media.

Fox rules. You probably thing the "wealthy" are financing its
success and dominance over ALL other Liberal News Channels.

PS: it's "gospel", you idiot. (I don't really give a fuck how they spell it
in other countries, you pea-brained Muff-Diva) ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)