Research Discussion: A Question ...

A Question ...

If the Magic Negro gets re-elected, will he blame himself
for the "mess" he inherited from Barrack Obama, or is
George Bush going to be the fall guy for the continued
downhill slide of the coming four years as well ????

"Hägar" wrote in message news:d682$501d92d1$453ebb0b$23784@EVERESTKC.NET...

If the Magic Negro gets re-elected, will he blame himself
for the "mess" he inherited from Barrack Obama, or is
George Bush going to be the fall guy for the continued
downhill slide of the coming four years as well ????

He'll blame trailer dwelling crackers for eating excess cheese. That's you,
you teatarded fuckstick.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Bast
2012-08-04 17:58:27 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> If the Magic Negro gets re-elected, will he blame himself
> for the "mess" he inherited from Barrack Obama, or is
> George Bush going to be the fall guy for the continued
> downhill slide of the coming four years as well ????

Well,....Bush just denied there were any problems, then locked himself away
at his ranch or endless international trips, for most of his last term.
.....Does Obama have a ranch ?

Antares 531
2012-08-04 18:15:44 EST
On Sat, 4 Aug 2012 17:58:27 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Hägar wrote:
>> If the Magic Negro gets re-elected, will he blame himself
>> for the "mess" he inherited from Barrack Obama, or is
>> George Bush going to be the fall guy for the continued
>> downhill slide of the coming four years as well ????
>

>Well,....Bush just denied there were any problems, then locked himself away
>at his ranch or endless international trips, for most of his last term.
>.....Does Obama have a ranch ?

Did Bush have a Republican congress while he was doing this?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> If the Magic Negro gets re-elected, will he blame himself
>> for the "mess" he inherited from Barrack Obama, or is
>> George Bush going to be the fall guy for the continued
>> downhill slide of the coming four years as well ????
>

> Well,....Bush just denied there were any problems, then locked himself
> away at his ranch or endless international trips,

Endless International Trips ????
You are retarded, aren't you. You have him mixed up with
the resident Negroid (they don't want me to say Nigger any
more). It appears that calling a spade a spade is racist ...who'd
a thunk ...

But please, do list the itinerary of his "international travels".

G=EMC^2
2012-08-04 19:31:18 EST
On Aug 4, 5:58 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > If the Magic Negro gets re-elected, will he blame himself
> > for the "mess" he inherited from Barrack Obama, or is
> > George Bush going to be the fall guy for the continued
> > downhill slide of the coming four years as well ????
>
> Well,....Bush just denied there were any problems, then locked himself away
> at his ranch or endless international trips, for most of his last term.
> .....Does Obama have a ranch ?

It will take 50 years for USA to recover from the damage done by Bush
& Cheney. Think 3 wars Think 15,000,000,000,000 in the red. Think
Severn Trent Mafia becoming the government. TRebert

On Sat, 4 Aug 2012 14:15:54 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If... gets re-elected...

You can say,
thank God
it's not the leader
of North Korea.

And...

This is better than living on Pluto !!!

http://starryskies.com/articles/dln/7-99/pluto.jpg

___________________________________

__________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bast
2012-08-04 20:03:22 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> If the Magic Negro gets re-elected, will he blame himself
>>> for the "mess" he inherited from Barrack Obama, or is
>>> George Bush going to be the fall guy for the continued
>>> downhill slide of the coming four years as well ????
>>

>> Well,....Bush just denied there were any problems, then locked himself
>> away at his ranch or endless international trips,
>
> Endless International Trips ????
> You are retarded, aren't you. You have him mixed up with
> the resident Negroid (they don't want me to say Nigger any
> more). It appears that calling a spade a spade is racist ...who'd
> a thunk ...
>
> But please, do list the itinerary of his "international travels".

Oh how soon you forget the incident where a shoe was thrown at him.
Even the European's didn't want him around. And he had to sneak around
quietly

So much of the time he had to hide at his ranch, or the Americans would have
"thrown" bullets.
And as long as he stayed out of D.C., his ratings soared to almost 20%

Clave

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Well,....Bush just denied there were any problems, then locked himself
>>> away at his ranch or endless international trips,
>>
>> Endless International Trips ????
>> You are retarded, aren't you. You have him mixed up with
>> the resident Negroid (they don't want me to say Nigger any
>> more). It appears that calling a spade a spade is racist ...who'd
>> a thunk ...
>>
>> But please, do list the itinerary of his "international travels".
>

> Oh how soon you forget the incident where a shoe was thrown at him.

Or groping the German Chancellor...

> Even the European's didn't want him around. And he had to sneak around
> quietly
>
> So much of the time he had to hide at his ranch, or the Americans would
> have "thrown" bullets.
> And as long as he stayed out of D.C., his ratings soared to almost 20%

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Well,....Bush just denied there were any problems, then locked himself
>>> away at his ranch or endless international trips,
>>
>> Endless International Trips ????
>> You are retarded, aren't you. You have him mixed up with
>> the resident Negroid (they don't want me to say Nigger any
>> more). It appears that calling a spade a spade is racist ...who'd
>> a thunk ...
>>
>> But please, do list the itinerary of his "international travels".
>

> Oh how soon you forget the incident where a shoe was thrown at him.

*** He went to visit the new leadership of Iraq, put there with our money,
troops and patience, you ignorant dick ...

> Even the European's didn't want him around. And he had to sneak around
> quietly
>
> So much of the time he had to hide at his ranch, or the Americans would
> have "thrown" bullets.
> And as long as he stayed out of D.C., his ratings soared to almost 20%

*** At his worst, he did better than the Nigger. November will tell that
tale so that even dumb-asses like you and that mental midget Clave can
understand it. Thank you Harry Reid for sinking the Democrat's own fucking
boat. What a dufus ...