Research Discussion: A Great Way To Spend 7 Minutes

A Great Way To Spend 7 Minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJpf6tidn0&feature=related

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:48:54 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJpf6tidn0

Classic Stuff.

Last night I was watching the year 1956
black & white film archives of Australian horse racing.
( for an hour !!! )

I know,
I'm getting weirder,
but honestly there was so much crap on television.

However, yes, I'm, weird,
because all television, to me,
is crap compared to my favorite video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao

" Abduction Diaries - Entf├╝hrungstageb├╝cher 1/5 "

WARNING: WEIRD !!!

_________________________________

LOL

__________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:48:54 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJpf6tidn0
>
> Classic Stuff.
>
> Last night I was watching the year 1956
> black& white film archives of Australian horse racing.
> ( for an hour !!! )
>
> I know,
> I'm getting weirder,
> but honestly there was so much crap on television.

Yesterday I watched the B & W 1957 classic monster movie, The Monster
That Challenged The World. Not on did this monster not challenge the
world, it really didn't even challenge southern California. I think it
killed a total of 2-3 people. The ending was the worst conceivable.

I loved it.

Mike Painter
2012-07-29 15:31:23 EST
On 7/29/2012 8:48 AM, HVAC wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJpf6tidn0&feature=related

The glass breaking scene was a hoot.

When you use a proper tool (even a car antenna) it goes a bit better.

The first time most firefighters do it in training with a center punch
they make this odd little sound, sort of a muffled "oh".

I stopped watching what they did and watched the surprise on their face.

MarkA
2012-07-29 16:39:31 EST
On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 14:32:04 -0400, HVAC wrote:

> On 7/29/2012 1:41 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:48:54 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJpf6tidn0
>>
>> Classic Stuff.
>>
>> Last night I was watching the year 1956 black& white film archives of
>> Australian horse racing.
>> ( for an hour !!! )
>>
>> I know,
>> I'm getting weirder,
>> but honestly there was so much crap on television.
>

> Yesterday I watched the B & W 1957 classic monster movie, The Monster That
> Challenged The World. Not on did this monster not challenge the world, it
> really didn't even challenge southern California. I think it killed a
> total of 2-3 people. The ending was the worst conceivable.
>
> I loved it.

You can't top "The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms". My all-time favorite.

--
MarkA

If you can read this, you can stop reading now.

Christopher A. Lee
2012-07-29 17:08:53 EST
On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 12:31:23 -0700, Mike Painter
<*r@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 7/29/2012 8:48 AM, HVAC wrote:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJpf6tidn0&feature=related
>>

>The glass breaking scene was a hoot.
>
>When you use a proper tool (even a car antenna) it goes a bit better.
>
>The first time most firefighters do it in training with a center punch
>they make this odd little sound, sort of a muffled "oh".

An automatic centre punch was one of the chosen ways thieves would
break in to steal the car radio.

New window needed.

Other ones were to force a screwdriver into the lock, knock it
sideways and then twist the entire lock in the door.

New door skin, locks and paint matching job needed.

And using a crowbar to force open the top of the door, them their own
weight to pull it back before reaching in to unlock it.

Complete new door and matching paint job needed

I had all these.

All to get at a radio they could sell to a stranger in the pub for a
few pounds and which itself cost more than a hundred to replace.

The worst I had was when they broke into the car (by barreling the
lock in the door), and tried to break the steering lock by putting a
length of scaffolding tube through the steering wheel and pounding
against the lock.

Instead they sheared the steering wheel off the steering column.

>I stopped watching what they did and watched the surprise on their face.

K*@baawa.com
2012-07-29 19:12:53 EST
On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:39:31 -0400, MarkA <someone@somewhere.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 14:32:04 -0400, HVAC wrote:

>>> Classic Stuff.
>>>
>>> Last night I was watching the year 1956 black& white film archives of
>>> Australian horse racing.
>>> ( for an hour !!! )
>>>
>>> I know,
>>> I'm getting weirder,
>>> but honestly there was so much crap on television.
>>

>> Yesterday I watched the B & W 1957 classic monster movie, The Monster That
>> Challenged The World. Not on did this monster not challenge the world, it
>> really didn't even challenge southern California. I think it killed a
>> total of 2-3 people. The ending was the worst conceivable.
>>
>> I loved it.
>
>You can't top "The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms". My all-time favorite.

I think "Them" is a good challenge.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Painius
2012-07-30 13:13:56 EST
On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:48:54 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJpf6tidn0&feature=related

LOL

What was that one where Painius was too big for his britches?

--
Indelibly yours,
P* @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

MarkA
2012-07-30 18:03:50 EST
On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:12:53 -0700, knight wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:39:31 -0400, MarkA <someone@somewhere.invalid>
> wrote:

>>> Yesterday I watched the B & W 1957 classic monster movie, The Monster
>>> That Challenged The World. Not on did this monster not challenge the
>>> world, it really didn't even challenge southern California. I think it
>>> killed a total of 2-3 people. The ending was the worst conceivable.
>>>
>>> I loved it.
>>
>>You can't top "The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms". My all-time favorite.
>
> I think "Them" is a good challenge.

Fiend without a Face? The scene of the little brains with spinal cords
flying through the air was priceless!

I also am very fond of the scene in "I Married a Monster from Outer Space"
when the unplug the machine that gives the aliens their form, and they
melt into jelly.

--

On 7/30/2012 6:03 PM, MarkA wrote:

> Fiend without a Face? The scene of the little brains with spinal cords
> flying through the air was priceless!
>
> I also am very fond of the scene in "I Married a Monster from Outer Space"
> when the unplug the machine that gives the aliens their form, and they
> melt into jelly.

How about, The Tingler?