Research Discussion: It's Called A Negroid A-blathering ...

It's Called A Negroid A-blathering ...
Posts: 9

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-07-28 21:59:06 EST
Check Part #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDIjGsBEP8&feature=player_embedded

Of course the Liberals think it's the gospel of the Messiah ...
Poor demented Loons ...



Bast
2012-07-29 13:53:25 EST
These are only a couple of reasons why the GOP have given Obama his
first,..and second wins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbkFpAA4CA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYH0HD2CpXQ&feature=related








H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Check Part #2
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDIjGsBEP8&feature=player_embedded
>
> Of course the Liberals think it's the gospel of the Messiah ...
> Poor demented Loons ...



Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-07-30 01:26:06 EST


Nice videos thanks.

I'm mostly a nice guy like Ron Paul.

And if I was President of Israelis and Zionists and Russians and
Americans and Churches and Several Species of Extraterrestrials from
the year 1920 and/or 1930 and/or 1940 and/or 1970, etc...
The Japanese would own the World now and you and I would be something
like this...

http://prisonphotography.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/santotomas4.jpg
And Chained Everyday.
I bet it has happened on other planets.

They were tough times.
And these times today we all just have enough Freedom.
Chinese and American workers today do just have enough freedom to get
an education on the internet in their spare time and become something
amazing and/or do something amazing for the good of Humanity and/or
Money, etc.

But if anyone studies half of what I have,
they will know that these times now are very tough times indeed also.

I think about the "Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intelligence data
everyday. I pick it, I try to debunk it, I go on and on.
And I will till the day I die and after I'm dead.

I bet that intel is true,
and that is what we are faced with...
all of known history and events, plus the
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intelligence data.

And I would rather know. I love it.
It all makes me love the Galaxy and Universe more,
the more I learn. The more I think about it all.
The more I can see options and possibilities and plans too.
The more I can see how others have learned things and tried so hard
also.

It's all a heck of a ride,
but way better than being a Sloth...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloth


P.S.
"open debate is good"

"we grow through conflict"

"people have to want freedom and strive for it"

"not everyone has the same opportunity"

"the world is not fair"

"we have to work hard for what we earn"

"the world is full of people and all of us have different feelings"




_____________________________________________________






On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:53:25 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>These are only a couple of reasons why the GOP have given Obama his
>first,..and second wins
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbkFpAA4CA&feature=related
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYH0HD2CpXQ&feature=related
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Hägar wrote:
>> Check Part #2
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDIjGsBEP8&feature=player_embedded
>>
>> Of course the Liberals think it's the gospel of the Messiah ...
>> Poor demented Loons ...






________________________________________________


__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof




Brad Guth
2012-07-30 02:46:46 EST
On Jul 28, 6:59 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Check Part #2
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDIjGsBEP8&feature=player_embedded
>
> Of course the Liberals think it's the gospel of the Messiah ...
> Poor demented Loons ...

The only serious mistake that President BHO hasn't made, is the same
one that got JFK killed.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-07-30 03:39:14 EST
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:26:06 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>
>
>Nice videos thanks.
>
>I'm mostly a nice guy like Ron Paul.

Aye !!!
What does Ron Paul know about the mothmen.
What does Ron Paul know about The Disclosure Project.
What does Ron Paul know about the MIBs.
What does Ron Paul know about the Milky Way Galaxy.
What does Ron Paul know about other Dimensions.
I wonder if Ron Paul ever watched all of Unsolved Mysteries "UFO
Files".
What does Ron Paul know about, yes, on and on...

If I was President, there is no-way I would cut back on Military
Spending.

I smile about Haliburton // $892,823 toilet seats.

But in reality after all my research...
we need the Internet and Military.

And like I have said before,
the nicest ET cases and nicest UFO close encounter cases I have
studied about all have advanced defense military devices, etc.

P.S.
Sorry Dear Lovely Ron Paul, but you are just too nice.
The mothman would stick a straw in your ear and suck the sweet brain
juice out.



___________________________________



>And if I was President of Israelis and Zionists and Russians and
>Americans and Churches and Several Species of Extraterrestrials from
>the year 1920 and/or 1930 and/or 1940 and/or 1970, etc...
>The Japanese would own the World now and you and I would be something
>like this...
>
>http://prisonphotography.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/santotomas4.jpg
> And Chained Everyday.
> I bet it has happened on other planets.
>
>They were tough times.
>And these times today we all just have enough Freedom.
>Chinese and American workers today do just have enough freedom to get
>an education on the internet in their spare time and become something
>amazing and/or do something amazing for the good of Humanity and/or
>Money, etc.
>
>But if anyone studies half of what I have,
>they will know that these times now are very tough times indeed also.
>
>I think about the "Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intelligence data
>everyday. I pick it, I try to debunk it, I go on and on.
>And I will till the day I die and after I'm dead.
>
>I bet that intel is true,
>and that is what we are faced with...
>all of known history and events, plus the
>"Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intelligence data.
>
>And I would rather know. I love it.
>It all makes me love the Galaxy and Universe more,
>the more I learn. The more I think about it all.
>The more I can see options and possibilities and plans too.
>The more I can see how others have learned things and tried so hard
>also.
>
>It's all a heck of a ride,
>but way better than being a Sloth...
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloth
>
>
>P.S.
>"open debate is good"
>
>"we grow through conflict"
>
>"people have to want freedom and strive for it"
>
>"not everyone has the same opportunity"
>
>"the world is not fair"
>
>"we have to work hard for what we earn"
>
>"the world is full of people and all of us have different feelings"
>
>
>
>
>_____________________________________________________
>
>
>
>
>
>
>On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:53:25 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>These are only a couple of reasons why the GOP have given Obama his
>>first,..and second wins
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbkFpAA4CA&feature=related
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYH0HD2CpXQ&feature=related
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Hägar wrote:
>>> Check Part #2
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDIjGsBEP8&feature=player_embedded
>>>
>>> Of course the Liberals think it's the gospel of the Messiah ...
>>> Poor demented Loons ...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>________________________________________________

__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof




G=EMC^2
2012-07-30 09:11:05 EST
On Jul 30, 2:46 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 6:59 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Check Part #2
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDIjGsBEP8&feature=player_embedded
>
> > Of course the Liberals think it's the gospel of the Messiah ...
> > Poor demented Loons ...
>
> The only serious mistake that President BHO hasn't made, is the same
> one that got JFK killed.

Godfather is in control of Washington "Lock Stock and Barrel" Is
congress going after the Mafia. Is Justice Dept. Is FBI Afghan war is
the war over poppies. Ask "Why is the name "MAFIA" not used on TV Not
used in Movies Not used in the Press. The reason "Godfather will not
allow it". Get the picture yet? TreBert PS Kicker is Severn Trent
Avatar owns USA prisons Ha Ha Ha

HVAC
2012-07-30 09:37:55 EST
On 7/30/2012 9:11 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
>
> Godfather is in control of Washington "Lock Stock and Barrel"

That means that the mafia controls Obama.
So why do you love him so much?















--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-07-30 17:45:54 EST
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 19:39:14 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:26:06 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>Nice videos thanks.
>>
>>I'm mostly a nice guy like Ron Paul.
>
>Aye !!!
>What does Ron Paul know about the mothmen.
>What does Ron Paul know about The Disclosure Project.
>What does Ron Paul know about the MIBs.
>What does Ron Paul know about the Milky Way Galaxy.
>What does Ron Paul know about other Dimensions.
>I wonder if Ron Paul ever watched all of Unsolved Mysteries "UFO
>Files".
>What does Ron Paul know about, yes, on and on...
>
>If I was President, there is no-way I would cut back on Military
>Spending.
>
>I smile about Haliburton // $892,823 toilet seats.
>
>But in reality after all my research...
>we need the Internet and Military.
>
>And like I have said before,
>the nicest ET cases and nicest UFO close encounter cases I have
>studied about all have advanced defense military devices, etc.
>
>P.S.
>Sorry Dear Lovely Ron Paul, but you are just too nice.
>The mothman would stick a straw in your ear and suck the sweet brain
>juice out.

Ron Paul ...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Ron_Paul_and_Extraterrestrials.jpg


________________________________________________________________

>
>
>___________________________________
>
>
>
>>And if I was President of Israelis and Zionists and Russians and
>>Americans and Churches and Several Species of Extraterrestrials from
>>the year 1920 and/or 1930 and/or 1940 and/or 1970, etc...
>>The Japanese would own the World now and you and I would be something
>>like this...
>>
>>http://prisonphotography.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/santotomas4.jpg
>> And Chained Everyday.
>> I bet it has happened on other planets.
>>
>>They were tough times.
>>And these times today we all just have enough Freedom.
>>Chinese and American workers today do just have enough freedom to get
>>an education on the internet in their spare time and become something
>>amazing and/or do something amazing for the good of Humanity and/or
>>Money, etc.
>>
>>But if anyone studies half of what I have,
>>they will know that these times now are very tough times indeed also.
>>
>>I think about the "Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intelligence data
>>everyday. I pick it, I try to debunk it, I go on and on.
>>And I will till the day I die and after I'm dead.
>>
>>I bet that intel is true,
>>and that is what we are faced with...
>>all of known history and events, plus the
>>"Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intelligence data.
>>
>>And I would rather know. I love it.
>>It all makes me love the Galaxy and Universe more,
>>the more I learn. The more I think about it all.
>>The more I can see options and possibilities and plans too.
>>The more I can see how others have learned things and tried so hard
>>also.
>>
>>It's all a heck of a ride,
>>but way better than being a Sloth...
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloth
>>
>>
>>P.S.
>>"open debate is good"
>>
>>"we grow through conflict"
>>
>>"people have to want freedom and strive for it"
>>
>>"not everyone has the same opportunity"
>>
>>"the world is not fair"
>>
>>"we have to work hard for what we earn"
>>
>>"the world is full of people and all of us have different feelings"
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>_____________________________________________________
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:53:25 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>These are only a couple of reasons why the GOP have given Obama his
>>>first,..and second wins
>>>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbkFpAA4CA&feature=related
>>>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYH0HD2CpXQ&feature=related
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Hägar wrote:
>>>> Check Part #2
>>>>
>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDIjGsBEP8&feature=player_embedded
>>>>
>>>> Of course the Liberals think it's the gospel of the Messiah ...
>>>> Poor demented Loons ...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>________________________________________________
>


__________________




Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof




Notroll2012
2012-07-31 15:30:53 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:f0941$50149912$453ebb0b$10718@EVERESTKC.NET...

Check Part #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDIjGsBEP8&feature=player_embedded

Of course the Liberals think it's the gospel of the Messiah ...
Poor demented Loons ...

**********************************************************

I was cleaning up my iTunes files and realized how many songs there are that
remind me of Hagar:

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron