Research Discussion: Bert Is Fired As Weatherman

Bert Is Fired As Weatherman

This guy RULES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tVEPvXBEOSE

Bert: You need to put some pizazz in your reports.

Bjacoby
2012-07-28 14:29:56 EST
On 7/28/2012 1:49 PM, HVAC wrote:

> This guy RULES!
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tVEPvXBEOSE
>

> Bert: You need to put some pizazz in your reports.

Obviously this weatherman is NOT too stupid to study science and
believe! Once the "global warming" alarmist infect science it just
seems to spread unchecked.

G=EMC^2
2012-07-28 19:53:40 EST
On Jul 28, 2:29 pm, bjacoby <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
> On 7/28/2012 1:49 PM, HVAC wrote:
>

> > This guy RULES!
>
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tVEPvXBEOSE
>
> > Bert: You need to put some pizazz in your reports.
>
> Obviously this weatherman is NOT too stupid to study science and
> believe!  Once the "global warming" alarmist infect science it just
> seems to spread unchecked.

I was never an "alamist" My heavy air theory is now accepted by
Meteorologists It is based on global warming around the world. Only
GOPers that own Progress Energy gives out the PR that global warming
is a conspiracy by liberal democrates. They make tons of money burning
cheap coal.It kills children by giving them lung cancer. GOPers do
not lose any sleep over this. They take no blame for their crimes.
Thing of Penn State. They don't even blush when found in a shower
raping an 8 year old boy. Get the picture yet TreBert

On 7/28/2012 7:53 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tVEPvXBEOSE
>>
>>> Bert: You need to put some pizazz in your reports.
>>
>> Obviously this weatherman is NOT too stupid to study science and
>> believe! Once the "global warming" alarmist infect science it just
>> seems to spread unchecked.
>
> I was never an "alamist" My heavy air theory is now accepted by
> Meteorologists It is based on global warming around the world. Only
> GOPers that own Progress Energy gives out the PR that global warming
> is a conspiracy by liberal democrates. They make tons of money burning
> cheap coal.It kills children by giving them lung cancer. GOPers do
> not lose any sleep over this. They take no blame for their crimes.
> Thing of Penn State. They don't even blush when found in a shower
> raping an 8 year old boy. Get the picture yet TreBert

OK, Bert...You're re-hired.

G=EMC^2
2012-07-31 09:06:53 EST
On Jul 28, 7:53 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 2:29 pm, bjacoby <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
>
> > On 7/28/2012 1:49 PM, HVAC wrote:
>
> > > This guy RULES!
>
> > >https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tVEPvXBEOSE
>
> > > Bert: You need to put some pizazz in your reports.
>
> > Obviously this weatherman is NOT too stupid to study science and
> > believe!  Once the "global warming" alarmist infect science it just
> > seems to spread unchecked.
>
> I was never an "alamist"  My heavy air theory is now accepted by
> Meteorologists It is based on global warming around the world.  Only
> GOPers that own Progress Energy gives out the PR that global warming
> is a conspiracy by liberal democrates. They make tons of money burning
> cheap coal.It kills children by giving them lung cancer.  GOPers do
> not lose any sleep over this. They take no blame for their crimes.
> Thing of Penn State. They don't even blush when found in a shower
> raping an 8 year old boy.  Get the picture yet   TreBert

July going down as hottest in history. Earth's ice melting faster than
ever recorded. Greater floods than ever recorded. Progress Energy
being GOP Mafia has its PR brain washing the public that its "Sun
flaring up". O ya TreBert

G=EMC^2
2012-07-31 09:07:09 EST

On 7/31/2012 9:06 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> July going down as hottest in history.

Excellent, Bert. I'm glad you filed this report promptly.

> Earth's ice melting faster than
> ever recorded. Greater floods than ever recorded.

We've been recording Earth's temperatures for HOW long?
200 years? 300 years?

G=EMC^2
2012-07-31 10:19:57 EST
On Jul 31, 9:06 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 7:53 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Obviously this weatherman is NOT too stupid to study science and
> > > believe!  Once the "global warming" alarmist infect science it just
> > > seems to spread unchecked.
>
> > I was never an "alamist"  My heavy air theory is now accepted by
> > Meteorologists It is based on global warming around the world.  Only
> > GOPers that own Progress Energy gives out the PR that global warming
> > is a conspiracy by liberal democrates. They make tons of money burning
> > cheap coal.It kills children by giving them lung cancer.  GOPers do
> > not lose any sleep over this. They take no blame for their crimes.
> > Thing of Penn State. They don't even blush when found in a shower
> > raping an 8 year old boy.  Get the picture yet   TreBert
>
> July going down as hottest in history. Earth's ice melting faster than
> ever recorded. Greater floods than ever recorded.  Progress Energy
> being GOP Mafia has its PR brain washing the public that its "Sun
> flaring up". O ya   TreBert

Heavy Air holds more heat longer. Heavy Air is made of more water
molecules. What goes up comes down in floods that are the worse in
Earth's history. Heavy air creates tornadoes,and hurricanes with
greater force. Still the weather comes under the uncertainty
principle,and we see our middle states having dry conditions going
back 73 years. TreBert

On 7/31/2012 10:19 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> Heavy Air holds more heat longer. Heavy Air is made of more water
> molecules. What goes up comes down in floods that are the worse in
> Earth's history. Heavy air creates tornadoes,and hurricanes with
> greater force. Still the weather comes under the uncertainty
> principle,and we see our middle states having dry conditions going
> back 73 years. TreBert

Pure trash.

Bjacoby
2012-07-31 13:21:13 EST
On 7/31/2012 9:07 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

>> I was never an "alamist" My heavy air theory is now accepted by
>> Meteorologists It is based on global warming around the world. Only
>> GOPers that own Progress Energy gives out the PR that global warming
>> is a conspiracy by liberal democrates. They make tons of money burning
>> cheap coal.It kills children by giving them lung cancer. GOPers do
>> not lose any sleep over this. They take no blame for their crimes.
>> Thing of Penn State. They don't even blush when found in a shower
>> raping an 8 year old boy. Get the picture yet TreBert

Hey Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno were obviously CLOSET Democrats
following your belief in perversion. Republicans all believe in Family
Values. Get the picture? Democrats just celebrate all forms of
perversion like fudge-packing and rug-munching same-sex "marriage". But
democrats don't stop there. Perverse sex with the same sex isn't nearly
enough for Democrat freaks. Who is to say that interspecies marriage is
wrong? And when it comes to same-sex marriage, why set an age limit for
it? Sex with young boys is human history! Democrats all love the
liberal arts and those greek stories of raping little boys all turn them
on. Right Bert?

So tell us TreeBert, just how many little boys have YOU raped "for the
party". Those stupid repubs all think there should limits on marriage
like what sex the partners are or their age. Democrats are NEVER limited
by that. They call it "freedom"! Get the Picture?