Research Discussion: *I* Have Defeated Painus

*I* Have Defeated Painus

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)

I have defeated Painus SO badly that he has had to leave these groups
altogether in total disgrace. On every subject...From his belief in god
and ether, to his foolish claim that I have infringed upon copyrights,
he has been completely and utterly OWNED in our debates. Like a typical
whining coward, he has tucked tail and ran away to Valhalla where he
will slumber and feed to recharge his kook batteries. When I first
arrived in alt.astronomy, HE was the king. Now *I* am the master.

Melzzzzz
2012-07-26 15:09:04 EST
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:59:54 -0400
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have defeated Painus SO badly that he has had to leave these groups
> altogether in total disgrace. On every subject...From his belief in
> god and ether, to his foolish claim that I have infringed upon
> copyrights, he has been completely and utterly OWNED in our debates.
> Like a typical whining coward, he has tucked tail and ran away to
> Valhalla where he will slumber and feed to recharge his kook
> batteries. When I first arrived in alt.astronomy, HE was the king.
> Now *I* am the master.

You said you are his friend?

On 7/26/2012 3:09 PM, Melzzzzz wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:59:54 -0400
> HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I have defeated Painus SO badly that he has had to leave these groups
>> altogether in total disgrace. On every subject...From his belief in
>> god and ether, to his foolish claim that I have infringed upon
>> copyrights, he has been completely and utterly OWNED in our debates.
>> Like a typical whining coward, he has tucked tail and ran away to
>> Valhalla where he will slumber and feed to recharge his kook
>> batteries. When I first arrived in alt.astronomy, HE was the king.
>> Now *I* am the master.
>>
> You said you are his friend?

Yes. A friend that I have soundly defeated.

PS- Never question me.

Double-A
2012-07-26 15:40:43 EST
On Jul 26, 11:59 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have defeated Painus SO badly that he has had to leave these groups
> altogether in total disgrace. On every subject...From his belief in god
> and ether, to his foolish claim that I have infringed upon copyrights,
> he has been completely and utterly OWNED in our debates. Like a typical
> whining coward, he has tucked tail and ran away to Valhalla where he
> will slumber and feed to recharge his kook batteries.  When I first
> arrived in alt.astronomy, HE was the king.  Now *I* am the master.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Painius has always come and gone intermittently. He'll be back.

Double-A

On 7/26/2012 3:40 PM, Double-A wrote:
> On Jul 26, 11:59 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have defeated Painus SO badly that he has had to leave these groups
>> altogether in total disgrace. On every subject...From his belief in god
>> and ether, to his foolish claim that I have infringed upon copyrights,
>> he has been completely and utterly OWNED in our debates. Like a typical
>> whining coward, he has tucked tail and ran away to Valhalla where he
>> will slumber and feed to recharge his kook batteries. When I first
>> arrived in alt.astronomy, HE was the king. Now *I* am the master.
>>
>> --
>

> Painius has always come and gone intermittently. He'll be back.

Yes...After he recharges his kook batteries and recovers from the flat
out beating that he took in his last iteration of usenet pinata.

Melzzzzz
2012-07-26 15:57:29 EST
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:33:35 -0400
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> PS- Never question me.

Why?

On 7/26/2012 3:57 PM, Melzzzzz wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:33:35 -0400
> HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> PS- Never question me.
>
> Why?

Never question me!

Bast
2012-07-26 17:22:35 EST

Double-A wrote:
> On Jul 26, 11:59 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have defeated Painus SO badly that he has had to leave these groups
>> altogether in total disgrace. On every subject...From his belief in god
>> and ether, to his foolish claim that I have infringed upon copyrights,
>> he has been completely and utterly OWNED in our debates. Like a typical
>> whining coward, he has tucked tail and ran away to Valhalla where he
>> will slumber and feed to recharge his kook batteries. When I first
>> arrived in alt.astronomy, HE was the king. Now *I* am the master.
>>
>> --
>> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit
>> Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
>

> Painius has always come and gone intermittently. He'll be back.
>
> Double-A

But do you really think actual reality will ever make any difference to the
hvac's of this world ?
...Who are so full of their own self importance they don't even have room
for a God.

And besides,...what self-respecting God would ever want to take the blame
for them to start with ?

Explain to us how you can defeat someone who already
is a "loser" ...

On 7/26/2012 5:22 PM, Blast wrote:

> But do you really think actual reality will ever make any difference to the
> hvac's of this world ?
> ...Who are so full of their own self importance they don't even have room
> for a God.
>
> And besides,...what self-respecting God would ever want to take the blame
> for them to start with ?

BWAhahahahahha! You are so kooky that you actually believe in some lame
invisible man! What a gullible sucker you are, Blast.

Here's a joke: Why did god cross the road?

Answer: He had his dick stuck in the chicken!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)