I Love intelligence.

Ernie
2012-07-24 20:37:22 EST
I love you, too. But not as much as hunky farrel. Ernie

--
Hi, I'm Harry the Hairy One. I'm the mascot for The Hairloss Solution\ufffd.
I'm the hairiest "1" you'll ever meet:

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:37:22 -0500, "Ernie" <Ernietoo@webtv.net>
wrote:

>I love you, too. But not as much as hunky farrel. Ernie

Love Bless You.

P.S.
Imagine if I had a Time Machine
I would just go back in time forever
chatting to Mr HVAC.
And HAGAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________

4HEAD

> Love To You All.

Have you gotten into the cough medicine again, Sir?
(( }:->/

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:33:37 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>

>> Love To You All.
>>

>Have you gotten into the cough medicine again, Sir?
>(( }:->/

That is an old Sock-Puppet Trick,
"if you have nothing intelligent to say
talk about booze for well over a year plus".

______________________________

4HEAD
> On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:33:37 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 7/24/2012 1:54 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>

>>> Love To You All.
>>>

>> Have you gotten into the cough medicine again, Sir?
>> (( }:->/
>
> That is an old Sock-Puppet Trick,
> "if you have nothing intelligent to say
> talk about booze for well over a year plus".

Booze? I was talking about good old fashion
codeine cough syrup.
(( {:->)

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 22:16:29 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>

>> On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:33:37 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> Have you gotten into the cough medicine again, Sir?
>>> (( }:->/
>>
>> That is an old Sock-Puppet Trick,
>> "if you have nothing intelligent to say
>> talk about booze for well over a year plus".
>>
>Booze? I was talking about good old fashion
>codeine cough syrup.
>(( {:->)

I Trip OUT THERE...

HubbleSite - Out of the ordinary...out of this world.
http://HubbleSite.org
News center, gallery, discoveries, sci-tech, fun and games,
and reference desk.